HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was so good today....

Go down 
+17
firebaugh
Negative Outlook
Haunz
sakblabbath
renbolina
iyloma
QOTR
cassie
StoneyMaroney
the B
Berzerker
\swampman/
13thAngel
Bogle the Dark Angel
Krissah
wattage
newmoon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
the B

the B

It was so good today.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:51 am

nothing will stop the stonebreaker sunny
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:27 am

afro lol!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:40 am

There must be more stories like this. I'll make a thread cawfee
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:49 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Surviving da big bad bull.

dum-dee-doo we're alive Very Happy

So the express way here became a rodeo as of recent too..it was cool to see the cowboys round up the surviving bulls - and sad so many got killed - not to mention the driver

NC wreck kills driver, spills cows on interstate

CONCORD, N.C. — A tractor-trailer overturned on Interstate 85 in south-central North Carolina, killing the driver and throwing cattle out of the rig.

The Charlotte Observer reported on its Web site that the tractor-trailer from Martin's Abbatoir Wholesale Meat Co. wrecked around 4 a.m. Tuesday near Concord. Some of the approximately three dozen cows on the truck were killed. Others had to be euthanized, and some were rounded up.

Authorities called in men on horseback to round up the remaining three to seven cows that were still loose somewhere between U.S. 29 and I-85.

Highway Patrol troopers say the driver lost control of the tractor-trailer on northbound I-85 and went off the road, crashed onto a access ramp and overturned.

Martin's Abbatoir is located in Godwin, about 15 miles northeast of Fayetteville.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:52 pm

poor moo moos
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 18 Days till Wattage arrives bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce I can't stand it!!!! HURRY UP DAYS AND GO BY!!!!!!!bounce bounce bounce
eyemisshimsobad
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:57 am

newmoon wrote:
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 18 Days till Wattage arrives bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce I can't stand it!!!! HURRY UP DAYS AND GO BY!!!!!!!bounce bounce bounce
eyemisshimsobad

I gotta wait 12 days to see me "boy" too, lol. Its been a long time and the next 12 feel like they'll kill me! We gotta keep each other distracted, lol
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 pm

What a Face Walking the dog through the fall leaves. Having my coffee with all the right kinds of creamer and stuff in it. Smokin on the back patio, reading a good book. Shuffling thru thousands of tunes. Knowing I'm one day closer to seeing my love. I love you

pretty good stuff today - pretty good sunny
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:18 pm

the B wrote:
maybe the terrorist was from the future and he was trying to prevent the dusty miller global takeover

Why on EARTH would anyone want to stop that?????????????? Shocked No Razz
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
the B wrote:
maybe the terrorist was from the future and he was trying to prevent the dusty miller global takeover

Why on EARTH would anyone want to stop that?????????????? Shocked No Razz

The REI (Radical Emo Initiative) obviously cawfee
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Dear God, please - someone - protect me from the harmful REIs cookoo cookoo cookoo cookoo It was so good today.... - Page 3 335632
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:35 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Surviving da big bad bull.

So...my brother and me went to a music shop in Northern Germany. long drive, as we come fromt he Southwest.

We were rolling down the Autobahn, my brother was steering and suddenly A BIG FUCKING ONE TON WHITE BULL came running in our direction. Didn't know the rules of the road apparently, as he was running in the wrong direction. Well luckily my brotrher doesn't speed like I normally do and wasn't driving in the very left lane, so we could dodge that motherfucker just so.

Those behind us apparently weren't as lucky, as we heard one minute later on the radio.
There was a huge pile-up, but noone died.
Dude, that bull was massive. And angry. And very, very confused and disoriented.
Someone's gonna have to pay a big bill now.
If I had been driving on the way there, we would be dead now as I would so have been speeding in the left lane, where the bull headed affraid I did the way back then. 5 hour drive, at 130mph, I mean, how are the odds to meet a bull twice on the Autobahn? Laughing

dum-dee-doo we're alive Very Happy

Yikes!
Back to top Go down
cassie

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:00 pm

had a coola boola weekend...

friday... brum... clutch with the hubby and Si-borg.

drank waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much, missed all the trains etc home Laughing made random friends, got told off for dodgy dancin in the pub (on the tables...!!)

Saturday saw my brother in law, his GF Jess and my nephew Ethan move into a bigger new-build flat..

lovely jubbly
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:53 pm

cheers

its nice when life is good innit
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Got a phone call from an 'old friend' Trudi - haven't seen her in ages, but she was coming to Cambridge for a conference, so me n Craig both just dropped work and had a slightly long lunch with her, catching up family drunk dance
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Good, Bogle! It's always a good day when you can spend some time with a dear old friend! Smile

Mine? Today, when a guy checked if he and his mates could study in the same classroom where I was, he went back to his friends and said "it's ok, there's only one person" Shocked I think it's the first time that in my university someone considers me a person and not a girl. If someone mentions domotics, you can be sure he'll add "as our lil lady knows", if they're calculating the block probability of a phone line, they'll add "of course it's way higher when our lil lady is talking to her boyfriend" and so on... silent But, oh, well, today I had the proof there's still hope! rabbit Wink
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:20 pm

^^^^ hahahaha clearly your tack of dressing and acting like a bloke is starting to pay off!! heeheehee Laughing Laughing Laughing

How are you, Luisa? I aint spoken with you for ages .... kiss
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Ann! Everything's fine here! Well, I had a busy beginning of week, but rather being busy than bored, right? Wink

And I hope that one day here in Italy a "lady" engineer, who's surrounded by male colleagues, won't have to "disguise" in order to avoid silly jokes about women... Ah, the Italians! silent Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Iyloma...of course your a person...you just happen to also be the Hawt Mistress of Metal.

cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:15 am

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Got a phone call from an 'old friend' Trudi - haven't seen her in ages, but she was coming to Cambridge for a conference, so me n Craig both just dropped work and had a slightly long lunch with her, catching up family drunk dance

cool.
btw this is the first time I hear this name outside of Monk clown
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Today they finally paid me for a counseling so I was able to pay my university fee on time. I was really afraid I would miss the deadline!

Oh, and that greenish/orange baloon in the emoticon is tripping me out! cyclops I can't believe I didn't notice it before...
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Its friday
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:08 pm

iyloma wrote:

Oh, and that greenish/orange baloon in the emoticon is tripping me out! cyclops

I want what she's on.......

......I forgot what thread I'm on - good day shit? If so....

As always, my Kentucky Peanut is the best part of my day, everyday watt1

drunken
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:11 pm

As you are the best part of my entire LIFE.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:36 pm

wattage wrote:
As you are the best part of my entire LIFE.

...always gotta one up me sak wanna fight? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was so good today....
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next