HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 It was so good today....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
newmoon

avatar

Posts : 2508
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 47
Location : Trying to rebuild the Death Star

PostSubject: It was so good today....   Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:20 pm

The good news thread. What making you feel fantastic today or just happy.


...me....I'm now protected by the statutes of limitations......that's right Twisted Evil untouchable muthaphucker sak been years since I was free...wish I had a beer or 7 to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wattage

avatar

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Hooked up, DoubleWide, and On Time family hump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newmoon

avatar

Posts : 2508
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 47
Location : Trying to rebuild the Death Star

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Just had like 20 Hot air balloons go over the house...tree skimmin height. The hiss of the flames scared the crap outta the dog - he ran around in circles like chicken little looking at the sky. Freaked him out more when the people in the baskets were yelling down to me & him. Nope didn't get to a camera in time.............ah well, was pretty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissah

avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 30
Location : The Frayed Ends of Sanity

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:44 am

newmoon wrote:
The good news thread. What making you feel fantastic today or just happy.


...me....I'm now protected by the statutes of limitations......that's right Twisted Evil untouchable muthaphucker sak been years since I was free...wish I had a beer or 7 to celebrate.

Moon, what did you do?! lol

Today is making me happy because I saw one of my younger cousins in her High School play of Sweeny Todd last night! And she was awesome! She is only a freshman and she got the second female lead of Johanna. bounce bounce I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newmoon

avatar

Posts : 2508
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 47
Location : Trying to rebuild the Death Star

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Krissah wrote:
newmoon wrote:
The good news thread. What making you feel fantastic today or just happy.


...me....I'm now protected by the statutes of limitations......that's right Twisted Evil untouchable muthaphucker sak been years since I was free...wish I had a beer or 7 to celebrate.

Moon, what did you do?! lol

Today is making me happy because I saw one of my younger cousins in her High School play of Sweeny Todd last night! And she was awesome! She is only a freshman and she got the second female lead of Johanna. bounce bounce I love you

No humans, animals or property were harmed in the course of my previous criminal actions Wink (in this case). That is all I will divulge and it will remain on the darkside of the moon Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissah

avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 30
Location : The Frayed Ends of Sanity

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Hahaha, I am intrigued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newmoon

avatar

Posts : 2508
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 47
Location : Trying to rebuild the Death Star

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Chased hot air balloons around for an hour or so today - there were lots of em - pics on the pic thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wattage

avatar

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:13 pm

Those werent balloons. They were Randall Labatt's hat collection. They were just moving them so his ol lady could clean off his shelf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
avatar

Posts : 1481
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 51
Location : Cambridge, UK

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Hahahahaha Laughing Wink clown

_________________
Your very own extra special friendly neighbourhood psycho-bitch from hell xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
13thAngel

avatar

Posts : 2165
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 43
Location : up swampys ass

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:44 pm

that me and swampy can post naughty pms back and forth...hump
its been sooooooooo long since he could post from work tha this is tr0000ly my highlight cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
avatar

Posts : 429
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 46
Location : Maine

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:52 pm

13thAngel wrote:
that me and swampy can post naughty pms back and forth...hump
its been sooooooooo long since he could post from work tha this is tr0000ly my highlight cheers


Yeah well, hopefully the pc nazis don't catch on anytime soon. We'll just have to be extra naughty while we can. geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://humansoup.forumotion.net
13thAngel

avatar

Posts : 2165
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 43
Location : up swampys ass

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:05 pm

see if you can do something about that "locked" thing...its driving me crazy cyclops

and i will spank ya latah Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wattage

avatar

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:06 pm

13thAngel wrote:
see if you can do something about that "locked" thing...its driving me crazy cyclops

and i will spank ya latah Twisted Evil


Will he be wearing the gimp mask? That sounds kinda hawt Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
13thAngel

avatar

Posts : 2165
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 43
Location : up swampys ass

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:09 pm

wattage wrote:
13thAngel wrote:
see if you can do something about that "locked" thing...its driving me crazy cyclops

and i will spank ya latah Twisted Evil


Will he be wearing the gimp mask? That sounds kinda hawt Embarassed

yuppers...how did you know??
hes been changing it up by adding fireman boots and a saddle too cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wattage

avatar

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:16 pm

13thAngel wrote:
wattage wrote:
13thAngel wrote:
see if you can do something about that "locked" thing...its driving me crazy cyclops

and i will spank ya latah Twisted Evil


Will he be wearing the gimp mask? That sounds kinda hawt Embarassed

yuppers...how did you know??
hes been changing it up by adding fireman boots and a saddle too cheers

He used to wear an Indian costume for me. I'd wear the Lumberjack costume.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
13thAngel

avatar

Posts : 2165
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 43
Location : up swampys ass

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:18 pm

wattage wrote:
13thAngel wrote:
wattage wrote:
13thAngel wrote:
see if you can do something about that "locked" thing...its driving me crazy cyclops

and i will spank ya latah Twisted Evil


Will he be wearing the gimp mask? That sounds kinda hawt Embarassed

yuppers...how did you know??
hes been changing it up by adding fireman boots and a saddle too cheers

He used to wear an Indian costume for me. I'd wear the Lumberjack costume.

watt ???
are you kidding me.
i thought i was special...
guess not Sad pale whistle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
13thAngel

avatar

Posts : 2165
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 43
Location : up swampys ass

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Rolling Eyes
i can tell you that my dogs highlight was the 6 pieces of pepperoni that i just dropped on the floor confused Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wattage

avatar

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:39 pm

speakin of..I need to get Mom to make a homemade pizza, seeing she's been trying to be overly nice with the shit goin on between her and dad. She said the otherday she doesnt feel needed. That oughtta get her goin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newmoon

avatar

Posts : 2508
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 47
Location : Trying to rebuild the Death Star

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:15 pm

from yesterday.........

.........got my name put on someones head............





Laughing Amp wise that is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wattage

avatar

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:51 pm

pics or it didnt happen clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newmoon

avatar

Posts : 2508
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 47
Location : Trying to rebuild the Death Star

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:25 pm

wattage wrote:
pics or it didnt happen clown

My phones being a cocksucka and wont send it to my email...get it laced up at somepoint Razz

OK the phone gave it up.. here tis:


awwwh - who loves me enuf to deface his Marshall? luff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newmoon

avatar

Posts : 2508
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 47
Location : Trying to rebuild the Death Star

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:07 pm

newmoon wrote:
wattage wrote:
pics or it didnt happen clown

My phones being a cocksucka and wont send it to my email...get it laced up at somepoint Razz

OK the phone gave it up.. here tis:


awwwh - who loves me enuf to deface his Marshall? luff


cheers watt1

yeah I dunno watt I did to the posting process there - whu? huh? Brain damage?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berzerker

avatar

Posts : 755
Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 50
Location : Austin Texas

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:47 pm

My highlight is seeing Swampy posting. family family family family
Back to top Go down
View user profile
13thAngel

avatar

Posts : 2165
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 43
Location : up swampys ass

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:49 pm

breastfeed breastfeed breastfeed breastfeed breastfeed breastfeed whistle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the B

avatar

Posts : 1734
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 45
Location : the Canadas

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:00 pm

that would be anyone's highlight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   

Back to top Go down
 
It was so good today....
Back to top 
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Good Morning Sunshines (It's not REALLY morning, that's just meh sayin' xD)
» Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune.
» What makes a good fallout equestria fanfic in your opinion?
» A Night of Good Mannered Fun[Open to All]
» Leaving... For good

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: