HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why today sucks

Go down 
+15
sakblabbath
firebaugh
dreamsfade
Krissah
Hoss
wattage
the B
Haunz
13thAngel
elektriklady
StoneyMaroney
QOTR
newmoon
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunz

Haunz

Why today sucks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:09 am

i'm sorry to hear that and i hope the chemo will show a positive effect soon!

i'll keep her in my thoughts!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Oh god. I'll keep her in my thoughts, too.
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Thanks all! I spoke with her last night and she is her usual cheerful self. If one could beat the bastard with good spirit alone, she'd have it licked for sure.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:58 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Jeez -Stoney do NOT let that prick get to you ... and don't you DARE pay for a ticket for him - FUCK HIM Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
The thing is that our live performance is pretty damn good by now.
The situation of having someone like that in the audience would be highly inspirational! I'll pay that ticket anytime stoney

It worked out.
My reaction really puzzled the guy, he erased the comments, apologized twice int he comments and three times via pm.
He's also coming to the gig and paying lol Laughing
When people throw shit at you on the internet, the msot brutal thing you can do is not throw it back. It kinda shakes their world outlook Laughing
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 am

Right on!
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:12 pm

The building inspector found a LOT of stuff wrong with the house that Matt and I were going to get. Including problems with the foundation that can't be fixed. No No

So our home search will have to continue after the holidays. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:39 pm

better than if you would have bought it without knowing about it's flaws Why today sucks - Page 5 989565
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Haunz wrote:
better than if you would have bought it without knowing about it's flaws Why today sucks - Page 5 989565
Absolutely! A lot of people get ripped off very badly buying a house. Definitely better this way.
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:41 am

Definitely better to know what you're getting before you buy!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Krissy, the same thing happened to us when we were home-shopping. We had to exit our contract after the inspection. We ended up finding a better house for the same $. Keep looking!
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Yeah, I know its better this way. It's just hard to stop thinking about it, because on the surface it was a great house. Especially for the money. And the master bedroom was gorgeous Crying or Very sad

We start up looking again after New Years *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:14 pm

You'll find your dream mansion, just be patient metal

My worst part is my left shoulder.
Since the little accident I had in the summer, I've had a slight pain in it, and it's only been getting worse since the 26th,
now I can barely move the whole arm, there's some kind of sting that goes down to he palm of my hand.
I can't move it backwards, I can't sleep on it, argh
I managed to get an appointment at the doc's for tomorrow after getting sent home again today by some bitch of an assistant. So yeah, I hope it's not gonna get in the way of New Year's Eve partying drunk
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 pm

I am for sure in one of those valleys of depression. Never know when it is going to hit, but it has.

FUCK!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Got to snap out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:48 am

I'm sorry Dave. I hope that things are looking brighter soon. And you know any of us are always just a PM rant away. Take care of you!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:49 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
So yeah, I hope it's not gonna get in the way of New Year's Eve partying drunk

Drink right-handed!
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:44 am

he can use a straw
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:15 pm

The left shoulder will be fine, it's the tendon that lifts the arm that is inflammated, I got Nurofen and an ointment.
But on top... KFC gave me salmonellas. WTF man?
I spent the whole night locked in the bathroom until 6 in the morning.
Every time I drink a glass of water, I hear it rush through my body and BAM it's gone again...
which makes me thristy, so I drink a glass of water...aso... Laughing Don't even talk of food puke

Why oh why? I love you KFC Sad Why do you treat me this way when I cherish your buckets so much Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:51 am

oh noez...as soon as i started reading this is was like....NOOOO not his beloved KFC Shocked Crying or Very sad Suspect

soooo sorry for ur .....inconvenience Why today sucks - Page 5 66860
i got it once from lettuce on a big mac. i dont think i have eaten one in like 3 years since it happened either confused
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:16 am

13thAngel wrote:
oh noez...as soon as i started reading this is was like....NOOOO not his beloved KFC Shocked Crying or Very sad Suspect

You know me too well Smile
The worst part is that this KFC just opened in my hometown, and it was my first visit there...I was so stoked they opened one in my vicinity, and then it turns evil Why today sucks - Page 5 66860 Laughing
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Being between two major exams, I have a little time on my hands, so I just phoned Manni to ask when we'd rehearse again, and things look pretty bleak at the moment for everyone. They are all depressed, out of money, lost their jobs, drummer'll get his arm in a cast, there'll be no rehearsing till the end of January. Apart from the fact that I sing so fucking out of tune on the song that represents us right now...
Manni's not even in the mood for meeting and developing the acoustic/dobro stuff I wrote, nothing.
Work on a potential Dusty Miller follow-up is also stagnant because a potential member just lost his Dad and won't be making any music soon.
And since Thomas doesn't have any other projects, he just keeps writing complete detailed songs, which is not a good thing because,
with my riffs as well as his, the result is much better when we work together on it, but the more work he puts in it, the less he is ready to compromise afterwards. We need to write together. My crude riffs need his refined counterpart, and he's got too many notes that need my arrangement to make them simpler and the rhythms more logical. Sitting on your own writing for a whole band all the time leads nowhere.
The other guys keep discussing how this or that might not fit the musical direction they want to take blahblahblah
We need to stop dancing about architecture and just fucking play!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF I just wanna make music. Can't even play guitar right now due to that fucking shoulder... Mad arhghghggrmbl
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:08 pm

ah that sucks stoney...too bad your shoulder is giving you a hard time too.

have you tried learning the kazoo??
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Stoney luvs da kazoo cheers
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:02 pm

kazoos are much easier on the shoulder
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:04 am

They're much easier on pretty much everything, except the ears Laughing
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:03 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
The left shoulder will be fine, it's the tendon that lifts the arm that is inflammated, I got Nurofen and an ointment.
But on top... KFC gave me salmonellas. WTF man?
I spent the whole night locked in the bathroom until 6 in the morning.
Every time I drink a glass of water, I hear it rush through my body and BAM it's gone again...
which makes me thristy, so I drink a glass of water...aso... Laughing Don't even talk of food puke

Why oh why? I love you KFC Sad Why do you treat me this way when I cherish your buckets so much Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Sad

This really bites, Stones. I am sorry! My Matt used to work at a KFC and I haven't eaten there since, but it stinks that is your favorite Evil or Very Mad

The other thing that made me giggle about this post as I read, even though I felt bad, was inflammated and salmonellas. Its like you live right here in the midwest with my grandma! Hahaha She constantly adds suffixs to words that aren't supposed to have them. It's too bad you can't hear my voice when I say it, (as I do an excellent impression Twisted Evil ) but her two most famous are "Let's go to the Jewels" for the grocery store Jewel-Osco and she always describes my favorite restauraunt as "The Flat Tops" when its called Flat Top Grille. It is most comical Razz rotfl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why today sucks
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next