HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????

Go down 
+2
the B
13thAngel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? Empty
PostSubject: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:12 pm

whats the strangest thing you have seen in the stores....this would certainly catch my attention

would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? Capt.c0cf09a06f544dd3a2fd079bf9b8cc5f.china_walmart_xvy104

Quote :
Crocodiles are on sale at Walmart's first Sam's Club after the opening ceremony in China's southern city, Guangzhou Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2009.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:20 pm

I do not want to do groceries in china
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:25 pm

i wouldnt even know what to do with it hahahaa....how do u get the skin off...it looks tough as fuck Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:54 pm

that dude is about to throw a fish at someone Shocked

I definatly do not want to do groceries in china
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:58 pm

13thAngel wrote:
i wouldnt even know what to do with it hahahaa....how do u get the skin off...it looks tough as fuck Laughing

Come on, you're amrried to da swampman.
Don't tell me he doesn't know what to do Rolling Eyes
NO use fooling anyone. He must have skinned gators for dinner on a daily basis (when the possums were too fast) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:29 am

All the good meats in the top part of the tail, gator is decent. Tastes like chicken. Smile
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:34 am

Krissah wrote:
All the good meats in the top part of the tail, gator is decent. Tastes like chicken. Smile

apperently everything does lol.
Tom Waits says humans taste like chicken.
Best parts: the cheeks and the root of your thumb.
You don't have to thank me for this info now. Wait till you get trapped in the mountains on a plane crash and
have to go cannibal to survive cawfee
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:40 am

Haha, I think every meat either tastes like chicken or beef. I don't exactly have refined tastebuds. It was definitely tougher than chicken though, like if you really overcooked a chicken, lmao. Not very juicy. I am weird with textures.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:49 am

no not every meat tastes like chicken or beef

moose and deer have distinctive tasts

and my meat tastes like honey Razz
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:55 am

Lol! And you are right, I have heard Venison is very unique. Never had either though.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:26 am

kraut juice.....really.....hahhahahaa

would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? Cover

and yes venison is fucking awesome......all ways shapes and forms cheers
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:50 am

im not even sure WHAT this is Shocked Laughing

would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? Mole-crickets_1487664i
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:12 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Krissah wrote:

apperently everything does lol.
Tom Waits says humans taste like chicken.
Best parts: the cheeks and the root of your thumb.
You don't have to thank me for this info now. Wait till you get trapped in the mountains on a plane crash and
have to go cannibal to survive cawfee

rotfl
and here I thought it was the flank that was the best on humans or does he mean ass cheeks? But have heard it tastes more like pork (rump roast) thanks for the update Jeffery Dahmer............
and rotted brains taste like nasty cheese - thanks Alive survivors
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:48 pm

pale Neutral puke

Twisted Evil thats naaaaasty
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 am

I can't believe no one asked what my midwestern suburban ass was doin eatin alligator, lmao
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Eat Cock. - Not kidding eating animal penis of all kinds at the House of Dong
Watch this youtubeDelicious Dongs

shrug ...........Beijing

Last edited by newmoon on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:26 pm

Krissah wrote:
I can't believe no one asked what my midwestern suburban ass was doin eatin alligator, lmao

Well now all I can think about is your midwestern suburban ass! lick lick lick lick lick whistle whistle flash stoney
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Krissah wrote:

Well now all I can think about is your midwestern suburban ass! lick lick lick lick lick whistle whistle flash stoney

I would wonder more if your mid-westren ass CAUGHT the gator. Then I'd be impressed too... I'm sure the ghost of Steve Irwin would have something to say....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????   would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

would you be shocked to see this while grocery shopping????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: