HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why today sucks

Go down 
+15
sakblabbath
firebaugh
dreamsfade
Krissah
Hoss
wattage
the B
Haunz
13thAngel
elektriklady
StoneyMaroney
QOTR
newmoon
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

Why today sucks - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Berzerker wrote:
I am for sure in one of those valleys of depression. Never know when it is going to hit, but it has.

FUCK!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Got to snap out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Dave - How you doin'??

Know totally how you feel ........ hope things are looking up kiss

Much better. Now just angry all the time! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Much better.

glad to hear!

Berzerker wrote:
Now just angry all the time! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why today sucks - Page 7 Henry-rollins-3

still an improvement Why today sucks - Page 7 989565

actually i wanted to reply much earlier to your initial post but i couldn't think of anything meaningful to write … anyway, i just want you to know that i do care!

and i guess a lot of other folks around here do to … so, keep us posted man – seriously!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Arrgh the bursitis has grown worse despite electrotherapy, a whoopin 3000mgs of ibuprofen a day and shoulder callisthanics.
I can't even sleep at night because I always end up lying on my shoulder and waking up.
Mad

That plus, to give you semething to laugh at..:
I watched a couple of 2girls1cup reaction videos again, and finally curiosity won and I said "Damn, I just have to see this for myself now".
Which I did. It was kinda disgusting, but I wasn't exactly blown away. My PC was though Laughing bootsector trojan.
Nightlong scans with GData, Kaspersky, spybot, gmer, drweb, etc etc etc did not help, so I said fuck it, nuked and overwrote the harddisk drive and went for Linux sak

Yes I know. I knew beforehand what was gonna happen and I deserve this. But hell, wanted to say bye to Microsoft anyways cawfee
It's a bitch getting used to linux though. I suppose once I know how everything works and have all the drivers installed, it will be fine though.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:17 pm

sucks Why today sucks - Page 7 373921

maybe some weed helps for the shoulder.

even if not it may still be a good idea.

i guess you've already thought of that though Why today sucks - Page 7 66860
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Haunz wrote:
sucks Why today sucks - Page 7 373921

maybe some weed helps for the shoulder.

even if not it may still be a good idea.

i guess you've already thought of that though Why today sucks - Page 7 66860

lol:
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Damn, just read about John's mom on facebook. So sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Shit, the whole tour with Di'Anno in March has been cancelled because clubs breached contract and didn't send the advance payment.
This sucks.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 pm

ahhh that's crap....it's like giving a starving kid a taco and just as he is about to take a bite, it's slapped out of his hand
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:15 pm

the B wrote:
ahhh that's crap....it's like giving a starving kid a taco and just as he is about to take a bite, it's slapped out of his hand
Oh come on, who hasn't done that before? sunny Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:22 pm

whistle
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:45 pm

santa
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:33 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Shit, the whole tour with Di'Anno in March has been cancelled because clubs breached contract and didn't send the advance payment.
This sucks.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - bad bad news Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

sending you a group hug, m'kay?

grouphug
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Thanks, it sucks but it doesn't really bother me that much, what bothers me is that the others are too selective with gigs because they fear we sell ourselves at too low a price.
Despite Manni's career, I believe we are starting from zero and what we need to do is play any pub in sight to become a tight band and get live practice, I don't care if there's money in it for us,
especially if I get the University job. we should be gigging all summer, and I don't care if it's with Paul Di'Anno on a national tour or in a local pub.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:55 pm

im gunna sound fuggen stupid saying this but im not real familiar wih Di'Anno....( i prolly know a total of 2 iron maiden songs Embarassed ) but since you have been mentioning him...i am seeing his name EVERYWHERE Laughing cyclops
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm not a major Maiden fan, either. I do love those first two albums though because, as much as I respect the incredible voice of Bruce Dickinson,
I am not so much into the theatrical quality in most Maiden songs, and on those first two ones there are some straight rock songs with Di'Anno's punk attitude, and I like that.

Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 am

maiden rule
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 am

the B wrote:
maiden rule

I know you love em, Brian rabbit
They have a shitload of great songs, too.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 am

I love em cause they rule bounce
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:39 am

the B wrote:
I love em cause they rule bounce

Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Love love lovvvveeeee me some Maiden. Hands down the best live show I have ever been too.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Whoah, that old landlord came back with a vengeance a few minutes ago.
1500€ is what he wants form me. It's gonna be a long conflict Evil or Very Mad
Tomorrow I'll get a CT for my shoulder, and surgery is the most likely option now, which sucks of course.
Why does shit always happen in packs of two or three?
On the other hand, it's probably better that way, it means more good times, as opposed to a situation where the shit would
be spread over your lifetime in a thin, but constant layer. What a metaphore clown
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:02 pm

MRT would have been OK without the nasty fat nurse.
She crammed me in that machine in a twisted posture, lying on my sore, twisted shoulder, and then forgot to turn the music on.
That was quite an annoying half hour inside the tube, I wanted to gnaw my left arm off. And after a while the "brick inside a tumble dryer" sound turned into
something which actually sounded like some kind of cheap trumpet techno, which reminded me of a very succcessful demented German techno act and gave me laughing fits.
I could almost hear THIS:

Yes, this music is very successful in Germany.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 pm

rotfl

scooter ftw Why today sucks - Page 7 989565

did you get any results already?
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Haunz wrote:
rotfl

scooter ftw Why today sucks - Page 7 989565

did you get any results already?
Yeah, he had a very quick look over the images and said he didn't think I'm going to require surgery on first sight.
It's still my doctor's decision, but I guess I'm off the hook. MY shoulder still burns though, so yeah Laughing
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 pm

i've really got no problem with work, quite the opposite actually, some might consider me a workaholic

but what i fucking hate about the uni is that the quantity of projects is so high that the quality of all projects has to suffer

each project gets a little shittier because there is just no way (just not enough time) to make them all good

so they all get mediocre

and i hate beeing mediocre Why today sucks - Page 7 373921
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Haunz wrote:
i've really got no problem with work, quite the opposite actually, some might consider me a workaholic

but what i fucking hate about the uni is that the quantity of projects is so high that the quality of all projects has to suffer

each project gets a little shittier because there is just no way (just not enough time) to make them all good

so they all get mediocre

and i hate beeing mediocre Why today sucks - Page 7 373921
I know exactly what you mean.
Every damn time I start writing a termpaper, I plan bigger and bigger and the pile of secondary literature grows and grows and then the deadline comes and I lose another certificate
after an oral presentation with full points. I know the stuff I write is always worth reading and offers new insights, and i get full points every time I hand in a paper.
But I don't hand in anything at all more often than not Why today sucks - Page 7 66860 Plus ALL the grades I get don't count. The onyl thing that counts is the very final State examination, the rest is worthless bullshit, get a mediocre grade and pass.
I should learn to control that and hand in half-hearted shit to conform and become a successul student.
Or maybe there should be a choice for the student. If you are really engaged and interested in a topic, you should be free to expand, or if you want ot do a lot of smaller things, do that.
But that's crazy talk, they are burning down the education system as we speak, and I want improvements Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why today sucks
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next