HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Porcupine Tree

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iyloma

iyloma

Porcupine Tree Empty
PostSubject: Porcupine Tree   Porcupine Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down
the B

the B

Porcupine Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porcupine Tree   Porcupine Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:30 pm

not bad Surprised
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

Porcupine Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porcupine Tree   Porcupine Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:00 pm

... AND I didn't pay to see such an awesome gig! The show was sold out but my bro won 2 tickets and gave me one! cheers
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

Porcupine Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porcupine Tree   Porcupine Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:04 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

Porcupine Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porcupine Tree   Porcupine Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:17 pm

very cool Luisa....
and you have such a nice brother cheers
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

Porcupine Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porcupine Tree   Porcupine Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Indeed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Porcupine Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porcupine Tree   Porcupine Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:28 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I looooooooooooooooooooooove Porcupine Tree cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Wish they were playing over here again soon .... bow bow bow bow

Luisa - how was it? Did you have a good time?? Have you ever seen them before??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

Porcupine Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porcupine Tree   Porcupine Tree I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:53 pm

It was my first time. I missed them back in 2005 and I think they had played Rome before 2005 when I had not moved here yet.
Awesome concert! I have to say I enjoyed the second half better cause the first was the whole "the incident", and I don't really like it... but they re-arranged it a bit, as the most of the songs, so it was nice to hear how they play them live.
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

Porcupine Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porcupine Tree   Porcupine Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:50 am

OOO!! I love P-Tree. Seen them twice. The first time was with Opeth...who I want to make babies with!! (oh, damn..I can't ... that stuff is gonnnne!! Laughing ) anyhoooooooo

We saw them on the In Absentia tour (with Opeth's "Damnation" tour and it was their first non-black/death metal tour).

Saw them at the Berkelee Performance Center which is affiliated with the grand hoo-haa music school...so the acoustics are spot-on. It's great chillin' music.

Best lyrics:
"You're so erotic when your make-up runs"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Porcupine Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porcupine Tree   Porcupine Tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Porcupine Tree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: Music-
Jump to: