HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!!   Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:27 pm

http://www.bravewords.com/news/131175

seems he is all set to rock and roll stoney metal down
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!!   Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:49 pm

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREX

JAAAAAAAACKASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

beck beck beck
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!!   Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:35 am

WOOO!

Ya know...I followed a link on the "Now Playing" on the DOWN forum and derrrrr I totally missed the Loyola University interview w/ Mr. Anselmo. Just watched the whole thing a earlier. He mentioned Rex's pancreatitis and I went "ohhh that's probably what was going on this past fall w/ Rex".

Gawwwwd damn. That's what happened w/ Duff McKagan too. Pancreas almost blew the hell up.

Dat stuff is baaaaad. Well...I know I can't touch it. Nope. No sirrrrr eeeee drunk
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!!   Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Glad Rex is better. Was worried about him. He's looked really bad the last few times ive seen pics. He looked terrible when I saw Down in '08. Hope he stays well metal
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!!   Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Right on! Hope his health is A-0K from now on.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!!   Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:27 pm

REX metal
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!!   Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:58 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREX metal

fixed (ala home vid styleee) dime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!!   Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rex is back and ready to get DOWN!!!!
Page 1 of 1