HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why today sucks

Go down 
+15
sakblabbath
firebaugh
dreamsfade
Krissah
Hoss
wattage
the B
Haunz
13thAngel
elektriklady
StoneyMaroney
QOTR
newmoon
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

Why today sucks - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Sorry for your pain Rob.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:02 pm

So sorry for you Rob, hang in there!

Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:16 pm

I caught the streps from my flatmate, and now I piss brown and my head feels like it's going to explode. Completely drained. Urhg Suspect puke
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:44 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
I caught the streps from my flatmate, and now I piss brown and my head feels like it's going to explode. Completely drained. Urhg Suspect puke

sucks! sleep a lot, drink a lot, it's gonna get better Why today sucks - Page 11 989565
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Haunz wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:

sucks! sleep a lot, drink a lot, it's gonna get better Why today sucks - Page 11 989565

Thanks, will do. right now, in fact Smile
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Sorry for your pain Rob.

When everything is comming down on you - try to think that you're stronger than this shit and be that one person everyone else looks to to draw more strength from.

I'm pulling for you and your remaining family - I can't even imagine....
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:13 am

newmoon wrote:
Berzerker wrote:
Sorry for your pain Rob.

When everything is comming down on you - try to think that you're stronger than this shit and be that one person everyone else looks to to draw more strength from.

I'm pulling for you and your remaining family - I can't even imagine....

Funny you said that cause that's what ive been doing since my grandad passed away, since then it has been 1 right after the other. Im just fuckin tired all over shrug

I know it comes to us all, its just tough when u are consumed by it constantly. My grandma is still kickin which is unreal she has dimentia but breathing none the less fuckin 92 Cool All the people that were in my corner my entire life are almost gone, and me being me im right on the front lines of it sak My uncle decided he did'nt want one kind of cancer he went for the trifecta, he is in no pain which is fucking amazing, its not hurting yet and im thankful for that Why today sucks - Page 11 989565 We have shit to ease the pain if necessary there is no need at the moment, it floored the hospice lady scratch Hard old bastid the man is Twisted Evil Its just gonna suck without him!!!

Thanks to all for your words and remember if i was'nt in the middle of a shitstorm then who knows where the fuck id be cheers FUCKERS metal metal metal
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Why today sucks - Page 11 231335 Thats what watt and I are saying - If it wasn't fucked up (and bad) it wouldn't be us.

Lifers! Why today sucks - Page 11 576520
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:26 pm

I need a change.

Stuck in a rut and not happy about it. Argggggggg!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:27 pm

oh and the fucking dog keeps rolling in dead animals. she is about to join them if she don't stop.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Berzerker wrote:
she is about to join them if she don't stop.
metal Laughing
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Just having the first major argument with my flatmate, and it's something that's gonna cast a permanent shadow on our relationship, I am afraid.
I'm not sure I even want to post what she said that offended me so much. I can't believe I am living under one roof with someone with her worldview.
It just made me very, very sad. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:12 pm

what can be that bad?
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:57 pm

the B wrote:
what can be that bad?
All Gipsies should be shot, the killing of 6 Mio Jews was a good idea, they should all be killed because they are treacherous and evil.
Killing Gypsie and Jewish kids is OK because they grow up eventually and you have to start somewhere, so it makes no difference.

Dude, the little (blonde, blue-eyed) kid form upstairs that comes by to play every day and whom I dearly love is part Gypsie.
It does not make me angry because I'm too sad. There's no space for anger.

The funny thing is that she is absolutely fuming because I dared to calmly criticize what she said.
She thinks I am holier than thou because I "like everybody" and that I cannot accept a perfectly sane, well-informed opinion.
She says I'm getting on her nerves just because she does not agree with my view. The crazy thing is she has these racist outbursts out of the blue,
completely uncalled for. What the heck Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:26 am

ahh I know how you feel
I have a friend who I was absolutely in love with for a long time.....but we were "just friends"....then out of the blue, she turned nazi too. I don't know where it came from. Now it's all "muslims this" and "immigrants that". I can barely talk to her anymore. Any problem that might come up, it's a Jew's fault.

I don't know when she decided to embrace her hate....but now I rarely ever talk to her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:21 pm

so, Jan ... when's she movin' out????
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Certainly not right now. I have big problems at University since they dropped my studies and installed a new system with different courses (purely a political decision, the new system is absolutely idiotic to the max), and I have to fight the damn administration to be able to finish at all. I can't even sleep, stressing out big time, maybe I have to leave without a degree of any sort. This is really the worst moment she could have picked to reveal she is a raging homicidal psychopath.
Searching a new roommate right now would be just what I needed.
I guess it's just gonna be a purely business relationship in the future, I've had shared flats like that before and I can do it again.
Besides, with my luck, the next candidate is probably going to turn out a Taliban Rolling Eyes
Can you tell I'm fed up with all the assholes? But who isn't.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:53 pm

We just had a pretty intense talk on the subject, she had a complete meltdown and said she was talking out of her own ass.
She is extremely hot-blooded and cannot easily admit to being wrong, so once she says something crazy, she has to back it up and get more and more extreme, it's like a one-way street to dementia. She's crying in her room now, which deserves her right. I said you cannot stay in Germany and hope for people to be tolerant towards you when you behave like this yourself and I will never have such words under my own roof again. I know that it is unbelievable that someone should say all these terrible things and not mean them, but I do believe her now.
I actually have another friend who has said similar things out of complete idiocy and didn't mean any of it, really didn't mean it at all.
I think sometimes there is a switch in your brain for saying something provocative no matter what, and that switch is a free ticket up shit creek.
Well, I feel kinda relieved now.
I don't mean she is free of any racist thoughts (probably almost nobody is), but this whole demented construction of degenerated reasoning has fallen to pieces, it was just a card house.
She is genuinely sorry and I will never hear this shit again.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:44 am

good Why today sucks - Page 11 989565

never easy to show tolerance towards intolerance.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:03 am

Haunz wrote:

She was bright enough to realize that some people here in Germany look at her the same way someone else would look at a Jew.
Probably the basic lesson of tolerance. In the end, even the worst words are just words and can be forgiven anytime when you realize you were wrong.
Actions are a different story. I wouldn't have thought anyone could still shock me with words though, but that's because it didn't come from a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Haunz wrote:

She was bright enough to realize that some people here in Germany look at her the same way someone else would look at a Jew.
Probably the basic lesson of tolerance. In the end, even the worst words are just words and can be forgiven anytime when you realize you were wrong.
Actions are a different story. I wouldn't have thought anyone could still shock me with words though, but that's because it didn't come from a stranger.

Yeah, I know what you mean. On my trip to the Balkans I met a lot of other travelers from around the world. Also some from the states. I was shocked when some of them told me what a hard time they had in dealing with totally intolerant, or simply stupid, people when traveling abroad. One girl told me she got spit at, an Iranian guy told her that his house was bombed three times before he was five and he said she was responsible for it and so on and so forth. Stuff like that really sucks. First of all, no one should be treated like that. Second off, especially the few people from the US who actually travel abroad (only 30% even have passports) should be treated like the cool, open minded, curious people that they are. And I'm not saying that the 70% of US-americans who don't travel abroad are all the exact opposite – I understand that many would love to travel abroad but just can't afford it. Actually the more I travel the more I realize that, on any significant level, all the people I meet, all around the world, are pretty cool folks actually, just good people – and I also realize how fucked up all our fucking governments are. It's a damn shame.
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:25 am

Berzerker wrote:
I need a change.

how ya doing DP? Did you find any solutions for the stuck in the rut feeling? I'm all ears!!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:54 am

Wow Stoney, what an intense couple of days. No one wants to feel uncomfortable in their own home. I'm glad you guys had a chance to talk through it and that you feel better.

Haunz, you touched on my favorite part of traveling - When you make those connections with folks and start communicating the best you can and sharing stories. Regardless of how different your lives & situations may be, you share that same quest to learn & see & experience something. And sharing it with others makes it extra special.
One of my favorite travel memories is from when we were staying in a hostel type place on a river in Honduras. We had met some folks on our river rafting trip who had been traveling Central America for months, but they were kind of shy and held back at dinner. Until we broke out the chocolate. And one by one, they joined our table after being lured in by Reese's peanut butter cups. Smile We drank and ate chocolate and talked deep into the night until a huge rain storm came and pounded the metal roof and we couldn't hear the conversation any more.
Ahhhhh. drunken That's the stuff that gets me through the work days. Always planning the next trip!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 am

QOTR wrote:
Berzerker wrote:
I need a change.

how ya doing DP? Did you find any solutions for the stuck in the rut feeling? I'm all ears!!

Let's go to Red 7 Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 am

<checking Red 7's calendar in curiosity; realizing that just an hour ago I offered to babysit my friend's sweet daughter Saturday night; slapping forehead!!>

I'll let you know if my status changes, but I think I'll be elbow-deep in arts & crafts Saturday night. I hope you can go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why today sucks
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next