HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Swampy..drums advice needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

Hey Swampy..drums advice needed Empty
PostSubject: Hey Swampy..drums advice needed   Hey Swampy..drums advice needed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:26 pm

So I want a drum kit.

I want to build an old school kit (3 piece or 5 piece, I dunno. Only 2 cymbals and a hi hat. Something basic)
out of used parts. The odd part..I want one of those magnum tall old school Ludwig kick drums, and a MARCHING BAND snare (Yup. loud with lots of pop to cut thru. Ive heard em used with a drum kit and LOVE the sound).

Would it cost me too much to build it a piece at a time? I dont care if its mismatched. I'll take a can of white Krylon to em lol)

Where are good places (other than ebay) to find drum stuff? Im a guitar geek, so Im ignorant on the drum stuff.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Hey Swampy..drums advice needed   Hey Swampy..drums advice needed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:17 pm

well I aint swampy but i can tell ya that he has 3 drum kits besides the one he uses Hey Swampy..drums advice needed Affraid Hey Swampy..drums advice needed Icon_twisted

and he could probably hook you up with a few starter pieces ....if u wanted to pay the shipping

i will send him to this thread when he gets outta bed Hey Swampy..drums advice needed Alien
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Hey Swampy..drums advice needed   Hey Swampy..drums advice needed I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:56 pm

13thAngel wrote:
well I aint swampy but i can tell ya that he has 3 drum kits besides the one he uses Hey Swampy..drums advice needed Affraid Hey Swampy..drums advice needed Icon_twisted

and he could probably hook you up with a few starter pieces ....if u wanted to pay the shipping

i will send him to this thread when he gets outta bed Hey Swampy..drums advice needed Alien

it will be awhile b4 i start to building it, but if he's still got stuff (assuming he's like most musicians) i'd be willing to pay shipping. rather buy from friends than strangers. I know yall wouldnt screw me) metal

eyewisheyehadthese drool Vista lites lick

Hey Swampy..drums advice needed Vista4

eyewisheyehadsomegreenones watt1
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: Hey Swampy..drums advice needed   Hey Swampy..drums advice needed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Sorry I missed this broe. Let me look at my shit. I'll get back to ya soon metal
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Hey Swampy..drums advice needed   Hey Swampy..drums advice needed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:50 pm

\swampman/ wrote:
Sorry I missed this broe. Let me look at my shit. I'll get back to ya soon Hey Swampy..drums advice needed 329538

No prob and no hurry.

I been looking around just for the hell of it. Actually found some of its not as expensive as I thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Swampy..drums advice needed   Hey Swampy..drums advice needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Swampy..drums advice needed
Page 1 of 1