HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why today sucks

Go down 
+15
sakblabbath
firebaugh
dreamsfade
Krissah
Hoss
wattage
the B
Haunz
13thAngel
elektriklady
StoneyMaroney
QOTR
newmoon
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Haunz

Haunz

Why today sucks - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:53 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
QOTR wrote:
Wow. affraid I can't believe you've gone all these weeks with it in such bad shape. The recovery period sounds dreadful, but hopefully the surgery will provide relief and will allow you to return to the board eventually??

Thanx everyone. Damn straight I will return to my board. Maybe no more sliding, but I'm 100% sure I'll be back to downhill and cruising.
I guess it's back to zero though, but the main thing is to get back rolling. not being able to longboard makes me realize even more how much I love it.

man that sucks! but you certainly got the right attitude metal metal
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:49 am

Haunz wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:
QOTR wrote:
Wow. affraid I can't believe you've gone all these weeks with it in such bad shape. The recovery period sounds dreadful, but hopefully the surgery will provide relief and will allow you to return to the board eventually??

Thanx everyone. Damn straight I will return to my board. Maybe no more sliding, but I'm 100% sure I'll be back to downhill and cruising.
I guess it's back to zero though, but the main thing is to get back rolling. not being able to longboard makes me realize even more how much I love it.

man that sucks! but you certainly got the right attitude metal metal

Exactly what I was thinking! Horrible news, but you can pull it off =] Especially with that attitude. What a Face
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:11 am

Going to hospital has been postponed because they found a bunch of WWII bombs nearby and will evacuate the hospital (and half of the town for that matter) on Sunday Laughing
Monday is still the big day though, 6:30 am at the hospital. phew Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:52 am

WWII strikes again
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:51 pm

wwii strikes again? wtf b? Laughing

my personal stuff is going down the shitter – again … don't know what to say Why today sucks - Page 16 989565
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Haunz wrote:
wwii strikes again? wtf b? Laughing

my personal stuff is going down the shitter – again … don't know what to say Why today sucks - Page 16 989565

He was referring to the bombs they found near my hospital. WWII coming back and striking in Canada would actually beat everything posted in this thread so far Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Laughing yeah I meant the bombs
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:41 am

Damn, watched Behind the music: Pantera again, had me crying. In five days, it's gonna be seven years, that just seems bizarre.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:09 am

I was actually thinking about all that today
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Yep time flies too fast..... RIP Dime

And RIP my car too.... got a great phonecall from the garage today, needs about 900 euro´s of repairs and I´m broke..............what to do, ooo what to do.... I got a second opinion optie but I don´t think it will drop down to about 90 euro or so confused
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:38 pm

that sucks...car repairs are always way too expensive
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Yeah sucks ....... and I'm pretty sure those garage guys didn't try to screw me.
Back to top Go down
le bon temps roule

le bon temps roule

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:02 am

Stoney, I hope everything goes well for you.

Today kinda sucked. I work with insane people. I vented to Hope....then I was like wth did I just say? Laughing
Monday sucked so bad. EPIC hangover. I actually used my first urinal on Sunday night after watching a football game. I should be banned from alcohol. Went to work smelling like beer. But....I had fun. And I didn't get any pee on me when I used the urinal so it's all good! tongue Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:36 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:42 pm

le bon temps roule wrote:
Stoney, I hope everything goes well for you.

Today kinda sucked. I work with insane people. I vented to Hope....then I was like wth did I just say? Laughing
Monday sucked so bad. EPIC hangover. I actually used my first urinal on Sunday night after watching a football game. I should be banned from alcohol. Went to work smelling like beer. But....I had fun. And I didn't get any pee on me when I used the urinal so it's all good! tongue Laughing Laughing

So standing/ facing or hover-squat? Since you exited splatter free I assume you mean the "proper" way. Cool I've done both so I guess we should start a club or something Laughing

Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:58 pm

balls
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:39 am

It's only 2 weeks out of twelve and the damn leg splint is starting to be a major pain in the ass already Mad
I have to put everything in a small rucksack in order to carry it from one room to the next because I need both crutches all the time.
Taking a shower takes almost an hour...it took me long to figure out a procedure for this at all, since the splint must not get wet.
this. thing. sucks. Mad
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:37 pm

woah! Just read what's going on with your knee, Stoney. I had no idea, that sucks sucks sucks! Mad Mad Mad
I reckon the first weeks are the worst; you have to adapt to the situation and figure out how just everything works. Hang in there, mate!

googled for a sexy nurse to cheer you up, and that's what I got

Why today sucks - Page 16 Joker_nurse-300x199

Why today sucks - Page 16 66860
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:28 pm

^^^^^^^ bwahahahahahaha!!! Indeed - why-so-serious!!!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Not sexy.
Cool as hell, but definitely not sexy Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:17 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
It's only 2 weeks out of twelve and the damn leg splint is starting to be a major pain in the ass already Mad
I have to put everything in a small rucksack in order to carry it from one room to the next because I need both crutches all the time.
Taking a shower takes almost an hour...it took me long to figure out a procedure for this at all, since the splint must not get wet.
this. thing. sucks. Mad

At one point I was on crutches for like 6 months - when it was all over with my right leg (the non-fucked up one) was - I shit you not - an inch and 1/2 bigger around than the other one. Embarassed yup I felt like a circus freak on the inside Sad but they evened out after a year or 2. Man that whole thing was not fun, course I lived in an apt on the 2nd floor -walk up, no lifts. But I feel for ya, no fun at all. Even getting a drink from kitchen to couch is a new challenge. Hope for a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why today sucks
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16