HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T

Go down 
+7
QOTR
Krissah
firebaugh
Bogle the Dark Angel
13thAngel
Haunz
StoneyMaroney
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Krissah

Krissah

SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 am

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hi Watt! cheers SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 7 335632
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Did I tell you I have a pet racoon? Not really but she lived under our house, until the flood. She grew up listening to the watt and I and the Marshalls so shes ok when we sit outside and talk and comes out of the woods - until we move, then she backs off. She has a crooked head and her hands don't seems to work right but she survived the flood!!! cheers I was so happy to see her. I sit outside and discuss how much shit sucks with her and she agrees - she misses my cooking and wanted to know when watt will be making pancakes again and misses the house too. Watt can speak racoon - bet you didn't know that. It shocked me. She'll come right out to him. I keep shooing her away cuz I don't want her to think humans are ok to walk right up to.

Thinking of building her a coon house to live in before winter..... Laughing I know - I need to get a life. Laughing

If I get a pic I'll post it.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:40 am

that's awesome...raccoons rule
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:00 am

speaking of raccoons...I have a family living nearby cheers

the other night I let misty out and flashed my spotlight looking for skunks...but 2 raccoons instead ran away.....tonight I let her out and flashed the light......2 adults and 5 YOUNG ONES cheers ran away

I wanna find them in the daylight and take PICS PICS PICS
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:44 pm

down.....

this weekend watt
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:54 pm

i am going to enroll at the uni tomorrow. just took a look at some of the courses.

turns out that besides german and english i also have courses in french, spanish and even in czech…

i speak none of those languages Laughing

it's going to be fun, i'm sure SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 7 989565
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:55 pm

my brain hurts just reading that Laughing

good luck cheers if anyone can do eeeetttt ....its you study metal stoney cheers
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:03 pm

i can't see the buttons anymore – anyone else experiencing this?

those i mean:

Code:
http://robhope.21.forumer.com/templates/AdInfinitum/images/lang_english/reply.gif

http://robhope.21.forumer.com/templates/AdInfinitum/images/lang_english/post.gif

http://robhope.21.forumer.com/images/logos/robhope.4.1247608960.gif
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: