HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clutch FTW

Go down 
+6
sakblabbath
StoneyMaroney
newmoon
Bogle the Dark Angel
wattage
OverMe
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OverMe

OverMe

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Didnt see a thread so here we go...Fav albums are Self titled,Blast Tyrant,Beale St,Full Fathom Five and Elephant Riders
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Excellent Choices.

I had to actually STOP listening to them for a bit, because it got to where its all I was listening to Laughing I got a few friends hooked on em as well Razz
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:11 pm

And Neil PWNS, BTW cause we got teh same hair line and beard skills Cool watt1 rabbit He's like the skinny yankee version of teh Wattage. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Wooohooo - going to see CLUTCH in 8 days time!!!! YeeeHAAAAAAAA!!! cheers alien bounce drunken geek weed dance family drunk fyah rob whistle
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:26 pm

wattage wrote:
And Neil PWNS, BTW cause we got teh same hair line and beard skills Cool watt1 rabbit He's like the skinny yankee version of teh Wattage. Laughing Laughing Laughing

daPhuck! Body dismorphic disorder - PEANUT - YOU AIN'T PHAT!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:17 pm

OverMe wrote:
Didnt see a thread so here we go...Fav albums are Self titled,Blast Tyrant,Beale St,Full Fathom Five and Elephant Riders

Whoah, what about ROBOTFUCKINGHIVE/EXOGODDAMNDUS? That one is my favorite stoney

Most dramatic moment in music history since Wagner's ride of the Valkyries:

Swan diving off the tongues of crippled giants
International Business Machine
Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:52 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
OverMe wrote:

Whoah, what about ROBOTFUCKINGHIVE/EXOGODDAMNDUS? That one is my favorite stoney

Agreed. ROBOTFUCKINGHIVE/EXOGODDAMNDUS - fav. As always I'm way behind and just started listening to them this year...this is the one I flip to the most. Don't got the new one tho....
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:09 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
OverMe wrote:

Thanks for reminding me...I actually put it away for awhile....popped it in yesterday and its a great cd metal
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:55 am

I dig em all, PURE ROCK FURY is always in the mix!! DRINK TO THE DEAD metal

The new digs Abraham Lincoln is HEAVY stoney
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Going to see CLUTCH tomorrow!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:06 am

Alrighty then ... CLUTCH - last night at Koko's in Camden cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

In truth, last time me n Craig went to see Clutch, they were soooo damn stoned that their performance was below-par, luck-lustre and disappointing ... but last night - they were on FIRE fyah fyah fyah fyah fyah stoney

Best I've seen them play in a long tme ...

'Abraham Lincoln' bow bow bow bow bow farkin' EXCELLENT banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:31 am

Whooohooo dance
Clutch is incredible. I can't believe they aren't biiiig rockstars.
You seldom get a combination of genius and perfect tightness that makes even music nerds' jaws drop AND cool songs like theirs.
I can't wait to see em again stoney
Back to top Go down
Mongo Mason

Mongo Mason

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Is it just me, or is the latest album a bit *meh*.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Mongo Mason wrote:

When I first got it, I gotta say I would agree with you wholeheartedly .... however, I stopped playing it for several months, then we started playing it again in the run up to last night's gig ... and it's really grown on me now ...

leave it alone for a few months and see how you get on .... plus ... they (almost) always sound better as live versions anyway ... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Mongo Mason

Mongo Mason

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:

leave it alone for a few months and see how you get on
I'll do that!
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Mongo Mason wrote:

Agreed
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Clutch w/Doomriders / Lionize / Never Get Caught

Amos' Southend - All-In Entertainment
CHARLOTTE, NC UNITED STATES
Sunday, December 27, 2009
8:00 PM
Ticket Price: $20.00

Right..... so if it can be swung - is it proper to blow off your Dads Surprise 70th birthday party to go with WATT (who will be here that weekend and he and my dad have the same Birthday) to go to this show??

scratch and my dad knows I'm an asshole Twisted Evil

huuuuuum................
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 pm

i listened to the first couple of songs from the new record … it's … hm … solid.

maybe i've got to give it another try …
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:37 am

Pics from the HOB Orlando show in October

Clutch FTW C1

Clutch FTW C10

Clutch FTW C11

Clutch FTW C12

Clutch FTW C13

Clutch FTW C14

Clutch FTW C15

Clutch FTW C16

Clutch FTW C17

Clutch FTW C18

Clutch FTW C19

Clutch FTW C2
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:38 am

Clutch FTW C7

Clutch FTW C8

Clutch FTW C9
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:45 pm

OH I LOVE THIS GAME and I hope to hell Clutch is making money off this commercial.... Left 4 Dead 2 (phuckin Clowns clown - why they have to add the creepy clowns? clown like zombies aren't bad enough) 30 Sec. spot.

http://g4tv.com/videos/42523/Left-4-Dead-2-TV-Spot-Electric-Worry/ clown
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:57 pm

newmoon wrote:
OH I LOVE THIS GAME and I hope to hell Clutch is making money off this commercial.... Left 4 Dead 2 (phuckin Clowns clown - why they have to add the creepy clowns? clown like zombies aren't bad enough) 30 Sec. spot.

cool. I agree, clowns are...evil No
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:46 pm

newmoon wrote:

I was just coming in here to ask if that was them singing on the commercial!!! Hahaha. When I heard the song I was thinking, "DAMN that sounds like Clutch!" But I don't own any of their albums, so I've only heard a few songs and wasn't totally sure. Thanks for clearing this up. I'm gunna have to go by some Clutch albums. I I love you the song 10001110101 ..if thats the actual name of it, lol. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:57 pm

LISTEN TO LOTS OF CLUTCH

Diggin on "The Soap Makers" (one of me faves) now family stoney drunk watt1 banana banana
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:27 am

Krissah wrote:
I I love you the song 10001110101 ..if thats the actual name of it, lol. Smile Smile

10001110101 is my favourite Clutch track .... cheers cheers cheers cheers

Krissah - you MUST get some Clutch - start with Robot Hive/Exodus .... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clutch FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch FTW   Clutch FTW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clutch FTW
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: Music-
Jump to: