HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+10
iyloma
Berzerker
Haunz
Bogle the Dark Angel
QOTR
the B
newmoon
wattage
Krissah
13thAngel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!!   wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:39 pm

me and swampy went to vegas......

spent 500$$ including the hotel Twisted Evil

and we have been married 11 years......

theres some luck in it!!!
cupids wedding chapel...... cheers i highly recommend it.
plus u'd be close to me so i can go Razz
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!!   wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Definitely wanna run away and do it -we're running into crying mammas, neices who have their dress colours picked out and
Pappa Bill telling me to plan it around his shoots Rolling Eyes (he's going for All American again this year - hes taken state champ at Florida
so far..he was #3 in the WORLD awhile back - but really? don't do it while you have a shoot to go to?).

My family can show up no matter where we run to though (they still fly free from working at the airlines)...so can't shake them and
would feel really bad if Watts peeps weren't able to go...

I did the big wedding before - and I almost killed many people - ending up swearing my ass off at the Judge - firing people outta the party and
never speaking to my "best friend" again. Period. and some other family members - Rolling Eyes twas all bullshit and an epic mistake in the 1st place...
but not another word on that horror show silent

location location location
money m0ney money
and shoes! damn it!

remember it the AFTER PARTY THAT COUNTS!!!!

..jaCKED Krissis thread up haven't I? sry - back to happy thoughts cheers
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!!   wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:02 am

newmoon wrote:
Maybe we should start a thread of stress support for planning ...

SO we got 4 engagements.... anyone else wanna jump the bull? Renewals?

cheers yea love cheers

Thanks but no thanks... Laughing
however, I am really embarrassed that I missed all this. Gosh, I knew about Moon and Watt....(doesn't everybody... lol! ) and you guys met on the Soup, yes?
Krissi, who are ya marryin? Is it also someone from the board?
Erin, what country do you live in? And ye is marryin Slop666, yes?

That's only three...I guess I better go back and reread
study

Congratulations to all of ya's and I hope it's forever love and all that! Ma Hope and Pops Swampy.
Ya'll could just have a group wedding? A Soup party? And we'd all try to come? scratch
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!!   wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 am

Oh..B and Misty are engaged too....haha....
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!!   wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:07 am

elektriklady wrote:
newmoon wrote:
Maybe we should start a thread of stress support for planning ...

SO we got 4 engagements.... anyone else wanna jump the bull? Renewals?

cheers yea love cheers

Thanks but no thanks... Laughing
however, I am really embarrassed that I missed all this. Gosh, I knew about Moon and Watt....(doesn't everybody... lol! ) and you guys met on the Soup, yes?
Krissi, who are ya marryin? Is it also someone from the board?
Erin, what country do you live in? And ye is marryin Slop666, yes?

That's only three...I guess I better go back and reread
study

Congratulations to all of ya's and I hope it's forever love and all that! Ma Hope and Pops Swampy.
Ya'll could just have a group wedding? A Soup party? And we'd all try to come? scratch

Nope, nobody from the board, haha. I's marryin my sweetheart. We've known each other since first grade. Been dating about 5 years now. wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 342182 wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 342182 wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 342182 I love him to death. Lovelovelovelove! We aren't getting married for awhile yet, we both are finishing up school. Its nice to have my ring and a lot of time to plan though wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 342182 wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 342182 wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 342182 Eeeeee, I get so excited when I talk about it!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!!   wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:06 am

EL - the 4th couple who is getting married (ok, 5th, after B and Misty) is me and mine fella Craig! He proposed Christmas morning, we're planning th wedding for Summer Solstice 2011 (gives us time to save up/rob-a-bank/etc)

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers luff luff luff luff

and more congratties to the loverly Krissah!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!!   wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
EL - the 4th couple who is getting married (ok, 5th, after B and Misty) is me and mine fella Craig! He proposed Christmas morning, we're planning th wedding for Summer Solstice 2011 (gives us time to save up/rob-a-bank/etc)

and more congratties to the loverly Krissah!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

WOW! Congratulations Ann! Ya'll have been together for a while now too so it's all good!
You should get married at Stonehenge...lol...I just finished that book.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!!   wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 pm

elektriklady wrote:

WOW! Congratulations Ann! Ya'll have been together for a while now too so it's all good!

hahahahaha - Stonehenge! yeah we'd love to do that ... but apparently Das ist Verboten!! (we honestly did make enquiries .... Neutral Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!!   wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:59 pm

elektriklady wrote:

hahahahaha - Stonehenge! yeah we'd love to do that ... but apparently Das ist Verboten!! (we honestly did make enquiries .... Neutral Twisted Evil )

how strange....well our birthdays are around the same time...figures Ms. Pisces.....

I'm sure your wedding will be lovely wherever it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!!   wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wh000t...... our KRISSI is engaged!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2