HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

amateur footage of challenger explosion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the B

the B

amateur footage of challenger explosion Empty
PostSubject: amateur footage of challenger explosion   amateur footage of challenger explosion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: amateur footage of challenger explosion   amateur footage of challenger explosion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:31 pm

I remember watching that happen on tv that day. We were snowed in and school was out. I was out riding 3 wheelers in the snow and came in to warm up and saw it as it was happening Shocked Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: amateur footage of challenger explosion   amateur footage of challenger explosion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:33 pm

I was at school when it happened...they sent us home early
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: amateur footage of challenger explosion   amateur footage of challenger explosion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:13 pm

Christa McAuliffe "What's this button do? . . . "

We got sent home early (I was supposed to be in the auditorium watching it live but was skipping anyhoo) - I went uptown to drink beer and smoke more pot and ponder obliteration of lucky teachers. They never continued that program.

That all reads mean - it was a horrible thing - I had been so jealous of Christa...

Like a Star @ heaven BTW I had seen the Challenger launch prior to this down in Florida
Back to top Go down
firebaugh

firebaugh

PostSubject: Re: amateur footage of challenger explosion   amateur footage of challenger explosion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:33 pm

I was in 6th grade (I think) when this happened. We didn't get sent home.

amateur footage of challenger explosion 41GE2X1B8TL._SL500_AA240_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amateur footage of challenger explosion   amateur footage of challenger explosion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

amateur footage of challenger explosion
Page 1 of 1