HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

www.Malevolence-Records.us

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
angry nate

www.Malevolence-Records.us Empty
PostSubject: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:19 am

Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:49 am

www.Malevolence-Records.us MalevolenceRecords-2
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Nate!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Mighty Nate !!!
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Decided it was that time to get this label off the ground / up & running ... Within less than 2wks. it seems as if I already have more band's / business that I may be able to handle ??? A good 5+ that are at least interested anyways ... See how it all pans out ???
Cheers !!!
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Sounds like you doing it at the right time bro, hope it works out and those bands get what they deserve !! metal
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Well Vince, honestly the timing I'd say is 50/50 ... Got things off the ground / started 2wks. ago & low & behold always something that comes up ... Right now it's just being in the middle of a move on my end ... Other shit like Witches Brew Records calling it an end & couple band's I know, 1 of them being from the Netherlands knocking on my door ... Don't get me wrong, this Dutch band, I want their business 10-fold ... But they are kind of leaps & bounds ahead of me due to their CD suppose to be released on Witches Brew Records ... So, I'm having to play a bit of catching up with them unexpecedly & multi-task some things I was a bit unprepared for ... Another band from Italy, 1 from Mexico, 2 from California, 1 from Missouri, 1 from Ireland, possibly a Swiss-German band who also was releasing a CD on Witches Brew ??? I basically got overwhelmed with interest's from band's / people I really didn't expect ... Kinda blew me away !!! Then of course work Rolling Eyes Becomes another issue from time to time in addition to managing 1 band from California & co-managing another, was kinda like hitting a brick wall at 100kph !!! But, shit will work itself out ... I can't take on a 1,000,000 things at 1 time & probably as much as I'd like to take every band coming my way & sign them, unfortunately & realistically I know I'm not gonna be able to in the end ... But, nature of the fucking business & I know who I do sign / get signed, they will be anything but unhappy with their releases ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 am

If what you say you got rolling right now is just 50/50, things look good I guess. It's already great to know there are a lot of guys who want to be in !! Would be great to make it work so regular work could be history !

Should I know that Dutch band ?
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Sure, you are right Vince, things do look good, 50/50 or not ... And yes, it would be nice if 1 day if this is all I were doing & not working a 9-5 job ... That's a lonnnggg way off ... I suppose being laid off from UPS, which seems to be never ending with that company Rolling Eyes is a blessing in disguise for the moment ... Truth be told, I'm actually drawing more off Unemployment from them than I was making in a week after taxes bounce But, they are about due to start calling people back going down their senority list & don't know so much if I want to even go back ??? Got laid off in the Netherlands from them as well shortly after coming back to California, (which was suppose to be temporary), got laid off shortly there afterwards ... As I mentioned earlier there are just some things that seem to come up that I won't quite say put a halt to shite, but rather slow things down a bit & when ya have some momentum going that of course you'd like to keep going, if ya know what I mean ??? As far as the Netherland band, ya may know them ??? ThrashCoreFanatics ... Where I was living in Rijnsburg, their rehearsal studio is in Katwijk a/d Rijn ... Literally a 10 minute walk from where I was living ... They were signed to release their debut on Witches Brew Records ... Nothing is carved in stone in releasing their CD thru me, but knowing all of them real well, & them finding out that they are pretty much shit outa luck with a label, yes, the bass player / vocalist expressed interest in doing their release with me ... Which I am hoping once he is back from his vacation in Hawaii, that the 3 of them & myself can work out some kinda deal ??? Quite honestly with the band's that have approached me, with 1 band that I have carved in stone / concrete & are going to be releasing their CD with me later on this year, I really want ThrashCoreFanatic's buiness above & beyond all of them ... Even if it's just a u.s. release with them & they do a seperate European release on another label ??? Don't know what part of the Netherlands ya live in Vince, but get a chance, cheque them out ... They mostly play in Zuid Holland, like The Little Devil in Tilburg, another place in Rijen that I cannot remember the name of scratch As well there were a couple places just over the Dutch-German border that are drawing blanks right now ... They are the 1 band I really do want !!! Anyways Vince, nice talking to ya, & I should be in the Netherlands next month - October some time ??? If so, I'll shoot ya an e-mail when I am over there ...
Prost Smile
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Have to be honest and say I never heard of them...but did a quick check and those guys are tight !! Looks like they are in the right spot of time to make a big next step and it seems like people are waiting for it reading those reviews.

Katwijk is where I used go on vacation while young, a footstep away from the sea with the tent in the dunes, great.

I now live in Deventer which is pretty much on the other side (east) and closier to the German border.

CORE 88 !!! metal

Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Well Vince I think ya can see why I really want their business !!! ???

CORE 88 ...

Take it ya did some checking them out Twisted Evil

they're excellent live !!!

Get a chance, cheque em out ...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Yeah man, they got something ! Sure will keep my eye out to see if I can catch them live somewhere !!

Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:37 am

You're right Vince, they definately do have a lot going on & a lot of potential ...
I've spoke to them briefly taking over debuting their CD & trying to honour the best I can the deal they had with Witches Brew Records ...
It'll be quite costly if I do €€€-wise if I do, but see the ends justifying the means ...
Ya may not see them live for a bit, they are in the studio for the next month or however long it takes them to finish the CD ...
The studio time is where A LOT of the €€€ is involved in where I'd normally wouldnt have anything to do with in regards to signing bands ...
But something with studio costs & their previous arrangement with Witches Brew Records I am trying to keep as close as possible ...
Let ya know what goes on in the months to come ...
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:27 am

Well Vince, I officially got Thrash Core Fanatics signed today to do their debut CD cheers
I really can't elabourate much on details yet in regards to the CD as for the band themselves will be making an official announcement & or statement some time next week ...
Let the Malevolence begin !!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 pm

That's fucking awesome Nate, really good to hear !!

Congrats ! metal

Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:02 am

nate! cheers

that's fucking awesome! i didn't even get that this was YOUR OWN record company at first www.Malevolence-Records.us 66860

anyway, that's really cool! and with them Thrash Core Fanatics signed you sure seem to be on the right track stoney

all very metal metal

so, good luck and keep me posted man Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:27 pm

In case anybody stil wants the first (2008) TCF demo it's for free download here:

http://www.enforcer-metal.com/tcf.zip

It's pretty rudimentary and has me on guitars and bass, Rob still sings on some songs and the sound is pretty rough. It's cool since we stll play at least 3-4 songs from it live, and rerecorded 2 for the "Speed Or Bleed" EP.
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Haunz wrote:
nate! cheers

that's fucking awesome! i didn't even get that this was YOUR OWN record company at first www.Malevolence-Records.us 66860

anyway, that's really cool! and with them Thrash Core Fanatics signed you sure seem to be on the right track stoney

all very metal metal

so, good luck and keep me posted man Twisted Evil
Thanx Haunz ... Of course I'll keep ya updated as time goes on ...
Not only them I have their debut CD in the works, but Mad At Sam from Oakland's debut as well ...
Although TCF's wil see the light of day 1st ...
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:38 pm

www.Malevolence-Records.us 2197f57f

www.Malevolence-Records.us A4bd69f1
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 am

I have been watched TCF's facebook a bit and it looks like they are hoping to get the rest of recordings done this weekend..... Cool

It's great to see both you and the band are stoked about the deal, should work out fine ! I will keep an eye on them !

By the way....is it so that the other label dumped them and with you doing the US part, they still need one to cover Europe or does your label do it all now ?
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:50 am

Vince, you are correct, the recording should be done this weekend & then off to mastering the CD ...
Honestly have NO idea WTF happened to Witches Brew Records ???
1 day she just upped & posted she was no more after 9yrs. ... That was basically all that was said ...
And there was another Swiss-German band called Septic Christ she was gonna release as well ...
So around the time she quit I resurrected my label & totally was interested taking over & releasing their CD ...
Not only are they friends of mine I also believe their material is worth releasing, other wise I wouldn't dump a shiteload of my €€€ into this ... Ain't gonna be cheap !!!
As far as releases & places, I'm gonna push this everywhere possible !!! Sure I will let them handle most the Euro releases so they can make some €€€ while I concentrate on n. America & Japan primarily ...
And will see about geting it pushed in s. America / Australia - NZ, anywhere possible ...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Well liked said before, I didn't knew them but now I'm stoked about hearing what they will come up with !! They are pretty much on the other side from here but maybe they have plans to do some damage overhere some time soon when the album is done, would be cool !

I guess the standards are high these days Nate. Isn't it so that a band can be awesome but can hardly get anywhere if they don't got a good sounding recording. For the few bands I know it a real deal to decide to invest in recordings coz that money could also mean a decent bus and good amps, make touring a lot better.

Keep us updated man !

Vince

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1cIPxW1OMo
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:51 pm

Well Vince,
I'm glad you are stoked about this release ... Makes 2 of us !!! Ya seem to be pretty informed / up to date ...
This must be the statement ya read :
T.C.F. signs to Malevolence Records and hits the studio

T.C.F. is proud to announce it's cooperation with Nathan McLeod and
Malevolence Records. Due to Witches Brew Records calling it quits, T.C.F.
was left without a record label just weeks before hitting the studio for the
recording of the bands first full length and follow up to the acclaimed
“Speed Or Bleed” EP released late 2009. Malevolence records stepped in for
the release of the album on CD and limited quantity vinyl.

T.C.F. is grateful for this opportunity offered by Nate and Malevolence
records. It's a real for fans, from fans thing which fits perfectly with the
T.C.F. mentality. The new album is being recorded as we speak and will
contain 13 cuts of furious old school crossover thrash fulfilling the
promise T.C.F. made with “Speed or Bleed”. Watch out for a mid November
release!

Cheers,

Hans

Yes, it is VERY hard nowadays finding quality bands that are original & willing to invest everything it takes to make a quality CD ... And twice as hard finding someone like myself that really is not in this for the €€€ as I am for my love, passion & dedication to music ...
Of course, I'm not in this to make nothing €€€-wise, but it is not my 1st & foremost objective here ... You got to really love what you are doing, willing to take some risks, & be able to compromise & open minded ...
TCF found a good label, a good friend, trustworthy & honest, & cannot wait for the release !!!
And you bet, I hope they hit the road as much as possible in support of the CD & destroy everything in their paths doing so !!!
Cheers ...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 pm

I think they found the right man and they know it !! metal

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: Music-
Jump to: