HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why today sucks

Go down 
+15
sakblabbath
firebaugh
dreamsfade
Krissah
Hoss
wattage
the B
Haunz
13thAngel
elektriklady
StoneyMaroney
QOTR
newmoon
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Why today sucks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:40 pm

newmoon wrote:
- old lady went home and told everyone she saw Satan today

"Devil's walkin into towwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn!!! ...
Gonna have a goooooood look arounnnndddd!!!"

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:18 pm

13thAngel wrote:
13thAngel wrote:
glad indeedy cheers

i went to the drs about a month ago and they called for me to come in to discuss my xrays and blood work. Suspect while i am wanting answers .....i am hoping that they pertain to the "problem" and he doesnt want to discuss diabetes with me. waiting a week for the appt is driving me batshit crazy tho Why today sucks - Page 4 66860

IM ANGRY. IM SO FUCKING ANGRY IM CRYING CUZ THERES NO WHERE ELSE TO PUT ALL OF THIS ANGER. I want to stab someone right in the fucking eye.
i dont want to even talk. i just want to fucken releaseee Evil or Very Mad Mad confused

I did last last Wensday. though I'd have liked to have jumped rope with their eviscerated guts too!!
Just remember - you're in charge of you and make final decisions and I know most the time your hands get tied, but things can change and maybe - if possible - a change of doctors too. hang in there we love you luff
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:07 am

Oh dammit Hope, is it that bad?
newmoon wrote:
hang in there we love you luff
Obviously, we can do nothing about it, but I've got an expert advice for dealing with frustration:
Have Rob beat the shit out of his drumset, grab a mic and scream! metal
And if you don't normally scream, just try it (though you got kids, you probably know very well how to scream)

My worst part for today is I am losing my hair.
It's starting to look ridiculous, so it's bald for good soon, just gotta grab a razor and get the job done Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:34 pm

@hope: i'm getting angry just reading this Mad

some aggressive music might help shrug

i'm probably the last person who should give any advice in handling agression though Neutral

Why today sucks - Page 4 Hinrichsen12-07-06-5

Why today sucks - Page 4 Foto14

@stones: i know that, well, fuck it, i heard vitamines a and e should help though, on the other hand just fuck it Why today sucks - Page 4 989565
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:49 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Oh dammit Hope, is it that bad?
newmoon wrote:
hang in there we love you luff
Obviously, we can do nothing about it, but I've got an expert advice for dealing with frustration:
Have Rob beat the shit out of his drumset, grab a mic and scream! metal
And if you don't normally scream, just try it (though you got kids, you probably know very well how to scream)

My worst part for today is I am losing my hair.
It's starting to look ridiculous, so it's bald for good soon, just gotta grab a razor and get the job done Crying or Very sad

Yup. I am too. Mine's gettin thin Mad

And my beard keeps getting more greys & turning red.

Im only 33 Neutral

Maybe it's the trade- off for being an "early bloomer" when I was a kid. Crying or Very sad Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Waiting to hear if my brother will come out of hospital today .... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Sad

Sunday afternoon he decided to drown his sorrows in the best part of a litre bottle of vodka ... his wife managed to pry the bottle off him with an inch or so left ... so, now bereft of the alcohol, he decides to turn instead to his anti-depressant tablets ... and takes ALL of them ....

Kyla (his wife) has to perform CPR whilst waiting for an ambulance, and Ian (my stoopid-ass brother) keeps getting fits because of this overdose. Were now waiting for a brain scan to see if he's done any lasting damage ....

Doctor should decide later if he can come home yet (I say keep him in for a while and great him sorted out ....)

rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant

Sorry - just utterly pissed off ... I can't seem to do anything to help at all, and I live about 4 hours drive from my mum and my brother, so I'm just the useless individual on the end of a phone waiting for news ... it's driving me nuts bs pale Neutral Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:01 pm

I'm so sorry to hear what your family is going through! Sending warm thoughts your way.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 pm

sorry to hear ann!

i think you've got a good idea there though … keeping him in the hospital for some time – he really does seem to need some professional support!

maybe you could talk to kyla and your mom about it – i'm sure everyone wants to help but isn't sure what to do …

also the doctors at the hospital at least have to have some phone numbers of professional, trained people who have dealt with such situations … maybe you could call them too and then talk with kyla and your mom about what they said, which options you have.

i'm not sure what ian thinks of any of that but i guess sometimes people need a little kick in the butt – and i know that's an especially touchy subject when it comes to family members!

i really hope everthing settles for you guys!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Sorry about your bro Ann.
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Sorry about your bro Ann.
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:21 am

13thAngel wrote:
13thAngel wrote:
glad indeedy cheers

i went to the drs about a month ago and they called for me to come in to discuss my xrays and blood work. Suspect while i am wanting answers .....i am hoping that they pertain to the "problem" and he doesnt want to discuss diabetes with me. waiting a week for the appt is driving me batshit crazy tho Why today sucks - Page 4 66860

IM ANGRY. IM SO FUCKING ANGRY IM CRYING CUZ THERES NO WHERE ELSE TO PUT ALL OF THIS ANGER. I want to stab someone right in the fucking eye.
i dont want to even talk. i just want to fucken releaseee Evil or Very Mad Mad confused

I hope whatever was goin on is workin itself through alright
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Sending good thoughts your way, Ann. metal
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Bogle & Angel - I'm thinking about you guys. I hope today is a better day and tomorrow even better.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Thanks everyone ...

Brother is out of hospital, at home, denying that this was a deliberate attempt on his life, and is feeling sheepish/stupid ...

great ... but I still don't know if the doctors are taking it seriously and making him go see someone ... I'll give him a ring tonight and see how he's doing ... Rolling Eyes alright
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 pm

fahhhhk Ann.....
so sorry you all have to even be going thru this. all very scary affraid
dont even have any advice or nothin. i will totally keep y'all in my prayers Why today sucks - Page 4 907899

things on my end are not better. and tbh...i doubt that they ever will be Why today sucks - Page 4 743443
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:16 am

There are three cellphone vids of our first gig around on youtube.
They are horrific, as I said, there was no monitoring system for us, so I could not hear myself whatsoever and just grunted completely out of tune.
It is an aweful represantation of our music, seriously bad.

So this guy comes up and writes TWO comments.
The first goes: "It doesn't get any worse. Complete trash."
Then he actually comes back to write this: "The drummer and the singer are a complete joke! I haven't heard anything this cheap and shitty in a loong while.
My fifteen year old son play the drums better than your drummer and the singer...what's wrong with the singer? He's trtying hard to sound like Miachael Seifert of Rebellion. Sorry, you guys aren't going anywhere. Capital Joke...what a name lol. No band you'd have to remember."

WTF? We are shit in this vid, but why do people judge other people's work that they put all their heart in based on a short low quality cellphone vid on youtube?
And why does thos cunt feel compelled to overamplify the fact that he thinks we suck, twice?

I wrote him a message saying I know I sucked on that gig but that cheap vid was no basis for giving a hateful, over-the-top judgement like that.
I promised to pay for the ticket if he comes to one of shows on the next tour. Just have the balls and come see us in real life, and THEN when you still think
we suck I'll respect your opinion. But we'll fucking blow your ass off.

Seriously, people on the internet Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:33 am

That guy is a stoopid-face. Mad
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:02 am

fuck the haters.

you'll never really know what anyone likes or doesn't like. the only thing you can be sure about is what you like, so keep doing that metal

stupid judgemental people … always confusing their impression of something with the thing itself Mad
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 am

don't worry...your troo fans are right behind ya cheers
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:54 am

Jeez - Stoney do NOT let that prick get to you ... and don't you DARE pay for a ticket for him - FUCK HIM Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Jeez - Stoney do NOT let that prick get to you ... and don't you DARE pay for a ticket for him - FUCK HIM Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
The thing is that our live performance is pretty damn good by now.
The situation of having someone like that in the audience would be highly inspirational! I'll pay that ticket anytime stoney
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:31 am

We've received some disheartening news. My dear mother in law's cancer has spread to her brain & abdominal area. She has a great attitude and they are focusing on the short term action plan. She started a 10 day radiation treatment today and will start another round of chemo after that. She's a fighter for sure. I admire her so much. Please think happy thoughts for her as she continues her fight.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:55 am

sending my patented good will thoughts alright
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:06 am

That is horrible. God give her and all of you strength.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:59 am

Really sorry to hear this, Doka - I'm sending positive thoughts your way

*hug*

Bogle x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why today sucks
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next