HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sickest movie ending

Go down 
+2
the B
Haunz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunz

Haunz

sickest movie ending Empty
PostSubject: sickest movie ending   sickest movie ending I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:03 pm

the mist

i mean FUCK … what was that?!!

i loved it!

one of the very few movies where i actually watched all of the credits afterwards, just plain great metal
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: sickest movie ending   sickest movie ending I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:26 pm

yeah it was an unexpected ending for sure
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: sickest movie ending   sickest movie ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:49 am

That heeeeaaaaauuuuuuugggggeeeeeeee thing that walks by just before it happens is freakin AWESOME - I wanna SEE something that big!!!! cheers cheers drunken drunken stoney
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: sickest movie ending   sickest movie ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:10 pm

so many penis jokes...so little time Laughing
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: sickest movie ending   sickest movie ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Sweeny Todd almost did it.
That scene where Depp is sitting there, bleeding all over his wife, with the bodies piled up in the background?
I SO wanted his daughter to accidentally step on the pedal upstairs and fall in the cellar.
Just imagine: You see Depp silently bleeding out, there's a long moment of silence, the camera pans out,
and just when you think the movie's over, lil blondie comes falling down in the background, head first.
THAT would have been sick cyclops
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: sickest movie ending   sickest movie ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Haunz wrote:
the mist

i mean FUCK … what was that?!!

i loved it!

one of the very few movies where i actually watched all of the credits afterwards, just plain great metal

Read the story - missed the movie Neutral ... from Rens post they sound as though they were the same.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: sickest movie ending   sickest movie ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:41 pm

no the endings are different
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: sickest movie ending   sickest movie ending I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:51 pm

crap. *adds The Mist to long list of movies to watch*
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: sickest movie ending   sickest movie ending I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:25 am

Yes Moon, you must watch it, even Mr. King himself loves the new ending for it, it's bleeding AMAZIN!! And the tall creature - wow!! WOW WOW WOW!! Even though it's not as big in the story, it's still so freakin huge and beautiful - it's awe inspiring!
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: sickest movie ending   sickest movie ending I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:28 pm

renbolina wrote:
Yes Moon, you must watch it, even Mr. King himself loves the new ending for it, it's bleeding AMAZIN!! And the tall creature - wow!! WOW WOW WOW!! Even though it's not as big in the story, it's still so freakin huge and beautiful - it's awe inspiring!

Moon's always goin on about that guy Embarassed

whistle

watt1
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: sickest movie ending   sickest movie ending I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:49 pm

wattage wrote:
renbolina wrote:

Moon's always goin on about that guy Embarassed

whistle

watt1
Twisted Evil and Suspect deal with it Razz
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: sickest movie ending   sickest movie ending I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:09 pm

the wrestler

took me a second to get what happened Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sickest movie ending   sickest movie ending I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sickest movie ending
Page 1 of 1