HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KYUSS LIVES?????

Go down 
+2
Bogle the Dark Angel
sakblabbath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:03 am

Alright kids John Garcia has been touring for a little while playing Kyuss tunes, but from what my broe told me earlier tonight Nick Oliveri, and Brant Bjork our going to be on the bill for the Norway dates? As for the rest of the tour im not quite sure yet, but i do know this if its possible i will be in the air in March to Europe metal metal

This is Blues For the Red Sun HEAVY stoney No Josh Homme but hell 3 outta 4 ill take it, because the review ive read about JG doin the tunes have been hit n miss shrug

mars 11 Bergen, NORWAY Rökeriet
mars 12 Oslo, NORWAY Rockefeller
mars 13 Stockholm, SWEDEN Debaser Medis
mars 15 Hamburg, ., GERMANY Docks
mars 16 Berlin, GERMANY Columbia Halle
mars 17 SAARBRUCKEN, GERMANY GARAGE
mars 18 Basel, SWITZERLAND Z7
mars 19 München, Bayern, GERMANY Backstage Werk München
mars 20 Budapest, ., HUNGARY Gödör
mars 22 Wien, AUSTRIA Arena
mars 23 Milano, Italy, ., ITALY Live Club
mars 24 Frankfurt, ., GERMANY Hugenottenhalle
mars 25 Paris, FRANCE Elysee Montmartre
mars 26 Athens, GREECE Fuss Club
mars 27 Brussels, BELGIUM AB
mars 28 Cologne, ., GERMANY Live Music Hall
mars 29 Amsterdam, ., NETHERLANDS Paradiso
mars 31 Nottingham, ., UNITED KINGDOM Rock City
avr. 1 Wolverhampton, ., UNITED KINGDOM Wulfrun Hall
avr. 2 London, UNITED KINGDOM The Forum
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:33 am

affraid woooooooohooooooooo

I will BE THERE!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers family stoney dance bogle rob
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:55 am

wow-zahs!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:16 am

Just bought my tickets this morning! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

icantwait!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:13 pm

John did a great job and Garcia Plays Kyuss have blown me away live with just John as an original member, even though Brant did not join on the Luxemburg show.
It's gonna be absolutely incredible.
Btw, I don't believe Josh is gonna be in a band with Nick again, let alone Kyuss...the beef they had seemed enormous from the interviews I've read.
But here is still hope.

EDIT: Wait a minute...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We'll be on tour at the same time Crying or Very sad
The only chance to see this would be a trip across the country to Hamburg and back one day before we go on tour ourselves.
During the rest of the tour, we're gone..Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:09 am

You'll just have to come over for the London gig wiv me n Craig .... bounce cheers KYUSS LIVES????? 989565
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:25 am

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Just bought my tickets this morning! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

icantwait!!! Very Happy

Fuckin A FREEDOM RUN!!!! metal metal They added some Australia dates to stoney My bro is moving to New Zealand in january so it could very well be a crazy travelling year for me Twisted Evil Also Johnny is playin with Unida in march metal
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:00 am

sakblabbath wrote:
Johnny is playin with Unida in march metal

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:38 am

sakblabbath wrote:

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Even better yet Kyuss lives, UNIDA, and House of Broken promises played a gig in cali over the weekend gawd dammit !!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:09 am

sakblabbath wrote:
sakblabbath wrote:

Even better yet Kyuss lives, UNIDA, and House of Broken promises played a gig in cali over the weekend gawd dammit !!

were you there ...? Sad dance dance dance dance dance dance dance bow
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:56 am

sakblabbath wrote:
sakblabbath wrote:

were you there ...? Sad dance dance dance dance dance dance dance bow

nah i didnt make it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:20 pm

KYUSS LIVES
SATURDAY 2nd April 2011
HMV Forum - Kentish Town, LONDON

SETLIST

Gardenia
Hurricane
Thumb
One Inch Man
Conan Troutman
Freedom Run
Asteroid
Supa Scoopa and Mighty Scoop (with Ben Ward from Orange Goblin)
50 Million Year Trip (Downside Up)
Un Sandpiper
Odyssey
Whitewater
Tangy Zizzle
El Rodeo
100°

Encore:
Spaceship Landing
Allen's Wrench
Green Machine

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Now .... how to write a review of this gig????

Quite possibly one of the THE very BEST GIGs I have EVER been to ...

It was a beautiful sunny day sunny perfect for Stoner Desert rock! sunny

Me n Craig got train down to London, went shopping (got the ribbon and stuff for our wedding/handfasting at a fabulous old-style haberdashery shop off Oxford Street!! Hurrah!!), then headed over to Kentish Town. There is a fabulous restaurant there, about 100 yards from the HMV Forum, which used to be called "Red" - we usually eat there pre-gig ... It's been taken over by new owners and is now the "Kentish Canteen" - it was AWESOME! Even better than before - had fantastic dinner ... and ... whilst sat there waiting for main courses to come out, who do I see walking by outside but .....

Nick Oliveri ... and another guy Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked He's chatting to another guy whose just rushed over to get his photo taken with Nick ...
So I decide to sneak quickly out the restaurant and sidle up to Nick. When he's free I very politely ask "Could you possibly sign my ticket for me??" in my best/posh/English accent ... Smile

Nick grins, puts his hand on my shoulder and says "Why the Hell not??!!" and we have a nice little chat about how freakin AWESOME it is to be hearing Kyuss tunes being played live again ... I wish him luck for the show later and say "see you later", and he makes a joke about how they'll probably now tear right through my ticket and destroy his signature on there ....! I sneak back to the restaurant and have my dinner, he goes on to the venue ...

The gig itself ... well ... the setlist was sublime - absolutely flawless - they played absolutely PERFECT - all band members seemed to be very happy and enjoying themselves as much as us. John Garcia is GOD bow bow no disputing that Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Having the very lovely Ben Ward from Orange (Fucking) Goblin (Baby) joining them onstage for Soopa Scoop was frackin' brilliant ...
In retrospect I coulda kicked myself since the guy walking up the road earlier with Nick Oliveri was none other than Bruno Fevery - the guy taking on AXE duties for Kyuss Lives! and I never bloody realised until he walked out on the stage ...
Brant Bjork hasn't changed a bit - still looks exactly the same - like he's trapped in some 60's timewarp, bandana on bonce and drumming his little heart out ...

I am actually at a loss for words really - the whole thing was just utterly utterly awesome and I have struggled to get the silly grin off my face since I woke up on the morning of the gig - Hearing Kyuss live was far beyond brilliant - they were awesome, fabulous, flawless, perfect ... *sigh* drunken I love you cheers I love you Very Happy lol! dance stoney luff bow luff luff
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Now that is a review!! Glad you had a blast!
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:59 pm

KYUSS LIVES
SATURDAY 2nd April 2011
HMV Forum - Kentish Town, LONDON

SETLIST

Gardenia
Hurricane
Thumb
One Inch Man
Conan Troutman
Freedom Run
Asteroid
Supa Scoopa and Mighty Scoop (with Ben Ward from Orange Goblin)
50 Million Year Trip (Downside Up)
Un Sandpiper
Odyssey
Whitewater
Tangy Zizzle
El Rodeo
100°

Encore:
Spaceship Landing
Allen's Wrench
Green Machine

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Now .... how to write a review of this gig????

Quite possibly one of the THE very BEST GIGs I have EVER been to ...

It was a beautiful sunny day sunny perfect for Stoner Desert rock! sunny

Me n Craig got train down to London, went shopping (got the ribbon and stuff for our wedding/handfasting at a fabulous old-style haberdashery shop off Oxford Street!! Hurrah!!), then headed over to Kentish Town. There is a fabulous restaurant there, about 100 yards from the HMV Forum, which used to be called "Red" - we usually eat there pre-gig ... It's been taken over by new owners and is now the "Kentish Canteen" - it was AWESOME! Even better than before - had fantastic dinner ... and ... whilst sat there waiting for main courses to come out, who do I see walking by outside but .....

Nick Oliveri ... and another guy Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked He's chatting to another guy whose just rushed over to get his photo taken with Nick ...
So I decide to sneak quickly out the restaurant and sidle up to Nick. When he's free I very politely ask "Could you possibly sign my ticket for me??" in my best/posh/English accent ... Smile

Nick grins, puts his hand on my shoulder and says "Why the Hell not??!!" and we have a nice little chat about how freakin AWESOME it is to be hearing Kyuss tunes being played live again ... I wish him luck for the show later and say "see you later", and he makes a joke about how they'll probably now tear right through my ticket and destroy his signature on there ....! I sneak back to the restaurant and have my dinner, he goes on to the venue ...

The gig itself ... well ... the setlist was sublime - absolutely flawless - they played absolutely PERFECT - all band members seemed to be very happy and enjoying themselves as much as us. John Garcia is GOD bow bow no disputing that Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Having the very lovely Ben Ward from Orange (Fucking) Goblin (Baby) joining them onstage for Soopa Scoop was frackin' brilliant ...
In retrospect I coulda kicked myself since the guy walking up the road earlier with Nick Oliveri was none other than Bruno Fevery - the guy taking on AXE duties for Kyuss Lives! and I never bloody realised until he walked out on the stage ...
Brant Bjork hasn't changed a bit - still looks exactly the same - like he's trapped in some 60's timewarp, bandana on bonce and drumming his little heart out ...

I am actually at a loss for words really - the whole thing was just utterly utterly awesome and I have struggled to get the silly grin off my face since I woke up on the morning of the gig - Hearing Kyuss live was far beyond brilliant - they were awesome, fabulous, flawless, perfect ... *sigh* drunken I love you cheers I love you Very Happy lol! dance stoney luff bow luff luff

Righteous Ann fuckin righteous metal Now they r gonna do some U.S. dates as well so i will b there cheers
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:25 am

Rob!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers KYUSS LIVES????? 335632 bow bow bow

How you doin'??? luff kiss
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Rob!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers KYUSS LIVES????? 335632 bow bow bow

How you doin'??? luff kiss

Better than some worse than others, trying to get settled after the many moves the last few months.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Acula

Doctor Acula

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:55 pm

they need to bring this to america.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KYUSS LIVES????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS LIVES?????   KYUSS LIVES????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KYUSS LIVES?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: Music-
Jump to: