HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased

Go down 
+4
StoneyMaroney
wattage
the B
Bogle the Dark Angel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased Empty
PostSubject: Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased   Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:16 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10151406.stm

Oh nooo - not good ...

I'm not a big fan or anything, just think its bad that someone so young is found dead Neutral silent Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased   Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:30 pm

they keep dying this year don't they
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased   Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:57 pm

never could make it past 3 seconds of a slipknot song, but it sucks that dude died. RIP Brah. I feel bad for his family / friends / fans.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased   Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:10 pm

wattage wrote:
never could make it past 3 seconds of a slipknot song, but it sucks that dude died. RIP Brah. I feel bad for his family / friends / fans.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased   Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:56 pm

My nephew will be bummed - he loves them. Such a shame.

I wanna know where they get their masks made. Whaaaa? Huuuhhh? Did someone say bring out the gimp?
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased   Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:38 pm

slipknot released a 10 minute paul gray tribute video with unseen footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l22_YV-_WBc
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased   Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:10 pm

i never really got into them til i SAW them....changed everything. hellova a show they put on Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased 329538

one of robs best friends at work is really good friends with the family...they lived in victorville/apple valley for years before they relocated to iowa. yuppers......so gut wrenching for the family.

but on the other hand i cant help think-----what a selfish asshole tho..... this could have been prevented. he could have stopped it and spared his family a life time of this pain Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased   Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:48 am

I met Paul back in 02 when he was playing bass with Unida, hung out with him and John Garcia for two days. Hands down the best birthday bash ive ever had. He was a cool mofo and i knew he had some demons chasing him, he hit me and my bro up for some heroin!! Sorry bro not into it shrug But hey we still had a great fuckin time :\m/:
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased   Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Slipknot Bassist Paul Gray's Death Due To Morphine
Overdose:

MSNBC.com has reported that Slipknot bassist Paul Gray, who was discovered
dead in a hotel room on May 24th
, died of a drug overdose.
According to the report, Gray's autopsy revealed death was caused by an
accidental overdose of both fentanyl and morphine. The autopsy also
reportedly stated that Gray exhibited signs of severe heart disease.
Police have stated that Gray apparently had no prescription for either
drug, and that an investigation is currently under way to discover how
they were in Gray's possession. Gray was survived by his wife, Brenna
Gray.

Quote :
Fentanyl is approximately 100 times more potent than morphine,[
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased   Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:59 pm

i knew that he had family but i didnt know that his wife is pregnant. how sad Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased Icon_cry

we have some friends who were great friends of Paul. we hung out over the weekend and they filled us in on the funeral and goings on around that time. she said the coolest thing at the funeral came from the osbornes...it was a larger than life cross done is blood red roses. she said it was breath taking Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased   Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:29 pm

13thAngel wrote:
Slipknot Bassist Paul Gray's Death Due To Morphine
Overdose:

MSNBC.com has reported that Slipknot bassist Paul Gray, who was discovered
dead in a hotel room on May 24th
, died of a drug overdose.
According to the report, Gray's autopsy revealed death was caused by an
accidental overdose of both fentanyl and morphine. The autopsy also
reportedly stated that Gray exhibited signs of severe heart disease.
Police have stated that Gray apparently had no prescription for either
drug, and that an investigation is currently under way to discover how
they were in Gray's possession. Gray was survived by his wife, Brenna
Gray.

Quote :
Fentanyl is approximately 100 times more potent than morphine,[

Morphine... a scary thought. I have a broe who likes to eat pills. he and I were talking the other day, and he was talking about someone he knew being able to get morphine pills pale Neutral No

He scares me sometimes. A REALLY good friend of mine. He used to drink ALOT but has slowed that down quite a bit. The pills seem to have taken more control, the last few times we've spoken. He likes pain killers, and is now resorting crushing up lortabs or percocets and snorting them Mad I hope he doesnt let it get away from him
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased   Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Evil or Very Mad THese fuckin asshole's who take this shit to get off are making life hell for those who actually need pain meds. You would think if your into such shit you'd do some research and find out that sometimes the strongest ones do NOT produce the "high" the common ones do - Methadone, can control pain but doesn't produce the same euphoria and so these abusers take more and more not know the slowing of the heart and breathing are effected more strongly. Or these jerkoffs who freebase the stuff - well news for you asshole the shit they mix the drug with will sit in your lungs and make concrete and then guess what? - you drown, literally . . .I say you deserve to die you dumb shits - if your friends and family don't know you're into it - then fine, I'm sorry for your loss - but if they know, and come on, it's usually obvious - it like seeing someone pointing a gun to their own head and walking away. Evil or Very Mad

. . . but let me tell you how I really feel. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased   Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul Gray - Slipknot bassist - deceased
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: