HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moshrash

moshrash

hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ? Empty
PostSubject: hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ?   hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:25 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ?   hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:33 am

who? what ?? where?????

u gots top give me more to go here bounce
Back to top Go down
moshrash

moshrash

PostSubject: Re: hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ?   hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:40 am

at the bottom of my posts, I get three tabs....profile, pm, or some guitar with 'on stage' written on it....ya'lls posts don't have it.....Oh god, do i have to perform something? attend a meeting? pale
Back to top Go down
moshrash

moshrash

PostSubject: Re: hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ?   hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:44 am

at the bottom of my posts, I get three tabs....profile, pm, or some guitar with 'on stage' written on it....ya'lls posts don't have it.....Oh god, do i have to perform something? attend a meeting? pale
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ?   hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:47 am

ooooooo.... i know what u mean. it says u are onstage.... or "online"

i think thats what u mean hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ? Alien
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ?   hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:41 am

Yeah, thats how you can tell when people are Online. hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ? 329538
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ?   hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey, err...wtf is that guitar thing I can't click on ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: