HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

megadeth's new guitarist

Go down 
+2
newmoon
the B
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the B

the B

megadeth's new guitarist Empty
PostSubject: megadeth's new guitarist   megadeth's new guitarist I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:53 am

Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: megadeth's new guitarist   megadeth's new guitarist I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Neutral why is it that my brain can't connect what I'm looking at to what I hear? eye hate being so musically ignorant!
He does have my hair do from 1992 though Laughing and strangely enough Ozzy and I share all of the same hair dos - not on purpose of course....and look we've both come full circle to the 1970s look
megadeth's new guitarist 83340297_196089s
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: megadeth's new guitarist   megadeth's new guitarist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:07 am

wow - excellent guitar work cheers stoney metal stoney metal

though the squabbles and back-biting in the comments under the vids had me shaking my head with dismay .... some people really need to take a chill pill Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: megadeth's new guitarist   megadeth's new guitarist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: megadeth's new guitarist   megadeth's new guitarist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:53 pm

newmoon wrote:
Neutral why is it that my brain can't connect what I'm looking at to what I hear? eye hate being so musically ignorant!

Nah, it's just because of the framerate and quality of internet videos I think.
An extreme example would be that Cannibal Corpse video where they made the already extremely fast playing seem even faster by
using fewer images per second.
Found it, here it is:

FRANTIC DISEMBOWELMENT

(The good thing is this one is without vocals, Cannibal Corpse sicken me literally).

The quick movement of a noodling guitarist's fingers is hard enough to follow, but when you see it on a youtube video, it becomes impossible,
so it has nothing to do with your musical skill.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: megadeth's new guitarist   megadeth's new guitarist I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:37 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
newmoon wrote:

Nah, it's just because of the framerate and quality of internet videos I think.
An extreme example would be that Cannibal Corpse video where they made the already extremely fast playing seem even faster by
using fewer images per second.
Found it, here it is:

FRANTIC DISEMBOWELMENT

(The good thing is this one is without vocals, Cannibal Corpse sicken me literally).

The quick movement of a noodling guitarist's fingers is hard enough to follow, but when you see it on a youtube video, it becomes impossible,
so it has nothing to do with your musical skill.

That does make me feel a little better...but I think I have a lot to learn to understand better and frankly until Watt started explaining A LOT of stuff to me it's not something I ever even thought about ( Embarassed I swear I didn't even realize equipment really altered the basic sound of the guitar Embarassed Embarassed I guess I just figured it was a in the playin/personal style. He's really altered how I hear/think about what I'm listening to) - at least I try to learn stuff shrug
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: megadeth's new guitarist   megadeth's new guitarist I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Laughing

I like megadeth, but the guitar sound is always ice-pick treble city. THE 80's ARE OVER DAVE!!! Turn the bass knob and the mid knob UP!!!! Lower that goddamn treble and presence Laughing Laughing

(I love Randy Rhoads and Dime, but hated their tone too Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: megadeth's new guitarist   megadeth's new guitarist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

megadeth's new guitarist
Page 1 of 1