HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angry nate

Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition Empty
PostSubject: Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition   Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:33 am

Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition Exodusexhibitb

EXODUS: New Album Artwork Unveiled - Feb. 25, 2010
"Exhibit B: The Human Condition", the ninth studio album from San Francisco Bay Area thrashers EXODUS, will be released this spring via Nuclear Blast Records (Note: Two weeks ago, the label's European office announced a May 12 European release date for the CD, although this has may change.) The cover artwork for the effort can now be viewed below.

Commented guitarist/songwriter Gary Holt: "We wanted to portray the violence of man at its finest, so we started with our own version of the Leonardo da Vinci sketch [of 'Vitruvian Man'], but done the 'EXODUS' way! I was pointed in the direction of Colin Larks of Rainsong Design for the cover and he killed it! To me, the artwork represents man and his affinity for bloodshed, ignorance, and all-around ability to be led like sheep to the slaughter. The image fits the songs on this record perfectly. The whole layout is going to as sick as the record itself!"
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition   Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:54 pm

I like it - but if its based on de Vinci then the arms should reach further to the edge - thats the point of being in a circle - anywho it did remind me of this 80s album cover
Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition Smashed-Gladys---Social-Intercourse-Front-Cover-21000

yeah I know... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition   Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 am

Cant wait...Exodus always delivers Twisted Evil metal
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition   Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Was into em when I was younger. Still listen to 'Fabulous Disaster" once in a blue moon when the urge hits Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition 329538
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition   Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exodus - Exhibit B : The Human Condition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: Music-
Jump to: