HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worry Worms

Go down 
+7
13thAngel
wattage
Bogle the Dark Angel
Berzerker
the B
Krissah
newmoon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
newmoon

newmoon

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:31 pm

What's got you worried? Realistic or not.........

My dog is losing epic patches of hair - he looks like HELL! Not sure if its allergy related (he's allergic to EVERYTHING) or something sinister. I think I'll get him some of those chest hair toupees to wear around. Gonna give it a few more weeks and see if it grows back or more falls out before the dreaded VET and the way too much bill for it.

Damn he looks phuckin awful!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:39 am

Oh man, this is a bad idea for a thread for me. I am the biggest worry wart alive. I am going to frequent this thread. Neutral

Currently I am worried about my Anatomy exam next week, that I wont have any fun on Halloween this year, that I am going to forget some crucial step to getting my teaching certificate and wind up costing my parents a bunch of extra money and me a bunch of extra time, and that I am going to be placed in a really bad neighborhood for my student teaching.

Tune in tomorrow for a new list.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:27 am

newmoon wrote:

My dog is losing epic patches of hair - he looks like HELL! Not sure if its allergy related (he's allergic to EVERYTHING) or something sinister. I think I'll get him some of those chest hair toupees to wear around. Gonna give it a few more weeks and see if it grows back or more falls out before the dreaded VET and the way too much bill for it.

it sounds like mange....if it is, it's serious...see a vet
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:03 pm

the B wrote:
newmoon wrote:

it sounds like mange....if it is, it's serious...see a vet

Naw- he ain't itchy. and He's had the not so evil "puppy mange" when he was a babe (there are 2 kinds and if it was the evil kind it'd be on me by now - yeah the bad kind spreads to humans). I really think it's allergies, puffy eyes and feet as well..........we'll see, not hte 1st time he's lost chunks of hair due to the hives and allergy puffing - but just never seen it on this scale. Dunno...will post if and when I find out.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Stomach problems for a year!

I think they finally found out the issue today, so hopefully this worry is over!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Berzerker wrote:

I think they finally found out the issue today, so hopefully this worry is over!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

I had long term tummy troubles for a while - turned out I was lactose intolerant Neutral Hope you is all cured, or at least heading that way! sunny
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm worried about a lot of shit today and appts with all kinds of professional assholes and lawyers - go her do this this will help - they really never do. Expect the worst and it shall only be better when it happens.

Phuck I'm a wee frazzled and trepidation-ishy bout today legal matters.
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:23 pm

Worried about several things today, but things could be way worse. Hope everyone else's worrys come to a halt, or at least they can deter their minds from them
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:25 pm

i used to worry....
now swampy does enuff for the both of us Laughing
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:51 pm

Yeah, I'm the fuckin' king of worrying. Most of the time over stupid shit. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
Berzerker

Berzerker

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Berzerker wrote:

I had long term tummy troubles for a while - turned out I was lactose intolerant Neutral Hope you is all cured, or at least heading that way! sunny

Thx doll. Looks like I have small intestine bacteria overgrowth.. Shocked Shocked Shocked Supposedlt antibiotics will kick it to the curb. Here's to that being true!
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:55 pm

I don't worry too much about things

you could tell me I have a tumor in my balls that will grow until it explodes, and that the bank will take my house, and I will lose my job, and everyone I know will find out my dirty dark secrets, and that the an alien species is posed to take over the world, and George Lucas is going to fuck up Star Wars even more in a new set of "upgrades"...all this by the end of the week....I'll probably just say "Oh well...time for a beer"
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:55 pm

\swampman/ wrote:
Yeah, I'm the fuckin' king of worrying. Most of the time over stupid shit. Rolling Eyes

I am too. I worry to the point of it making me physically sick sometimes. Especially if Im bummed out about things already. Thankful to God above, I have someone who takes away alot of my worrys and woes Wink queen
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:04 pm

More of us should be like you B!
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:36 pm

the B wrote:

you could tell me I have a tumor in my balls that will grow until it explodes, and that the bank will take my house, and I will lose my job, and everyone I know will find out my dirty dark secrets, and that the an alien species is posed to take over the world, and George Lucas is going to fuck up Star Wars even more in a new set of "upgrades"...all this by the end of the week....I'll probably just say "Oh well...time for a beer"

Suspect Suspect Suspect scratch Suspect Suspect Suspect dark secrets, come on we'll find out somehow - spill em

Lucas must not touch Star Wars ever again! Perish the thought (even more was correct BTW)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

and this is why I started the thread - I worry about EVERYTHING and maybe by writing them out - they'll seem as silly as they are or someone else will make a comment on em to set em straight. Like Krissah said if I started it would never end and it seems the bigger in ife it is the less I care about it (wha? I've got nowhere to live? Not even a cardboard box on the corner - ah - wha eva! vs. what will I talk to Dad about when I see him?)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

AND GODDAMN IT!!!! I CAN'T GET MY NAME OFF THE MORTGAGE FOR THE FUCKING HOUSE I NO LONGER OWN. NEED WAAAAAAAAY MORE MONEY THAN i HAVE TO HIRE A LAWYER SUE THE EX-DOUCHEBAG AND EVEN THEN IT'S A CRAP SHOOT TO SEE IF HE'LL RE-QUALIFIED FOR THE HOUSE AND CONSIDERING IT WAS MY CREDIT THAT GOT THE FUCKIN LOAN - I DOUBT IT AND HE REALLY HAS NO CONSEQUENCES TO NOT DOING IT. I DON'T HAVE ANY ENFORCEMENT OF A COURT ORDER ON MY OWN AND THE LAW AND THE MORTGAGE CO. RUN UNDER SEPARATE ???? LAWS AND NEITHER HAS ANY BEARING ON THE OTHER - FUUUCCCK - I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE LIT THAT FUCKIN PLACE UP THE LAST TIME I WALKED OUT THE DOOR sak sak sak sak sak sak sak and if he tanks or is late on the mortgage payment it becomes MY debt problem again - the mortgage co will ruin my (not so cool) credit and come after me for default payments!!!!!!! iT'S A MESS AND i WANT NO PART OF THIS NEW DRAMA - he has to buy the house from the mort. co. again basically.
GOD DAMN - FUUUUUUCKITY

I've made waaaaay too many mistakes in this divorce and I can let most of em go and wish evil on the douche - but - come on - 1 mortgage co. and 3 different lawyers say "tough shit you're screwed"......so let this be a lesson - getting a divorce? - SELL THE HOUSE OUT RIGHT - split the escrow and profits, run like hell. DO NOT LET ONE PARTY REMAIN IN THE PROPERTY (even if they bought you out, you signed the deed, title and a quitclaim deed) the mortgage remains as is unless you refinance and re-qualify and you can't force someone to do it even if you have court papers signed by a judge saying the other party must.

Cool I may take a road trip with gas and matches yet................
Back to top Go down
Mongo Mason

Mongo Mason

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:43 am

newmoon wrote:
I CAN'T GET MY NAME OFF THE MORTGAGE FOR THE FUCKING HOUSE I NO LONGER OWN.
GOD DAMN - FUUUUUUCKITY

Sounds like you got a shit break. Sorry to learn this, I do hope things will turn around for you shortly, not that my wishes will turn your situation around, but sadly that is all I can offer since I am not a millionaire or a professional assassin.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:23 am

the B wrote:

THIS .... This attitude I admire IMMENSELY ...... sadly I am NOT like this at all .... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Mongo Mason wrote:
newmoon wrote:
I CAN'T GET MY NAME OFF THE MORTGAGE FOR THE FUCKING HOUSE I NO LONGER OWN.
GOD DAMN - FUUUUUUCKITY

Sounds like you got a shit break. Sorry to learn this, I do hope things will turn around for you shortly, not that my wishes will turn your situation around, but sadly that is all I can offer since I am not a millionaire or a professional assassin.

Tanks - that gave me a good laugh (assassin) - I appreciate the thought though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 pm

so i got a call on some blood work that i had done.

this is the 2nd time that this has happoened so now i am feeling a wee bit concerned.

they called to ask me a bunch of questions...."do u have a fever...aches .....pains....vomiting.....anything unusual????"

me...."NO ...why " Neutral ????

"well ur bloodwork is showing that you have a bad infection somewhere and we dont know whats going on---
you need to come back in and have it redone...but we want u to wait a week to see if it works itself out"

well i wasnt worried about anything before that call....now its high on my mind. the last 3 times i have had bloodwork done i have had to go back in....
i think its about time they get to the fucken bottom of whats going on Neutral pale
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:35 pm

I hate when doctors do that...."we found something wrong but we don't know what is so nevermind"
wth
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:52 pm

Im about to pull my fuckin' hair out dealing with my mom & dad. Im SICK TO FUCKING DEATH of being a middle man / messenger / babysitter because of the divorce bullshit between them. Mad bounce Evil or Very Mad

EYEHATEIT Neutral bounce
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:07 pm

13thAngel wrote:

this is the 2nd time that this has happoened so now i am feeling a wee bit concerned.

they called to ask me a bunch of questions...."do u have a fever...aches .....pains....vomiting.....anything unusual????"

"well ur bloodwork is showing that you have a bad infection somewhere and we dont know whats going on---
you need to come back in and have it redone...but we want u to wait a week to see if it works itself out"

well i wasnt worried about anything before that call....now its high on my mind. the last 3 times i have had bloodwork done i have had to go back in....
i think its about time they get to the fucken bottom of whats going on Neutral pale

Dude, this would be the White blood cell count that's high? Mine is elevated everytime I get it done as well Normal is - cant bemember really gguessiing like a 10 and it'll be like 15 and the alarms start goin off...and note (wise asses) that serious stuff like aids, leukemia etc is up in the 70s -80s. And from the NO SHIT file - we are diabetics and its an auto-immune disease and makes fighting infection frequent and hard and our bodies tend to go into overkill on any small matter for an extended period of time, also can get your readings hi too (our bodies suck at multi-tasking). Sinus infection - anything small can do it - SO the moral....No fever - no pain - no redness or swelling of any parts - phuck, NO WORRIES (or rather try not to worry, if it's something bad it'll rear it's ugly head and let you know) - they are just covering their asses making you come in for a retest to see if it 's better or worse. If you feel alright chances are you ARE alright dance
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:00 pm

MONEY - Perhaps the biggest source of anxiety in the world? I think so! I am not enjoying not having a job and freeloading off my parents for my last year of school - despite them telling me its fine. I applied for 7!! jobs. Count em, seven. And didn't get a single one. Damn you college!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:04 pm

newmoon wrote:
13thAngel wrote:

Dude, this would be the White blood cell count that's high? Mine is elevated everytime I get it done as well Normal is - cant bemember really gguessiing like a 10 and it'll be like 15 and the alarms start goin off...and note (wise asses) that serious stuff like aids, leukemia etc is up in the 70s -80s. And from the NO SHIT file - we are diabetics and its an auto-immune disease and makes fighting infection frequent and hard and our bodies tend to go into overkill on any small matter for an extended period of time, also can get your readings hi too (our bodies suck at multi-tasking). Sinus infection - anything small can do it - SO the moral....No fever - no pain - no redness or swelling of any parts - phuck, NO WORRIES (or rather try not to worry, if it's something bad it'll rear it's ugly head and let you know) - they are just covering their asses making you come in for a retest to see if it 's better or worse. If you feel alright chances are you ARE alright dance

see....u and me...we speak the same language and not many other people in this world do.

yes...its the high white blood cell count....thing.

just last i started this "diabetic study" thing and they are going to pay for my supplies for 6mos and pay me $600 as well as a $20 gas card for each visit. this so called infection thing....has got my sugars out of control for like 2 weeks now so i am freaking out that they are going to kick me out of the study and THAT will piss me off.

i also wish that more people knew that having diabetes is an auto immune thing .....it would make them understand SO much more metal
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Anne's diabetes has opened my eyes up to alot of things.

Glad you are getting hooked up w $ for supplys and gas cards sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worry Worms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worry Worms
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: