HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread

Go down 
+5
newmoon
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
QOTR
13thAngel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
newmoon

newmoon

this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread   this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:07 pm

newmoon wrote:
13thAngel wrote:
i absolutely appreciate QOTR this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 Icon_cheers and when shes away from here too long i know she misses me too cuz i always get a message in my email this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 Fresse .......i even have REAL people in my life that i hardly even notice when they arent around this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 Icon_twisted

watt is this. . . email you write of?

geek

not the content -the definition of email - never mind my smarmeyness has been smashed Neutral
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread   this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 pm

Berzerker wrote:
QOTR wrote:
I get stoopid drunk and send her love letters.

dpbullseye@hotmail.com

Razz Razz

Ha!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread   this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:12 pm

newmoon wrote:
newmoon wrote:
13thAngel wrote:
i absolutely appreciate QOTR this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 Icon_cheers and when shes away from here too long i know she misses me too cuz i always get a message in my email this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 Fresse .......i even have REAL people in my life that i hardly even notice when they arent around this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 Icon_twisted

watt is this. . . email you write of?

geek

not the content -the definition of email - never mind my smarmeyness has been smashed Neutral

oops - I misread. Sorry to be a swarmeyness smasher. drunken
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread   this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Doka....i was going to send you this message in private but tbh...i would really rather profess my luff to you publicly queen

i got your cards yesterday and you made me cry....then i laughed. then i cried again.
the impact of your kindness to me is HUGE!!!!!
i was having a very bad day and the night before was the worst since my surgery. i was feeling so emotional and none of them good. your thoughtfulness just means the world to me. tr00ly chicka. ur one in a million and im honored to call you my friend luff kiss this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 989565 dance
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread   this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:38 am

Muah! kiss

I'm glad a simple card could brighten your day. We're all rooting for your speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread   this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:10 am

grouphug

guess what i saw in the grocery store the other day....... a bottle of TITOS.....it was in the "locked" up case too. i will take a pic of it next time...or who knows. maybe i will feel good enuff to buy a bottle banana
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread   this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Thanks Queen, for the prezzies you sent us recently! Much love to you. Wish we could have made it down to San Diego when you were here. Maybe next time I hope. OMG the Tea was too die for! It was sooooooooooo tasty. You ruuuuuuuuuule. That's all! afro
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread   this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I tried that tea and it kicked my butt. It was so smooth, that I was just drinking it on ice. Only later, I realized I shoulda mixed it with something. drunken
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread   this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Haha yeah! It made Hope and I a little ........ drunk

Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread   this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is the encore QOTR appreciation thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2