HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions for wedding wear.

Go down 
+8
renbolina
Bogle the Dark Angel
13thAngel
firebaugh
the B
StoneyMaroney
wattage
newmoon
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
newmoon

newmoon

Suggestions for wedding wear. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 am

Ok - so since my wedding dress is at the murdering bitches house and I'm queered on it now, kinda. I suggest we go to the courthouse on Halloween dressed as Vader and Leia. Laughing

Jeans and Tee shirts? Cool I could wear my Watt outfit too - my marshall hat, my black dress shirt with 3/4 sleeves, jeans, my work boots Laughing

Put a dress and suit on because our mothers wanna see or have a photo of us looking nice. Rolling Eyes

...................really this is just a plan I'm hatching to buy new shoes again. eye have a problem there............
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:47 pm

we could both wear the Watt trademark outfit watt Black longsleeve button up shirt, Marshalll baseball cap, jeans & work boots...

Or Elvis & Priscilla

or I could shave the sides of my beard off & get one of those Kenny Powers mullet hats & a Powers #55 jersey

or I could go with my circa 1997-1998 hairdo & goatee & we could be Dante & Randall lmao

Or get married in our C.O.C. or Down shirts
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Just go naked Smile
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:34 pm

you should cross dress
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:55 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Just go naked Smile
the B wrote:
you should cross dress

And that is exactly the kind of advice you are going to get from a place like this rabbit
BTW, I'm really happy for ya! cheers
Back to top Go down
firebaugh

firebaugh

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:50 pm

I'd recommend a g-string and a hockey mask but seeing as how there's gonna be pictures for family you might want to save that outfit for the honeymoon.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Suggestions for wedding wear. Worstdress5

Suggestions for wedding wear. 129107317035048633
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:28 pm

just wear what everyone wants u to for the 10 minute long "weddin" then change in to ur regular rock stah duds for the reception thingy after...that way everyone wins cheers the old bags get their "pretty pics" and u only have to be in those clothes long enuff to do so fyah lick watt1 watt stoney family
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:29 pm

affraid oh my beeeee...thats funnny bounce
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Cool See Wattage would have to shave and I'd need some extra hair for the bump up do:

Suggestions for wedding wear. Gallery_21960_34_232790

I don't think were having a reception... who would come?

I vote Vader -

Suggestions for wedding wear. Leia_image

bah-ha - zombie wear

Suggestions for wedding wear. Halloween-weddings

................did I mention we may do this on halloween?
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Oh I ssssoooooooooooooooooo wanted our wedding to be at Hallowe'en,
but we had to find a date that Craig's sister (and family) could come over for ...

Anne - Harley - seriously - wear whatever the fuck YOU want.
Do NOT be dressing up just for the relatives ... I did
... and whilst I am told I looked lovely, I think I'da been happier dressing in my own style and saying screw you to the nay-sayers
The stress of fitting into that frickin dress near undid me ....

:aw:
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:09 pm

yeah - we shall prob do it our way. I don't care how as long as it does - though if anyone came up with something wicked awesome we'd do it.

We'll see how this works out.
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:07 pm

I say Leia and Luke Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:48 pm

renbolina wrote:
I say Leia and Luke Twisted Evil

Hmmm... sick & twisted & fucked up..... I like it dime
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:53 am

Thanks 9/11.
We can NOT dress in costume at hte courthouse.
Plan B ? still happening...somehow
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Gettin the justice of the peace to do it. Now to decide on a location.

I need to go to the Salvation Army or the goodwill to get me a correct looking butcher knife Cool

Maybe do like anne said & put 6 bullet holes in my coveralls. I shoulda cleaned the blood off my hand on my coveralls the other night when I ripped the skin off my knuckle & was bleeding like crazy.

*In Dr. Sam Loomis voice*. "SIX TIMES! I SHoT HIM SIX TIMES!!!"

*cue the "The Shape stalks" music from the Halloween Score*

(and not the ghey ass Rob Zombie bullshit. The REAL John Carpenter Halloween. Rob Zombie re-makes = blaspheme.)

BTW, here's the head gear for the wedding. Looks even better in the dark standing under artificial light when you cant see my eyes.

Suggestions for wedding wear. Kgrhqm10

Suggestions for wedding wear. Kgrhqi10
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:46 am

dude....when she texted me that pic i didnt realize it was THE ACTUAL pic ofit affraid Wink Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:58 am

rotfl

this is awesome metal
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:53 pm

yeah. It's better looking at night in the dark with a bit of artificial lighting. I need to get some kind of transparent black material to put over the eyes so it looks even creepier.

I wish I still had that scalpel I used to have
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:32 am

where are the wedding pics dammit
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Anne...I just sent you a message. I'm sorry I'm not on much, I read email at 4:30 am, go to work, stay late, get home...comatose...repeat.

For the rest of you...which one of you said I was crazy? I'm gonna kick yer ass. Lol...just kidding, it's probably true.
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Oh, to answer the question...what should you wear....

Well, given my "craziness" (by the way, that's a compliment, but I prefer the term eccentric), this is a bit ironic, but I think you should wear classical wedding attire, drink champagne and have classical music at your ceremony. Then...after the sun sets, your "classical" band can play some good metal and everyone can rock.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:22 am

elektriklady wrote:
I read email at 4:30 am
Ten minutes late

Yeah, not the funniest comment ever, I know

Embarassed

Neutral

sak
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Yes, where are the fuckin pics? Soon, like this week or so. I have some on phone but nowhere to upload to - still no pc.

It was a quick and painless cermoney at our local park - Halloween, 7PM. We were Mike Myers and Nurse Jill -
Suggestions for wedding wear. 000qtfep

Only I didn't have the blond wig.

No party. Mr Wattages' parents were there and Grannie.

Promise of pics to come.

We went after and walked through town - watt made some a wee lil girl cry by just standing stilll in front of her. People were freaking out running up and touching him - was too funny. I didn't take 1 fuckin pic I was having so much fun.

cheers yea! Mrs Wattage fucking off now.....
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Mrs. Wattage? I was sure it was going to be Mr. Newmoon Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for wedding wear.   Suggestions for wedding wear. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for wedding wear.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next