HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend

Go down 
+10
Haunz
newmoon
Bogle the Dark Angel
Krissah
Hoss
QOTR
StoneyMaroney
Berzerker
the B
13thAngel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
newmoon

newmoon

r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Dave - what? couldn't find a red fern to plant? You know I kid...oddly at the tip of his paw on the Bailey crop circle a wee bush or wild rose or something has been growing - it was a few leaves when he laid there and it's up to my shoulders now. I'm waiting to see just what it is...

The flood brought new flowers to the yard - Passion Flower (yup makes the fruit) and these giant white things - wait - duh - internet - I'll get a pic and find out what those giant fuckin saucers are...huh - Wild Morning Glory. Some are 6 feet tall, blooms as big as my spread out hand.

r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend - Page 2 Morning-glory-flower

Passion Flower

r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend - Page 2 PassionFlower-1280

...and because I've been crawling through the woods looking at plants I'm covered in Chigger bites ... never had anything itch so fuckin bad. I'm black and blue from itching.

I miss him...This is the last pic I took of him back in winter, seems like I should have more - watts got one on his phone of him sitting in the back of the truck looking at the floodwater, parked up the street from our house. Some day we'll get the pics off his phone when we get a computer running in the house again. He has crazy flood video that his little cousin is gonna sink with some down music.

Sad He looks kinda old and sad here. OK fine, I probably woke him up to take his pic... Cool

r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend - Page 2 Dscf0010
Back to top Go down

r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: