HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
newmoon
the B
Haunz
QOTR
13thAngel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:47 pm

everyone here, who is a friend of mine on fb has seen all of these, but i forget that not all of y'all are on fb....
so heres what the vigue clan has been up to since memorial day the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 66860

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150287021727193.377746.590597192&l=58c5a26b8c

joe fell off his bike and basically snapped his hand right off. the only thing holding it on was skin, muscles and ligaments. niiiiiice!!!!

this summer is basically over for all of us. the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 66860 hahahaha....his hand is so swollen that they wont even consider casting it for 2 more weeks. hes got to keep it elevated 24/7......and tied up at night....oh this has been fun affraid
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:49 pm

u can see the pics in that link w/out logging into or having fb....its a sharable photo album Wink
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:57 pm

And he still has a smile! What a great kid.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 pm

duuuuuude … joe's like seven feet tall Shocked last time i saw him he was half that size …

you've got to show us pics much more often hope metal

i honestly thought about joining fb just so i would not be excluded from all the fun Crying or Very sad

i hope he'll get better soon the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 989565
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:58 am

tell me all about joe being 7 feet tall Shocked Laughing
hes 2 inches taller than me and hes only 12 Cool

i wish u would get fb...... cheers
its just so much easier...like i can just send my photos straight from my phone to fb...no uploading n shit like that....sooooo convenient. but i will try and remember to post up pics more often the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 231335 whistle
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:03 am

tomorrow was the day that we were supposed to go to san deigo and meet QOTR. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad theres no way w/out being joes wrist in a cast and having to keep it elevated that we will be able to make the trip...its 7 hrs of just driving round trip and theres just no way Suspect Crying or Very sad we were gunna go to the beach Evil or Very Mad and have drinks Evil or Very Mad and HUGS!!!!!! and pics to make you all jealous.....

ugh. wicked disappointing to say the least.
and i cant go and leave him home.....just no way.
total complete suckageeeeeee the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 373921 the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 373921 the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 373921 the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 373921 the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 373921
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:06 am

awww...I was hoping for pics with you guys and qotr
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Do I wanna look? pale Are they nice pix or mangled , dangling hand pix? .... I'm scared Neutral
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:34 pm

the pics are all ok...i wouldnt post anything like THAT Wink theres a few of his xrays, all u can see is the bones the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 231335

yuppers...this is when having to do the right thing SUX!!!!!!

his blood pressure has been fucking outrageous this am...(136/104 ....FUCK!!!!) and he told a dr that he feels like he goes out of his body and sees "black" so monday hes going for an mri of his brain, i want to see her more than ya know....but i just cant. and i cant leave him w/someone else. the guilt would eat me alive to the point of it not being worth it. rant
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Shocked hooooo weeeee shit!

That poor kid - was this a bicycle or like dirt bike? the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 66860

Keep that blood pressure down and hang in - hugs and as usual - something always squashes the fun Rolling Eyes QOTR must be bummed as well!

Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:51 pm

regulah bike the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 66860
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Facebook is ok, but I can be myself more here. sak the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 66860 the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! 66860
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Yeah, seen the hand on facebook. My God, what a trooper...
Missing that trip sure must be a bummer Mad
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:15 pm

damn Hope keep us posted!! I missed your update about Joe on my last visit to this thread.
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:36 am

It's just a delay Sweet Stuff! It'll happen eventually. kiss

How is Joe now? Did you learn anything from the MRI??

Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Joe is doing well. They took his cast off last week. I thought it was a little early but the doc says he's healing really quick and that everything looks good. He's been riding his bike and swimming in the pool. Oh ........and driving his mom nuts haha...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:44 pm

right on bounce
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:00 am

\swampman/ wrote:
Joe is doing well. They took his cast off last week. I thought it was a little early but the doc says he's healing really quick and that everything looks good. He's been riding his bike and swimming in the pool. Oh ........and driving his mom nuts haha...
Very Happy

That is a full time job when you are his age, haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!   the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the vigue clans summer off to a great start...... NOT!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1