HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go down 
+13
iyloma
moshrash
Negative Outlook
newmoon
Berzerker
Krissah
the B
wattage
StoneyMaroney
QOTR
renbolina
Bogle the Dark Angel
13thAngel
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Empty
PostSubject: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:29 pm

i miss her...
i will be happeh when the holidays are ovah and we all get back to normal Suspect

bogle oh bogle...where fore art tho BOGLE queen
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:08 am

I be right here gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 335632 gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 335632 gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 335632 gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 335632 gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 335632

oooh oooh - and I has news!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Me n Craig are getting MARRIED!!!! luff luff luff luff luff luff luff luff
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Congratumafrabulations!!!!!!! cheers cheers family family family stoney stoney drunk drunk drunk banana banana
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Embarassed fank-ooo Embarassed
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! That's awesome. bounce

And welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Thank-you - Thank-you - I'll be here all week ... try the mushroom risotto cheers cheers cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
I be right here gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 335632 gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 335632 gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 335632 gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 335632 gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 335632

oooh oooh - and I has news!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Me n Craig are getting MARRIED!!!! luff luff luff luff luff luff luff luff

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KENW IT cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:57 pm

Congratulations to you and Craig. CHEERS, BRAHS!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Oh yeah, put somethin on yer ring if it fits a bit loose so you dont lose it Laughing whistle

ask teh moon about "Lord Of The Rings PT 4..Lakehouse edition" lol!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:16 pm

wattage wrote:
Oh yeah, put somethin on yer ring if it fits a bit loose so you dont lose it Laughing whistle

ask teh moon about "Lord Of The Rings PT 4..Lakehouse edition" lol!

Hahahaha - Yeah - I saw that .... Shocked Shocked affraid

THE RING is my grandmother's old engagement ring - it's 80 years old and is a single solitaire diamond on a crown mount. I need to get it re-sized as I got skinny fingers - I currently have a (lovely) piece of plastic wrapped around the back so it stays on. Several of my work colleagues have recommended an excellent jewellers here in Cambridge so we'll get it sorted this week.

Stoney - Bro - I honestly wasn't expecting this - we've talked in the past about mebbe oneday getting hitched, and we agreed ages back that if we did, then my grandmother's engagement ring would be put back into service ... just didn't think this was coming up any time soon ...
Craig was in league with Santa and had the ring hidden in my Christmas Stocking - I got a fabulous wind-up pirate that stomps along the desk, but in with him was a treasure chest - and there, to my utter surprise was my Granny's old ring .... luff luff luff luff luff luff

We're now searching for venues, and making ridiculously long lists of relatives and friends .... Suspect Suspect Suspect pale affraid I'm scared already! Razz
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:16 pm

cheers

i musta had some kinda feeling when i made htis thread Cool

totally stoked for you two......big hugs!!!!!!

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

nuffin to be scared about....then again i didnt have to go thru the "details" we just got R done lick banana
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:33 pm

13thAngel wrote:
nuffin to be scared about....then again i didnt have to go thru the "details" we just got R done lick banana

There's just sooooooo many things to decide.

OBVIOUSLY we're having a civil ceremony - I couldn't possibly set foot in a church without spontaneously combusting ....
Who to invite? everyone...? ALL family, All friends .... and whose paying??
small 'do' with a big BIG party in the evening - looks like this is where we're heading ... but then, how small can we get away with for the ceremony and immediately thereafter without upsetting various family members....

When ...?? Fergawdsake - we haven't even set a date yet - depends totally on how many people were inviting, availability of venues ... looking at avoiding Saturdays anyway - spoke to *bitch* the other day about this ... since me n Craig are paying for this ourselves, we need to keep tight reins on da budget - spoke to CassieEatsCockroaches too .... Thing is, we don't want a standard conventional wedding - we want something differrent - something distinctly 'us' ... was thinking mebbe a Hallowe'en wedding ... or maybe Summer Solstice (though I dunno if we can get that sorted in time for this year ...)
Arrgghhhh .... I so HATE having to make decisions silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:48 pm

I woulda went with my Mom's ring, but..
(A) Moon cant wear regular gold, and
(B) ..seein' that marriage didnt work out for mom & the old man, I figured that ring was cursed, and
(C) , I wanted her to have something I worked to buy watt1
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:10 pm

cheers this is a happy thread
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:26 pm

the B wrote:

Yer next brah.

Since everyone here cant attend anne and I's wedding, We need to get some wedding pics and photoshop everyones faces on em Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:35 pm

wattage wrote:

Yer next brah.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! Congrats Bogle!!!!!! And Craig too, he is a lucky guy. gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_smile gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_smile gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_smile I am so happy for you, *squeeee*

I love weddings gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_cheers gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_cheers gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Krissah wrote:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! Congrats Bogle!!!!!! And Craig too, he is a lucky guy. gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_smile gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_smile gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_smile I am so happy for you, *squeeee*

I love weddings gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_cheers gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_cheers gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_cheers

ever been to a catholic wedding? Neutral stand up. sit down. stand up. sit down. Always hot as fuck too Laughing
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Congrats Bogle. Great news and about damn time Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:37 pm

gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_eek Holy Shit! CONGRATS That's the best news I've heard in quite a while! gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_cheers gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_cheers gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_cheers

Yup - the plans the stress (run away and do it) I am sick of everyone asking the date, details, where. Like I'll phuckin tell ya when I know about it - you and your questions can take the train to shutty town for now.

We have 3 moms that are sad with us b/c we're not doing the huge thing. My stepmothers cried - out of 5 kids she wants to see 1 good wedding (her kids are my age and ..... 2 phucked up to find someone to stand them? that was harsh but true) - I keep saying fine, set it all up pay for it and we'll just show up. gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_rolleyes

-----the pirate thing is too cute!
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:43 pm

lol. Yup. if yer stepmom wants a wedding ceremony, we'll do it if someone foots teh bill Laughing

(ifso,eyedratheritbeaprivatethinganddoitintehgazebo@tehlakehouse. eyewontinvitemyfamilythough Razz )
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:29 pm

gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_razz EYEMNOTINVITINGANYOFMINEfUCKALLTHATSHITeYEONLYCARETHATYOURETHERE

gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ShowMessage?filterBy=&.rand=2009421584&midIndex=1&mid=1_714332_ADthk0UAASfkSz8K1wQmxiNHmBU&m=1_714819_ADthk0UAAU9cS0EtDA8E0kXyde4%2C1_714332_ADthk0UAASfkSz8K1wQmxiNHmBU%2C1_712400_AD9hk0UAANRUSzuxowpFclJzdCg%2C1_711755_ADlhk0UAALhnSzmOawxgPyOjRMU%2C1_1583_ADphk0UAAD%2FQSzLSuABjQjbkRjk%2C1_2768_ADhhk0UAAXacSzJ1%2FQvRqnKFUmQ%2C1_3520_AD5hk0UAAKLGSy%2FQGwKmNzzrQg4%2C&sort=date&order=down&startMid=0&hash=30ea1c574f6adb9597cc35dff0e8405b&.jsrand=3277866&acrumb=gLFqdrMcj7T&enc=auto&cmd=msg

Last edited by newmoon on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : try to get a pic up can't do it here)
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:30 pm

eeeeeeelllllloooooooppeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeennnnnnnnnnttttt king queen
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:10 pm

the B wrote:

indeed...
good to know somethings gone right in the world cheers
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:17 pm

13thAngel wrote:
the B wrote:

indeed...
good to know somethings gone right in the world cheers

Yes I really feel bad today and this has giving me big smiles and warm fuzzies gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gimMe a B-gimme an- O-G-L-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next