HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

>>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<

Go down 
+14
Doctor Acula
firebaugh
Bogle the Dark Angel
QOTR
Berzerker
Negative Outlook
\swampman/
13thAngel
Haunz
iyloma
StoneyMaroney
the B
wattage
newmoon
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QOTR

QOTR

>>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Wait.... where??
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:14 pm

I think he is headed to a festival in Baltimore.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:04 pm

maryland deathfest i doooo believe What a Face
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm

ok, whew! I thought they were playing somewhere close to me and I didn't know about it.

How fun for him!
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:07 am

Yep! Had an awesome weekend in Baltimore! COC was amazing! metal coc metal
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:40 am

Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:33 pm

That's about half the set...or a little over half. They did some real cool shit. "Mad World", of course. They played the intro to "Seven Days" at one point, and then broke into another song. Did a verse and a chorus of "Vote with a Bullet" with Reed singing. And Mike said "Skies look ominous." about 4 more times. Laughing weed
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HHfyBMmzTE

Pep pops on stage and sings back up...later Phil joins in
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:57 pm

the B wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HHfyBMmzTE

Pep pops on stage and sings back up...later Phil joins in

This si so great cheers
On the other hand, it's also kind of strange and sad to see Pep on stage with the COC guys behaving clearly like a guest.
I mean, they seem to have fun and get along well, and hopefully, this is a good sign.
It is still odd...like...dude, that's your own band right there...
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:57 am

Well, the Pepper days were epic. There's no arguing that. And it would be awesome if they did some more shit together in the future. But, for right now, I think everyone's where they need to be. I can't wait to hear the new album. metal coc
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Hey all,

Around Christmas last year I got an email from Woody to give me a head ups on COC coming to Roadburn in April. I was stoked coz their last show in Holland was in 2001 and that wasn't even an full show (Katrina forced them to cancel the ITAOG tour before they were
hitting Europe). A few days later I heard about the Spring and possible Summertour through Europe. Roadburn was sold out in 15 minutes
(all 3 day tickets) and with all those bands hanging around it would be hard to get in without a ticket so felt a bit sick.

Slowly more dates came in and BANG !! ...there it was a planned COC show in Deventer (my hometown), Holy Mozes, I never expected that. (it even surprised Woody !!) Burgerweeshuis (the place, not too big) always tries to book awesome bands and over the years I have seen Obituary, Five Horse Johnson, Nebula, Testament, about 5 times Clutch etc to name a few..... the show planned before Deventer was planned in Belgium/ Vosselaar which is about an 2,5 hour drive. So it went from little news to big news in a couple of months with 2 COC's show coming up.

After the drive to Belgium, we could basically park in front of the place, only one van had a better spot and that seemed to be COC's coz Mike stepped out. MIKE !!!!!!!!!! We had a little chat and all got inside. Inside we ran into Reed, REEEEEDDDD !! HOW THE HELL ARE YA !!!!
We had a laugh coz I told him the last COC show I saw was still with him (one of the last before his break) so I never saw another
drummer do the job hahah. Saw Woody coming in..... WOODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COC' show was just awesome !! Although the place wasn't totally packed, it was great fun and everybody seemed to have a good time.

After it, I went to Woody to thank him for putting us on the guestlist and told him I had some Corona's with me. Woody told us to meet backstage so I got the Corona's from the car and we had some drinks and talked about all kinds of things. Good times, took some pictures (groupie me) and let them sign a shirt.

We let them pack and told them to clear their way to Deventer. Sadly my woman got sick later that night and it even got that bad, I had to take her to the hospital. Spent most of the day in the hospital and just before COC' show, she kicked me out to not miss it. So I rushed to check in right on time but felt I couldn't make it to hang out so did a quick handshake with the guys and dropped out.

Both show's were great and the guys are having fun for sure, the new songs sound great and the old songs sound even better. HOLIER !!!

Cheers

Vince
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:02 pm

>>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 Mrweatherman

>>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 Mrweatherman02
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:05 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Damn, you weren't kidding about having some Corona with ya. Smile

Sounds like an awesome night! I hope you guys are feeling better by now too.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:53 am

Ahhh Dammit Vince - I've MISSED you! kiss

Hope you're lady is better now too ...

Glad you had a good time with Mike, Woody and Reeeeeeeed!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:59 pm

It's really great to see everybody is still hanging around !!, COC is a powerfull thing Wink

Saw your wedding photo's, looked like a good time, congratulations !!!

My woman could leave the next day so it was pretty much just one and a half day. Probably something in the food that made her puke (way more than while just being sick), that made her waterlevel too low so she needed an infuus (uhhh my English) with water to get it up again. Next day everything was a whole lot better.

It was really great to see and chat with the guys two days in a row. I don't know but for me meeting anyone that could be hanging on my wall as a poster for being cool, is still and always will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:52 am

I hadn't, so thanks.
That's an Interesting interview at an interesting point in the band's history.
Also, I have a feeling Mike will soon go down the same road I did haircut-wise... Smile Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:17 am

Very Happy I'm watching COC music videos right now. Man, I love watching Woody play. Makes ya all warm and fuzzy inside drunken

.............I had this stupid dream awhile back that Pepper put out a solo cd of all acoustic - called 'Pass the Pepper"! I woke up lafin at that silly shit. Though I would like to hear it, just not named that. geek

coc
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:02 am

The whole new album, that was an unexpected surprise.... I had heard there would be coming more online but this is not what I had in mind !!

WHAT YOU'LL THINK ??? I like it a lot !!
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:23 pm

I expected the video of the moneychangers, not the whole album. But honestly I noticed it had been floating around the web for a while, since the first reviews, you know Neutral so I think it's been a good move after all.
The album's killer! And I'd say it could have been called nothing but Corrosion Of Conformity, cause the magic happened, it's a COC album, and I can hear the diverse vibes of their 30 years journey. Plus, since COC's back on a roll, everybody stated what it would be; with Pepper, without Pepper, with half a pepper... uhm, ok, whatever Razz ... yet once again COC didn't conform to anyone's expectation, there's no Pepper but it's not just "Animosity reprise", and it made it for yet another great album in their discography!
I'm looking forward to the 27 and the deluxe edition... whoohoo!! metal
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:23 am

Well said, Luisa. metal
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Preordered! cheers cheers didnt even listen to anyof it. Fan since 87 and would buy anything with Woody or Pepper no matter who they colab'd with. EYE CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: Music-
Jump to: