HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gear, gear and more gear

Go down 
+2
wattage
newmoon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear, gear and more gear   Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:53 pm

*grabs balls and shakes ass and sings about balls*
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Gear, gear and more gear   Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:13 pm

What a Face thought so What a Face
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Gear, gear and more gear   Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:27 pm

*insert 1990 style trunk rattleing bass*

BBBBBBBBBVVVBVBVVBVB BBBVVVVVBBBBBVVVVBBV BVVVVVVVBBBBBBBBBB

My
My
My

My Grun-dle BBBBBBBBBVVVBVBVVBVB BBBVVVVVBBBBBVVVVBBV BVVVVVVVBBBBBBBBBB
My
My
My

Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Gear, gear and more gear   Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Laughing

. . . too bad ya all can't hear that in person - the trunk rattle don't even translate good over the phone..you can kinda feel it in person...

"lick my balls
*boush - boush*
T...T...T-bagging bi-yatch"

Laughing

gawd damn were silly fuckers geek
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Gear, gear and more gear   Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:02 pm

I need to find a shitty drum machine / synth to convert into a jack ass pedal that will emulate 90's "bass tapes" bass Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

(though I still wanna experiment with deep ass hard hittin bass in some d00m riffage just to be stupid Laughing )
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Gear, gear and more gear   Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:25 pm

Just found out that I scored even better than I thought on the speakers I just ended up with. I was wanting a quad of Celestion G12K100's. I traded some Vintage 30's and some G12H100's for some G12K85's.

Celestion tested the G12K85's, and learned that they would handle another 15 watts of power, so they just re-named the 85's G12K100's . 85's and 100's = SAME THING Laughing Twisted Evil affraid
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Gear, gear and more gear   Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:58 pm

eye haz a late 60's / early 70's Fender Bass man sittin in me bedroom right now.

Played thru her last night. Was SUPER cool.

Its had Gospel Music played thru it its entire life. I felt bad throwin the Watt riffage to it last night Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 Icon_surprised
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Gear, gear and more gear   Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Got any of your playing recorded? Would like to hear it.
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Gear, gear and more gear   Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Got any of your playing recorded? Would like to hear it.

Workin on that. I have a guy who wants some work done on some of his Marshalls. He owns Earth Sound Studios. Told me if I could make his stuff sound like mein, he's give me all the studio time I want.

im wanting to make some demo vids of some of the amp mods and pedal mods I do. Maybe get a site going so I can make some extra $$. One of the cats over at Downtown's been giving me rave reviews on my pedal mods, so maybe more to follow. If I do demo vids, I wannna do the playing, but have someone else do the talking. The sound of my own voices embarrasses me Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Gear, gear and more gear   Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Rolling Eyes o brother and they won't be buying yer voice

I don't suppose I have to say I like it I love you
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Gear, gear and more gear   Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Want instant Black Sabbath "Vol 4" sound?

A dude at work brought me by a Peavey Classic 50 2x12 combo. Plugged straight in and had it set dirty... It was INSTANT "Wheels Of Confusion" and "St Vitus Dance" sound. Im VERY impressed with it. Could benefit from a better set of speakers, but still an AWESOME little sleeper amp. Esp for a dude who likes an old school "greasy" kinda tone, without having to spend a big hunk of coin Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 329538
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gear, gear and more gear   Gear, gear and more gear - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gear, gear and more gear
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: Music-
Jump to: