HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?

Go down 
+8
Haunz
the B
newmoon
Krissah
wattage
Bogle the Dark Angel
13thAngel
Berzerker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunz

Haunz

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:43 pm

the people of missouri are in my thought too Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 989565

stupid goddamn weather Mad
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:35 pm

its so fucking sad.
every time i turn on the tv its just nothing but sadness emitting from the box. soooo sad.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:31 pm

13thAngel wrote:
its so fucking sad.
every time i turn on the tv its just nothing but sadness emitting from the box. soooo sad.

This is a huge reason why I don't watch TV. I just saw Joe Rogan the other day on his extreme fighting show and was like WTF happened to Joe - last time I saw him was way back in the day of Fear Factor. Looks like Neil from Clutch now - even the news casters look old and worn out...TV makes you feel bad about your self (like your not good enuf, skinny enough or too poor to be hip with modren technology) and the rest of the world is in sad shape. Also tells you its ok to be a fucked up asshole by example of extream reality shows - TV sucks.

The mighty B said:
Quote :
and about your house...look at it this way...now you guys can fix it up and truely make it the house of Watt and Moon

Zingo! We have been saying that alot!

Waiting for FEMA to get back to us - no info there yet. Red Cross rules! and local church groups are rocking with the bleach and clean up stuff. Those MO storms are truly horrific. A hospital? Really? Why. Neutral Mother nature is a pissed off whore lately and the watt says it's NASAs fault - something about the shuttles disturbing the weather patterens. Oh well that was the last one - no more space program.

6 words: Still snakes in my muthafuckin' house..I guess FEMA dude was freaked by that - he almost didn't go in. 22 to 24 acres of snakey nasty flood water swamp land now... sak I just wanna go home Sad

ps - Baileys hangin in still....not really better (a little) - but not worse.
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:35 am

All my love and good vibes are goin out to the WattMoon clan. Especially Bailey kiss Hang in there you crazy three legged bastard!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:42 am

Krissah wrote:
All my love and good vibes are goin out to the WattMoon clan. Especially Bailey kiss Hang in there you crazy three legged bastard!

ditto cheers cheers cheers cheers

grouphug hugs all 'round, but especially for poor ole BaileyBones kiss
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:37 pm

JESUS H CHRIST Shocked
I had no idea...just now discovered this thread (skipped it so far, assuming it was just the usual Wattage/Newmoon drity talk lol )
Holy shit, I'm happy you guys are OK, and that the amps are OK.
I hope you will get help and can quickly rebuild the place. I also hope Bailey will get better.
Sending good thoughts your way. metal
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:59 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
JESUS H CHRIST Shocked
I had no idea...just now discovered this thread (skipped it so far, assuming it was just the usual Wattage/Newmoon drity talk lol )
Holy shit, I'm happy you guys are OK, and that the amps are OK.
I hope you will get help and can quickly rebuild the place. I also hope Bailey will get better.
Sending good thoughts your way. metal

that's what makes this thread the most important thread
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:44 am

Shocked Holy crap alot has happened - fast - and good Cool .......
Right. Right, getting to it; the house is like gutted. These church groups - Menonites(sp?) Baptist and another came and like cleaned the whole thing. They desend on the house in a swarm of watt-dressed beard & black shirt and boots and demo it frome the inside out - pile it in the front yard and the government will come take it away. Its ripped down to the studs - some upper drywall parts were ok, I think the flooring and subfloor and vents are going or have. I haven't seen it in person inside since the day we left. here's why....wait. Are you an arachnophobic? Look away then........

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 Spider10

That's watts bro-inlaws hand - well over 7 inches long and we think its a Fisher spider. Swimming, aquatic hunters - Blech puke puke
mother nature sak she's got massive PMS. We had to hide in the closet during a bad tornodo bullshit - there were funnels everywhere - thankfully we just got 80 MPH winds, hail - but it was so scary after seeing Joplin, MO get leveled

scratch times are strange. But yes help is around when you need it. We ahave the churches, FEMA, Red Cross providing labor and chemicals to clean the crazy mold - it's really a messed up thing to go though. But it's gonna be better than it was. It's almost a good thing.

When I get the wattage pics off his phone I post some.

Baileys doing good, hangin in just fine. Made him really rest for a few days. Seems better, at lest he's playin with his toys again.

Wattage has gone balls to the wall, nonstop. Goin to the job and house destruction/overseeing strangers shovel your house out - moving all stuff out - hauling stuff in and out of trucks, loading unloading packing avoiding snakes etc... that he looks like a zombie - and for the most part he is. A god damn goodlooking zombie Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 942256
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:59 pm

glad to hear that things are getting slightly better!

also thumbs up for church groups, fema and red cross – cool folks Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 989565
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:03 pm

I would have spent hours taking pics of that spider cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:57 pm

newmoon wrote:
Wattage has gone balls to the wall
Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 Accept+-+Balls+to+the+Wall
stoney
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:24 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
newmoon wrote:
Wattage has gone balls to the wall
Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 Accept+-+Balls+to+the+Wall
stoney

Shocked rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:54 pm

i read the wattages update on the db.....
glad at least the wheels of progress are finally starting to move for ya's cheers

i know its a slow go...but at least its goin right Wink
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:46 pm

cheers We went to the races last night - the track is water free and totally bad ass. Was cool to do something "normal" cheers cheers Late models did a 30 lap run - with like 1 caution. Cool I was so damn excited to go that I got up at like 6am - all bounce bounce - like it was christmas or something.

Wattage is at teh house - I think the flooring is coming out today. Took a walk thru it - and got total Alice in Wonderland syndrome walking thru - or rather up and down the warped, buckled floors - like the house became too small for me - and pappa & pawpa Watt built the house for "big" people - so standing in the kitchen looking at the areas that I KNOW I could never reach (or the top of the doors frames) ..... hard to explain Neutral fucked up! Maybe it like walking into your old Kindergarden class room - looks too tiny to have ever fit you.

Power's been turned on at the house - time to run fans in the crawl spaces - well with the floors gone tthat will be easier. First goal - to get the garage rebuilt and walled and doored so we can lock our stuff in there (like storage). The old crown moulding and trim is saved and baking in the sun...

The help is amazing.....the wattage pointed out last night "There hasn't been one single Atheists at the house yet." So... are they disorganized or do they not give a shit about anyone but themselves....huuuum, food for thought.

cheers cheers cheers cheers I can't wait to get my kitchen and baths redone the way I want them!!!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Christians are good for something. Laughing Laughing

Glad progress is being made.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:12 am

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 House_10

The house looks like this cept bigger and the wet, snake ridden insulation is gone. Wattage is re-bracing the wall beams after cutting out all that sub floor edging and it goes under the walls - slow and sucks, but the top 4 feet of the walls are ok, would crack the ceiling or wall if speed along and is bio hazard to leave it under there.

That's the front door. Pretty morning sun beaming in. When this was taken, just beyond that beautiful beam is a pile of house guts, all our furniture and belongings, as big as the house and about as tall. They finally came and picked it up after the wattage made angry calls to the county officials who accepted money from our government specifically for flood cleanup and I called the News sak Really 3 months to go pick up peoples bio hazard trash and there was some secret list to be on to get pick up. It was all very shady. I still don't understand where all the Federal Disaster relief money went to.

Slow going, but this could change soon. bounce
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:59 pm

I am so impressed at what a positive attitude you guys are keeping about all of this. It is quite inspiring bounce bounce I feel like I should be doing something to help you! Just not sure what it is. It'll be up and running before you know it Smile

P.S. Your Av is freaking me out! Shocked Shocked Shocked pale
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Krissah wrote:

ditto affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:35 pm

My daughter saw the AV last night and freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:38 pm

You're making progress. That's good Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 989565

If you would add an internet connection to that residence of yours, I would move in instantly metal

Seriously, is there something we can do? Does the government take care of things now?
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Krissah wrote:

ditto affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

+1 Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:16 am

Shit dave sorry bout your daughter seeing that!

ok what not Lynch fans - shall I change it to a still? Something all chipper? I'm very close to eraser head baby and Alien baby for many reasons lately.

Shit I thought that black and white gif was better than the color gif of this:

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 401419_main

David Lynch still rules cheers

.....................................fuck I get something else....maybe.................. soon.................

Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:22 am

Neutral fine I change it, you guys are all metal till someone shows a murdered rubber baby worm thing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 am

newmoon wrote:
Neutral fine I change it, you guys are all metal till someone shows a murdered rubber baby worm thing. Laughing

I think it was even more terrifying because I could not fathom what it was even supposed to be, haha. And the foamy stuff coming out of it was quite disturbing....reminded me of expanding spray foam. What was that from?
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 am

Eraser Head movie by David Lynch

Dude knocks up this chick, has has that worm thing and freaks out after a while and leaves it with the father who tries to love it and sooth it but can't and ... SPOLIER

mercy killing that goes VERY badly. Seen it bout 100 times and last time (last winter) while forcing Watt to watch it - it got me - for the first time - a few tears slipped out. Just made me sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?   Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the hell is Watt and Newmoon?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next