HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T

Go down 
+7
QOTR
Krissah
firebaugh
Bogle the Dark Angel
13thAngel
Haunz
StoneyMaroney
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Ive always wanted to take some just to see if it makes anything different than usual. Laughing

To bad those pills that make it bigger don work. I'd eat 'em like candy Laughing

elephantitus brahs Suspect
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Haunz wrote:
i've witnessed way too many stories like that stones, when i worked for the red cross. and since we'll ditch the civilian service here (same as germany i believe) this shite is not gonna get any better sometime soon SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 373921

Yeah, and I think it is a shame. My civilian service was an important step in my development and it's a shame this opportunity will be gone soon.
Of course you can do stuff like that voluntarily, but nobody will do that, especially as it will be most likely devastating for your career.
The display of social skills is worth nothing compared to the display of speed and efficiency that it is to be finished early with your studies, that's how
things work these days. Zeitgeist.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:44 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Haunz wrote:
i've witnessed way too many stories like that stones, when i worked for the red cross. and since we'll ditch the civilian service here (same as germany i believe) this shite is not gonna get any better sometime soon SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 373921

Yeah, and I think it is a shame. My civilian service was an important step in my development and it's a shame this opportunity will be gone soon.
Of course you can do stuff like that voluntarily, but nobody will do that, especially as it will be most likely devastating for your career.
The display of social skills is worth nothing compared to the display of speed and efficiency that it is to be finished early with your studies, that's how
things work these days. Zeitgeist.

exactly, civilian service is much more than a price/cost analysis. and it's not only about the actual work you do, you can learn so much about yourself, how to be a better person. i believe this is one of the core values of civilian service. it serves the civilisation not only because of the actual work you do but it also educates people in a way. maybe in the single most important way.

it really is a damn shame that only cynics are in power, and by that i mean cynics in the sense how oscar wilde described them: what is a cynic? a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

our society is going down and no one gives a shit.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Well said.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:52 pm

turns out my project is not quite as shitty as i thought it was

job offers are already coming

i've really got take some time off and think about what i'm gonna do with my life
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:52 pm

cheers good news!!! well done, Bro
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:07 pm

SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 989565 SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 989565
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:08 am

did COC have to pay Corona for the right to use their image for the corona shirt...or are they just hoping that corona will never notice??
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:54 pm

the B wrote:
did COC have to pay Corona for the right to use their image for the corona shirt...or are they just hoping that corona will never notice??
Usually, bands (and skateboard brands, a lot) do that without permission and normally nobody's sueing.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm

What.
The.
Fuck.

This girl does a great service to Phillipino whackiness, earning a bonus of at least 10.000.000 points.
This means they only need another 90.000.000.000.000.000 to beat Japan!

affraid affraid affraid

I guess she impersonates Whitney allright, but the "crack is whack! period Whitney. Laughing

The most scary part are the host's trousers.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 pm

that's some freaky shit right there Laughing
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 pm

the B wrote:
that's some freaky shit right there Laughing
I think especially the voodoo sequence is pantsshittable alien
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:18 pm

just moved in my new flat in vienna yesterday

i finally got the interwebs going today

i also had the first the at my new job today - it's exciting SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 989565

but i'm tired as fuck now Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 pm

metal

new jobs rule...I wish I had a new job
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:12 am

Haunz wrote:
just moved in my new flat in vienna yesterday

i finally got the interwebs going today

i also had the first the at my new job today - it's exciting SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 989565

but i'm tired as fuck now Laughing

Cool! Vienna is beautiful, too.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:40 pm

yeah, i'm not much of a city type of person but i appreciate the art (music, buildings, theatres, etc.) – it's all right around the corner and that's great SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 989565
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:20 am

right on.....makes me smile to hear ur good news broe cheers
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:37 pm

13thAngel wrote:
right on.....makes me smile to hear ur good news broe cheers

grouphug

had a pretty long week but now i'm fucking drunk and it's just fucking awesome Laughing stoney drunk
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:15 am

I don't like Drawn Together, but these 30 seconds are pure utter genius.
-As SFW as something entitled "Lots of gay sex" is gonna be.-

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:19 am

I just ozzy in the same commercial as justin beiber selling a phone No
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:41 am

it was kinda funny......i like anything that laughs at a "beiber" lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:29 am

but, the commercial makes people laugh at ozzy too..and that's not right...only metal heads are allowed to laugh at him Laughing
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:48 am

you have a point there. Laughing

Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:54 am

it's like picking on a sibling...you can do it...but if some kid at school does it, you kick his ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: