HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years Empty
PostSubject: in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years   in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:12 pm

so....if you are not on fb you prolly would not know that the d00ds from Mystik Krewe of Clearlight got together this week and jammed for the 1st time in 10 years.....i sex wee'd a few times upon reading that news Twisted Evil which it honestly the best news in forevah......Jimmy posted about it as did Ross....

i know many of us peoples here have the bootleg dvd from Sak of a Clearlight Jam on dvd....i just wanted to share what Ross had to say about it....

Quote :
Hope... That is from when we played at The
Mushroom Record Store with Altamont (Dale Crover from The Melvin's band
he sang and played guitar) That was right when Britney's "Hit Me Baby
One More Time"! We used to have that poster up in the jam room because
we all wanted to fuck Brittney at the time. Ha! Who didn't?

not sure if anyone cares lol...but i got a kick out of it and wanted to share cheers
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years   in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:19 pm

aweseome in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years 989565

just got the new melvins (or at least current one) a couple of days ago … it's nice … random Laughing

by the way why has sak no interwebs these days?

shrug

last thing i heard was that he broke up with his misses if i remember correctly scratch
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years   in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:25 pm

he just meant split as in split town....he moved and had a bit of a falling out with the old roomie. he is living way up on some snow covered mountain...not sure why but he just hasnt got around to getting the web...or hasnt found anyones wi-fi to steal Laughing Cool Wink either way....he just hasnt got it.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years   in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:17 pm

can't believe i misunderstood that, stupid me Rolling Eyes in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years 66860

but i'm very glad about it cheers

they've been together for years, right?
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years   in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 pm

noooo...it wasnt just you. i think everyone thought the same thing. i only know different cuz hes my bff and i talk to him practically every day Laughing
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years   in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:27 pm

cool in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years 989565

a couple of days ago i stumbled across this package he sent me once, with loads of awesome music in it …

he wrote AUSTRIA – NOT AUSTRALIA in big letters on it Laughing Laughing

such a nice dude, no wonder you two are good friends in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years 989565
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years   in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in case u didnt kno....Clearlights jamming......1st time in 10 years
Page 1 of 1