HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did anyone watch V the other night?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

Did anyone watch V the other night? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone watch V the other night?   Did anyone watch V the other night? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Did anyone watch V the other night? I only caught a minute or 2 of it. Was it anything like old school V from the 80's?
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch V the other night?   Did anyone watch V the other night? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Dunno - it's still advertised as "Coming Soon" here in the UK ..... alien affraid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch V the other night?   Did anyone watch V the other night? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:25 pm

I figured yall woulda got it about the same time we did.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch V the other night?   Did anyone watch V the other night? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Should be any time in the next few weeks ... they're pushing it hard inbetween other sci-fi programmes, just not giving the actual date is gonna be on ... just "coming soon" .... I'll be watching ... I sorta liked the old 80's TV programme and it's more than ready for a re-make Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch V the other night?   Did anyone watch V the other night? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:04 pm

I remember the old one. Would like to get ahold of it on disc if I could ever find it. Maybe with the new one being out, it may surface somewhere
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch V the other night?   Did anyone watch V the other night? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:32 pm

Had another "V" advert the other night ... now says coming in 2010 ....Arrrrggghhhh!!!! So, how was it? was it worth it?? alien
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch V the other night?   Did anyone watch V the other night? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:04 pm

I STILL havent got to check it out. I dont get to watch the tube much anymore. I still wanna see it.

I'd like to get to see "Sons Of Anarchy". Its a bit fake, but Its interesting from what little Ive got to watch. Wish they had "real" bikes, instead of "yuppie" Harleys like credit card bikers / "wild hogs" ride.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch V the other night?   Did anyone watch V the other night? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:20 pm

wattage wrote:
I'd like to get to see "Sons Of Anarchy". Its a bit fake, but Its interesting from what little Ive got to watch. Wish they had "real" bikes, instead of "yuppie" Harleys like credit card bikers / "wild hogs" ride.

We saw all of first season of Sons of Anarchy - I really liked it!! Second season is supposed to have Henry Rollins in it ... hope that comes around again soon .... cheers absolutely NO news of this coming on dvd in UK though .... *sigh*

Suspect
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch V the other night?   Did anyone watch V the other night? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
wattage wrote:

We saw all of first season of Sons of Anarchy - I really liked it!! Second season is supposed to have Henry Rollins in it ... hope that comes around again soon .... cheers absolutely NO news of this coming on dvd in UK though .... *sigh*

Suspect

My mom and my sister-in-law are deep into this show - which makes me Suspect its gheyness.
and besides I've seen enough of that crap in real life to last me........... Suspect Suspect

and I'm not watching anymore new shows - since they canceled My Name is Earl. I've lost faith in TV in general ( Embarassed you'll find me watching Hanna Montanna instead Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch V the other night?   Did anyone watch V the other night? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did anyone watch V the other night?
Page 1 of 1