HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mastodon FTW

Go down 
+2
Haunz
OverMe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OverMe

OverMe

Mastodon FTW Empty
PostSubject: Mastodon FTW   Mastodon FTW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:02 am

Any fans? Aside from LOG Down and Clutch my favorite band of this decade metal stoney drunk
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

Mastodon FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastodon FTW   Mastodon FTW I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:36 pm

great band, no question …

i read an artice about them in vision … didn't know about the brawl with that soad guy … very metal Laughing
Back to top Go down
carter

carter

Location : Cape Fear/Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach/Southeast tip of NC

Mastodon FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastodon FTW   Mastodon FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 pm

I think Crack the Skye is their best release to date
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Mastodon FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastodon FTW   Mastodon FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:40 pm

carter wrote:
I think Crack the Skye is their best release to date

I agree cheers cheers cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Erin

Mastodon FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastodon FTW   Mastodon FTW I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:08 pm

OverMe wrote:
Any fans? Aside from LOG Down and Clutch my favorite band of this decade metal stoney drunk

You & I are gonna get along juust fine
cheers
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

Mastodon FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastodon FTW   Mastodon FTW I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:42 am

Seen them two or three times. Yehhhh..

Back in late '04 my hubby and another couple were doin' a double header an hour or so from home so we were staying in the area. We went to see Monster Magnet Friday night and I was talking to Phil Caivano. We were going to Slayer, Mastadon, & Killswitch the next night. He said "aww man!! You're gonna love Mastodon! Wish we didn't have a gig". He was right. metal

I think the only one we don't have is "Remission". And maybe the "Workhorse...". Hard for me to say which one I like best. Love 'em all!

Edited to add* OH!! I know...I'll listen to them all tomorrow at work. I think they're all on my iPod. Maybe it'll make the art work go better! I'm doing a PowerPoint template for New Jersey DOT and their Americans with Disabilities program. Hmmm the possibiliteeeez!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mastodon FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastodon FTW   Mastodon FTW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mastodon FTW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: Music-
Jump to: