HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why today sucks

Go down 
+15
sakblabbath
firebaugh
dreamsfade
Krissah
Hoss
wattage
the B
Haunz
13thAngel
elektriklady
StoneyMaroney
QOTR
newmoon
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

Why today sucks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:32 pm

WHOAH drivers in this city suck bigtime
Shocked Shocked Shocked

I wanted to cross the street at a zebra crossing (I don't know about the US or England, but in Germany they are absolutely compulsive. You see a pedestrian, you HAVE to stop. Most drivers respect this, too, since you lose your licence fairly quickly in this country.). some guy doesn't give a shit and just speeds past, ignoring me. I halt, then look left, and the lady in the next car clearly sees me, so I finally cross the road.
Well, it turns out she had decided to speed past in the other guy's slipstream, and when she saw that I was in the middle of the lane (there was a traffic refuge, so no chance for her to dogde), she realized she'd have to brake.
Slow-mo now: She slides towards me, I throw away the longboard I was holding in my hand and jump, but not to the trffic refuge, only two meters to the right, away from the car. The car comes to a halt and just slightly touches my left leg with the very last bit of momentum.
The old lady across the road almost has a heart attack, I start screaming at the driver, so she decides to speed up and vanish, looking like she'd seen a ghost Laughing
I just slightly cricked my foot while jumping, nothing serious at all.
However, had I not jumped, I would have ended up fully run over. It seems kind of impolite not to at least stop and check whether everything is alright Laughing sak
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 pm

pics or it didn't happen Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:05 pm

maybe you have ultra super powers and she was really goin full speed and your knee stopped the car - she was scared you'd snap her neck with 2 fingers and took off - olds lady went home and told everyone she saw Satan today

Laughing

glad she didn't get you
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:16 pm

glad indeedy cheers

i went to the drs about a month ago and they called for me to come in to discuss my xrays and blood work. Suspect while i am wanting answers .....i am hoping that they pertain to the "problem" and he doesnt want to discuss diabetes with me. waiting a week for the appt is driving me batshit crazy tho Why today sucks - Page 3 66860
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Yeah - I spent 2 1/2 hours in office yesterday discussing things that didn't get me no where. Rolling Eyes Awaiting more labs here as well - though a recheck of kidneys came back OK this time shrug

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate stupid Drs and there hundreds of dollars charges for not helping - I could have discussed issues with the dog and gotten better info for free

till next wed you fucks sak
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:24 pm

yup..... you and me.....2 peas in a pod Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:30 pm

I hope you two get some not-so-bad results soon, waiting is the worst.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:55 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
I hope you two get some not-so-bad results soon

same here!!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Haunz wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:
I hope you two get some not-so-bad results soon

same here!!

thanks Why today sucks - Page 3 649913
i dont normally stress about it cuz it wont do much good...but this time the way they asked me to come in to go over the results was kinda alarming Suspect
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:20 am

SNOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

it's every where affraid everything is white pale
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:38 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
13thAngel wrote:
Haunz wrote:
Thanks guys, this really means something to me!

I would love to have good people like you around me in real life.

@Hope: I have the deepest respect for caring mothers like you are! And what you wrote about me beeing a part of the soup family - wow Shocked

@Ann: I guess you're right about the people at the cemetary, however that's not much of my business. I'm not into the religous stuff, and I certainly don't like funerals. It's just my family who wants that. And on a side note: The people where I live don't give a shit if somone picks up a bone from his/her family members. That's probably why I haven't even told anyone in real life about that.

i feel like we are all a family anyways. and after all this time....i like you better than most people who share my name Laughing Wink we might not all get along all of the time or agree on every issue. but that would be completely unrealistic I love you we just started out all as lovers of coc...and yet. here WE all still after all this time. counts for hella lot to me Why today sucks - Page 3 970798

Word. Though most of the people who share my name are no big competition really, I'm afraid Laughing Cool

If you don't have friends that have different views, not only is life exceedingly boring, but you'd never learn anything new or have the opportunity to expand your mind.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:25 pm

That is so true.
Many rich/popular/powerful people are the living proof for this.
They are surrounded by yes men and never hear anyone criticize them, and looks how they become Laughing
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:15 pm

stupid motherfuckers that cant stay out of court Mad

"Uhhh..ohm...uh..I gotta..uuhh.. get off early...ohm..uhh..I have court"

sick to death of jailbird / court case trashy mother fuckers.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:17 pm

they never seem to notice that they are fuck ups do they?
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:21 pm

lol.

I dont understand whats so hard about staying out of trouble.

If I get tickets, I pay them on time. If I have something to do on the court date, I go see the judge & have the court date changed. If I dont have the $ for a fine, I ask ahead of time for extra time to come up with it. I dont drive around drunk. Dont get into fights. People are fuckin' stupid.

Then again, my daddy whooped my ass when I fucked up when I was a kid. Maybe thats whats wrong with half of em.

Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Cool I like it when my daddy whoops my ass. .... cept the belt sux Laughing
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Twisted Evil watt1
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 pm

I haven't been in court since I was caught with public intoxication when I was 16 Laughing
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:28 pm

I get the occasional traffic citation, but its always minor.

(I did get pulled over doin 160 mph in a 65...luckilly the cop's radar wasnt on, so I beat the ticket Cool
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

the B wrote:
I haven't been in court since I was caught with public intoxication when I was 16 Laughing

rotfl

that's the first time i ever heard of that. so you were drunk in public and got arrested therefore?

what kinda rule is that? are you allowed to get drunk at home with 16?
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:00 pm

no it was a double hit for me
I was drunk in public (very drunk Laughing ) which you can get arrested for
and I was drinking underage
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:04 pm

the B wrote:
no it was a double hit for me
I was drunk in public (very drunk Laughing ) which you can get arrested for
and I was drinking underage

Laughing

but you're allowed to somke weed in canada aren't you? in public?
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:10 pm

no

only medical pot is allowed...and you have to go through miles of red tape for that

weed is still illegal here
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:08 pm

13thAngel wrote:
glad indeedy cheers

i went to the drs about a month ago and they called for me to come in to discuss my xrays and blood work. Suspect while i am wanting answers .....i am hoping that they pertain to the "problem" and he doesnt want to discuss diabetes with me. waiting a week for the appt is driving me batshit crazy tho Why today sucks - Page 3 66860

IM ANGRY. IM SO FUCKING ANGRY IM CRYING CUZ THERES NO WHERE ELSE TO PUT ALL OF THIS ANGER. I want to stab someone right in the fucking eye.
i dont want to even talk. i just want to fucken releaseee Evil or Very Mad Mad confused
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 pm

you can vent with us if you want....but please, no eye stabbing....that's icky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why today sucks
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next