HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pantera....the will to survive

Go down 
+3
Hoss
the B
13thAngel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

pantera....the will to survive Empty
PostSubject: pantera....the will to survive   pantera....the will to survive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:53 pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=50IJSPKL

in case ya havent heard it.

i shall leave my comments out.....
for now anyways pantera....the will to survive Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: pantera....the will to survive   pantera....the will to survive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:04 am

It's actually not a bad tune....I don't care for Phil's vocals on it though....but it's a rockin tune
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: pantera....the will to survive   pantera....the will to survive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:33 am

I think it kicks ass. If you don't dig that song, don't ever bother listening to the Power Metal album...which also kicks ass.
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: pantera....the will to survive   pantera....the will to survive I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:59 am

I don't know man. I think it sucks ass. I mean the music is ok at best. There's just no power in the music or the vocals. They started to bring the power on CFH and continued on from there. I've listened to Power Metal. It's alright. I just don't get any wood with anything prior to CFH. pantera....the will to survive 329538
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: pantera....the will to survive   pantera....the will to survive I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Laughing pantera....the will to survive 989565
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: pantera....the will to survive   pantera....the will to survive I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:23 pm

WHat's up Haunz. Yeah no offense to those that like the pre-CFH era. I mean bands have to start somewhere and I respect that. I just can't get into any of it. Different strokes for different folks.
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: pantera....the will to survive   pantera....the will to survive I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Yeah, each to his own. I personally did not at all know what to expect, so I just started the download and meanwhile searched Google for »Pantera - Will to Survive« and, of course, all those headlines like »finally a new Pantera song« and shit like that came up. So I was a little excited to be honest and then came… well, you know what. Laughing

I'm not into any Pantera pre CFH, I actually still don't know why they had such an intense change in style. I mean it was not like a development, it was just something different. Was it because of the money or the bigger fan base? I don't know…

Apart from that I never really liked the studio sound on any Pantera record. It got better over time though. However, if I listen to Pantera it's probably Official Live: 101 Proof pantera....the will to survive 989565
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: pantera....the will to survive   pantera....the will to survive I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:42 pm

i THINK...... Terry Glaze left and seemed quite content on the style that he was doing with Pantera and pretty much stayed on that course while Pantera got much heavier......the beginning of the change can be seen on Power Metal....but once Phil took over on vocals and was involved with writing..... the real change took place.
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: pantera....the will to survive   pantera....the will to survive I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:25 am

13thAngel wrote:
i THINK...... Terry Glaze left and seemed quite content on the style that he was doing with Pantera and pretty much stayed on that course while Pantera got much heavier......the beginning of the change can be seen on Power Metal....but once Phil took over on vocals and was involved with writing..... the real change took place.

Sounds like you just read a book Laughing Twisted Evil VAN FUCKIN HALEN metal I was not to impressed with the tune, but it could have been alot worse i guess shrug
Back to top Go down
Doctor Acula

Doctor Acula

PostSubject: Re: pantera....the will to survive   pantera....the will to survive I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:57 am

yeah its a song. then again CFH was never my favorite pantera album

and the pre stuff is great, if you are really drunk and wanna laugh and remember the good old days when diamond darrell was the new kid on the block metal

bbut then it was diamond darrell on my favorite album as well so....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pantera....the will to survive   pantera....the will to survive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pantera....the will to survive
Page 1 of 1