HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insane retro commercials

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

Insane retro commercials Empty
PostSubject: Insane retro commercials   Insane retro commercials I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:10 am

MOST INSANE AD EVER - RADIANT SMILE
Seriously, watch this one. It beats every insane 50s commercial I ever seen.
What a great era!

THE SHIELD

What a Face

Racist much?

Ok, so we have racism, psychotic behavior, and irradiating a model's face.
gotta love those fifties ads sunny sunny sunny sunny

Last edited by StoneyMaroney on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Insane retro commercials   Insane retro commercials I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:10 am

Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Insane retro commercials   Insane retro commercials I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:06 pm

lol Very Happy "Let's go around the back of the house where we can't see em" cheers

This one is great, too:

GAYLORD THE DOG
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Insane retro commercials   Insane retro commercials I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:08 pm

SPOT THE HOMOSEXUAL

Can somebody confirm the authenticity of this?
It seems to bizarre to be real?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Insane retro commercials   Insane retro commercials I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:25 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
SPOT THE HOMOSEXUAL

Can somebody confirm the authenticity of this?
It seems to bizarre to be real?? Shocked

Wiki says:
One of Davis' most notorious films, Boys Beware (1961), produced with the cooperation of the Inglewood, California Police Department and the Inglewood Unified School District, warns boys of the perceived dangers of male homosexuals. The film includes the line "What Jimmy didn't know was that Ralph was sick -- a sickness that was not visible like smallpox, but no less dangerous and contagious--a sickness of the mind. You see, Ralph was a homosexual: a person who demands an intimate relationship with members of their own sex." The same year, Davis made Girls Beware, warning girls not to put themselves into situations where they would be defenseless, a topic that Davis had covered at least 10 years earlier in his film Name Unknown, in which a man used a gun to accost a couple in isolated surroundings, forcing the boy into the trunk of the car and raping the girl.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Insane retro commercials   Insane retro commercials I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:26 pm

I really love these old public service messages

could watch them forever cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insane retro commercials   Insane retro commercials I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insane retro commercials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: *VIDEOS*-
Jump to: