HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No arms, no legs, no worries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

No arms, no legs, no worries Empty
PostSubject: No arms, no legs, no worries   No arms, no legs, no worries I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:26 am

I like this.
[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: No arms, no legs, no worries   No arms, no legs, no worries I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:35 am

I like people like this....when you think your life sucks and you'll never get over whatever problem you have going...think of people like this....they got the true shit end of the stick and make the best of it with a smile
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: No arms, no legs, no worries   No arms, no legs, no worries I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:06 am

You cannot possibly be more of a winner in life than this man.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: No arms, no legs, no worries   No arms, no legs, no worries I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:45 pm

I'm glad he does the speaking engagements. So positive. I feel better Very Happy

I can just wonder how hard his life must be - I mean my dog gets such a range of looks and comments.

The #2 thing EVERYONE says is "He gets around great, doesn't he!" - I'm never rude to these people but always think - well, DUUUH! he doesn't have a choice in how he gets around. *sigh*

PS #1 is: How'd he loose his leg?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No arms, no legs, no worries   No arms, no legs, no worries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No arms, no legs, no worries
Page 1 of 1