HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OverMe

OverMe

Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air Empty
PostSubject: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Laughing The mocking baby crying. Classic.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:38 pm

right on flower
I love how they make fun of her self-pity. metal stoney stoney stoney
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:42 am

Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air Icon_lol cant listen to it but read about it elsewhere. Pwned Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air 329538
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Hugely entertaining! Laughing Laughing

She had the crocodile teeeaaaarrrs Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:01 pm

100 WATT wrote:
Laughing
A dude wh works for me came home early from work, and caught his wife getting fucked by another dude. He beat them both nearly to death with a baseball bat, THEN tried to set them on FIRE Shocked
Id say he was a little angry. Did about 10 years in prison for it Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:28 pm

wattage wrote:
100 WATT wrote:
Laughing
A dude wh works for me came home early from work, and caught his wife getting fucked by another dude. He beat them both nearly to death with a baseball bat, THEN tried to set them on FIRE Shocked
Id say he was a little angry. Did about 10 years in prison for it Laughing

10 years? Not so bad. May have been worth it - especially if he got either to ignite. Laughing
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air Icon_lol Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air Icon_lol Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:04 am

Ignite! To the Mountains!

Sorry that maded me to have a Satyricon moment rabbit

Do you know I once tried to set fire to a Watchtower magazine (the monthly regurgitation of the Jehovah's) and it would not burn!!! Shocked I used lighter fluid and everything!! GREEN FLAMES but no burning!! *twilight zone music*

I guess Jeebus didn't want it burnin shrug

Next time I'll use a flame thrower.... or napalm What a Face
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:56 pm

renbolina wrote:
Ignite! To the Mountains!

Sorry that maded me to have a Satyricon moment rabbit

Do you know I once tried to set fire to a Watchtower magazine (the monthly regurgitation of the Jehovah's) and it would not burn!!! Shocked I used lighter fluid and everything!! GREEN FLAMES but no burning!! *twilight zone music*

I guess Jeebus didn't want it burnin shrug

Next time I'll use a flame thrower.... or napalm What a Face

Green flames...ah the memories..
When we did a ski excursion at school, we lived in some completely isolated hut in the mountains, and we were supposed to burn ALL our trash to heat the stove for cooking. This was the boys' job. Problem being, they made us burn the...female..."hygiene products", too Laughing Oh the green flames..why oh why No alien
There are some things you just shouldn't use to cook food Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Stoney Brah, I can safely say that now I am going to burn a used tampon to test this theory.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:13 pm

renbolina wrote:
Stoney Brah, I can safely say that now I am going to burn a used tampon to test this theory.
I really like your way of thinking. I'm that way, too stoney
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:21 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
renbolina wrote:
I really like your way of thinking. I'm that way, too stoney

Pics scratch ? or maybe not shrug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air   Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheating Whore Gets Dumped Live On Air
Page 1 of 1