HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My sons playing their music...

Go down 
+4
StoneyMaroney
13thAngel
the B
elektriklady
8 posters
AuthorMessage
elektriklady

My sons playing their music... Empty
PostSubject: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:13 am

While some of you are getting married and thinking of having kids...
And while others of you have kids...that are not yet teenagers...beware.... Very Happy
This is what I've been doing...spawning terrorists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg57t9Myi_o \
(the Zeppy One) Dylan on Guitar...age 16, Ethan on drums...age 14...

but this one is my favorite...Ethan on guitar (and he wrote this song and could sing it but wouldn't)
and Dylan on Drums (he's a wonderful drummer and can't sing but was the only one brave enough to do it)
https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fhl%3Den%26tab%3Dwm%26ui%3Dhtml%26zy%3Dl&bsv=zpwhtygjntrz&scc=1&ltmpl=default&ltmplcache=2&hl=en

This is what homeschooling did to my children.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:29 am

that rocked
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:51 am

My sons playing their music... 923342 My sons playing their music... 923342 swampy said that "it gets his seal of approval!!!! badass!!

good job mum My sons playing their music... Icon_wink

but i am not getting anywhere when i click on the second link My sons playing their music... Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:56 am

they do rock! they're so teenagerish but they're so lovely and they make me so proud. They actually play for me when I do the bowflex in the basement. They rock my world when I'm doing my workouts! tonight, after I made a lovely valentine's dinner for them...they even said thank you...(I almost fainted), Ethan, the 14 year old got the blues boy guitar ( a pint sized accoustic) and played the opening riffs to all my favorite metal masters and made me guess what song he was playing whilst I did the dishes....life just doesn't get much better!

And the lil one, who socked an assistant principle and several others...eh, they prolly deserved it...lol...is very happy at alternative school. He's actually sorry he hasn't been able to attend due to school closings.

B...I just can't be happy when my kids ain't....and they are now...so I can be! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:59 am

13thAngel wrote:
My sons playing their music... 923342 My sons playing their music... 923342 swampy said that "it gets his seal of approval!!!! badass!!

good job mum My sons playing their music... Icon_wink

but i am not getting anywhere when i click on the second link My sons playing their music... Icon_scratch

hmmm...let me try the second link again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5_Jrya-pAE

I have to give 1/2 credit to their dad, even tho I dont want to.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:09 am

This rocks. I was imagining a Mike Dean voice sing the melody, great material.
"dylldOo" lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:00 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
This rocks. I was imagining a Mike Dean voice sing the melody, great material.
"dylldOo" lol Laughing

Dylan is a trip...he's the one I was trying to sell off.
Last summer he got arrested for being stupid and he told the cops his name was Jim Shortz...they didn't get it. The whole court was laughing hysterically, including the prosecuting attorney and the judge...He got off working community service hours...
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:13 am

elektriklady wrote:
Dylan is a trip... Last summer he got arrested for being stupid and he told the cops his name was Jim Shortz...they didn't get it. The whole court was laughing hysterically, including the prosecuting attorney and the judge...He got off working community service hours...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! fabulous!!!! cheers bow rotfl
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
elektriklady wrote:
Dylan is a trip... Last summer he got arrested for being stupid and he told the cops his name was Jim Shortz...they didn't get it. The whole court was laughing hysterically, including the prosecuting attorney and the judge...He got off working community service hours...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! fabulous!!!! cheers bow rotfl

awesome Laughing

the jamming really rocks stoney
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:54 pm

thanx, I think so....I've had to listen to them (and encourage them) since they were wee little and made a bunch of noise. They're odd teenagers in that they rarely go out with friends, but we always know what they're doing...or hear them... Laughing
If they keep it up, they'll be great! It helps that they like the same kind of music that their parents do, so we all go to shows together, most of the time.
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:36 pm

That's awesome EL! Thanks for sharing. You have good reason to be proud.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:07 pm

That was rockin - nice to have a "house band" around.

I must say your youngest has quite the head of hair - afro - wow! They're both very talented. Very Happy

OK - wait a min. . . that was a wig, no?
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:53 pm

i thought so shrug

elektriklady wrote:
thanx, I think so....I've had to listen to them (and encourage them) since they were wee little and made a bunch of noise. They're odd teenagers in that they rarely go out with friends, but we always know what they're doing...or hear them... Laughing
If they keep it up, they'll be great! It helps that they like the same kind of music that their parents do, so we all go to shows together, most of the time.

sounds great, children can't get any better parents than that, seems like you have a really good family! very desirable! Wink
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:20 pm

lol...thanx.

Haunz, we parents get a bit overzealous sometimes, when bragging about our children....yeah, I think so, I know so.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sons playing their music...   My sons playing their music... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My sons playing their music...
Page 1 of 1