HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why today sucks

Go down 
+15
sakblabbath
firebaugh
dreamsfade
Krissah
Hoss
wattage
the B
Haunz
13thAngel
elektriklady
StoneyMaroney
QOTR
newmoon
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunz

Haunz

Why today sucks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:28 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Haunz wrote:
i've really got no problem with work, quite the opposite actually, some might consider me a workaholic

but what i fucking hate about the uni is that the quantity of projects is so high that the quality of all projects has to suffer

each project gets a little shittier because there is just no way (just not enough time) to make them all good

so they all get mediocre

and i hate beeing mediocre Why today sucks - Page 8 373921
I know exactly what you mean.
Every damn time I start writing a termpaper, I plan bigger and bigger and the pile of secondary literature grows and grows and then the deadline comes and I lose another certificate
after an oral presentation with full points.
There should be a choice for the student. If you are really engaged and interested in a topic, you should be free to expand, or if you want ot do a lot of smaller things, do that.
But that's crazy talk, they are burning down the education system as we speak, and I want improvements Laughing

Laughing

have you heard what's going on in austria?

they want to restore university tuition fee here.

€500 per semester

i guess i'll have to stop eating and sleep on the streets then Why today sucks - Page 8 989565

Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Haunz wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:
Haunz wrote:
i've really got no problem with work, quite the opposite actually, some might consider me a workaholic

but what i fucking hate about the uni is that the quantity of projects is so high that the quality of all projects has to suffer

each project gets a little shittier because there is just no way (just not enough time) to make them all good

so they all get mediocre

and i hate beeing mediocre Why today sucks - Page 8 373921
I know exactly what you mean.
Every damn time I start writing a termpaper, I plan bigger and bigger and the pile of secondary literature grows and grows and then the deadline comes and I lose another certificate
after an oral presentation with full points.
There should be a choice for the student. If you are really engaged and interested in a topic, you should be free to expand, or if you want ot do a lot of smaller things, do that.
But that's crazy talk, they are burning down the education system as we speak, and I want improvements Laughing

Laughing

have you heard what's going on in austria?

they want to restore university tuition fee here.

€500 per semester.

i guess i'll have to stop eating and sleep on the streets then Why today sucks - Page 8 989565

I'll soon be paying 650€/semester Neutral
But if I get the job here at University, that's already 400€/month more on the plus side, so yeah it might work out.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:34 pm

€650 per semester – are you fucking kidding me? that's insane.

are you some sort of special case or something, or is this normal in germany?
Back to top Go down
dreamsfade

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:04 am

Today sucks....and yesterday, the day before and half of Sunday. I've had a flu-like virus. I'm starting to think I'd rather have a gunshot wound in the foot Mad
Back to top Go down
dreamsfade

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:13 am

And somebody needs to ban my invalid ass off e-bay affraid Shocked I'm shocked at the amount of jewelry and shoes I've purchased while laying on the recliner. WTF
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:09 am

ebay is evil that way Laughing
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Haunz wrote:

I'm the quite usual case of a student who ahs been kicked out of half his courses for years AND has concentrated more on acquiring knowledge than certificates, so I'll be over time
next semester and forced to pay a penalty each semester. The worst part is that I have acquired the double of certificates needed, but the wrong ones. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:39 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Haunz wrote:

I'm the quite usual case of a student who ahs been kicked out of half his courses for years AND has concentrated more on acquiring knowledge than certificates, so I'll be over time
next semester and forced to pay a penalty each semester. The worst part is that I have acquired the double of certificates needed, but the wrong ones. Laughing

crap Laughing

but i think you've got a good idea about what all this really is about

it's all about bildung, not about ausbildung
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:57 pm

dreamsfade wrote:
Today sucks....and yesterday, the day before and half of Sunday. I've had a flu-like virus. I'm starting to think I'd rather have a gunshot wound in the foot Mad

WOW. I thought Dreamer disappeared Shocked

hi amanda watt1
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:10 pm

the B wrote:
ebay is evil that way Laughing

When Im broke..they have what I been lookin for. when i got money..nothing cool to be found Mad

Fixin to have my broe put my '74 Stratocaster neck on there. It's not a museum / collector piece, but hopefully I can get a few hundred out of it. (I'll regret selling it, like I do 75% of my stuff)
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 pm

OK, so the doc explained the results of that MRT to me today.
The bursitis is gone, but the tendons in my shoulder possibly have some shit that only very old people get ??
Chronic degenerative tendinitis, something rheumatism-ish, but for tendons?
I don't really understand this stuff, it's a whole paragraph in Latin, but the doctor says the tendon is "altered"where it joins the bone, and the two words chronic and degenrative
both sound unfriendly.
Bottom line, this feels much worse than the bursitis, it just burns like hell all the time and he can only give me injections and send me to physiotherapy.
Maybe there never was a bursitis and the doctor was wrong with his pre-MRT analysis, it was just this other stuff and it got worse, I have no idea. But it is a pain in the ass for sure.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:45 am

ahh all this has to be annoying for you stoney...never getting a straight answer

is it the shoulder where you have your guitar strap?
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:59 am

the B wrote:
ahh all this has to be annoying for you stoney...never getting a straight answer

is it the shoulder where you have your guitar strap?

Yes it is. And you might be on to something there.
I hold my shoulder up in an unnatural way all the time when I play guitar, and I've always wondered whether that's not bad for it.
But the doctor said my spine is straight (well, or s-shaped the good way lol) and everything is in balance.
However, the guitar strap might very well have caused the original problem.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:41 am

alot of musicians end up with shoulder or elbow problems by the way they hold their guitar
Back to top Go down
dreamsfade

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:31 am

Don't fib, B~ it's from masturbating cheers

And no, Wattage, I have not disappeared. Merely been on hiatus. afro
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:52 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
OK, so the doc explained the results of that MRT to me today.
The bursitis is gone, but the tendons in my shoulder possibly have some shit that only very old people get ??
Chronic degenerative tendinitis, something rheumatism-ish, but for tendons?
I don't really understand this stuff, it's a whole paragraph in Latin, but the doctor says the tendon is "altered"where it joins the bone, and the two words chronic and degenrative
both sound unfriendly.
Bottom line, this feels much worse than the bursitis, it just burns like hell all the time and he can only give me injections and send me to physiotherapy.
Maybe there never was a bursitis and the doctor was wrong with his pre-MRT analysis, it was just this other stuff and it got worse, I have no idea. But it is a pain in the ass for sure.

scratch scratch scratch scratch I thought it was in yer shoulder??? Smile

still, sorry to hear this Stoney - hope the physio helps dance
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:25 am

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:

Laughing

good one Why today sucks - Page 8 989565
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Haunz wrote:
Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:

Laughing

good one Why today sucks - Page 8 989565

I was totally going ot make the exact same joke in my original post but didn't Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:11 pm

I'm sorry to hear about the diagnosis Stoney. Hopefully the PT will help provide relief.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:47 am

Damn, my flatmate is moving out and in with his new gf.
We just moved here, and he wanted this flat more than me (though I love the flat), and now he is already moving out again.
So now I am searching for my SEVENTH flatmate. I'd say fuck this, but I can't pay the rent on my own, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:24 am

me and Misty will move in with ya bounce family drunk
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:52 am

the B wrote:
me and Misty will move in with ya bounce family drunk

That would be so cool Cool
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 am

jamming, beer, jamming, beer cheers
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:24 am

havent been to a funeral in about 20 years....
they SUCK
really...honestly and truthfully.
fuck that noise. when i go i want a kegger....every now and again someone can raise their red keg cup and say a toast to me or some shit...and that would be perfect. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i miss my friend so much. my sadness is really fucking deep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why today sucks
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next