HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumbest thing I did today

Go down 
+4
newmoon
13thAngel
Berzerker
QOTR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
QOTR

QOTR

Dumbest thing I did today Empty
PostSubject: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:22 am

I am on my way to the airport for a 6:00 am flight and I'm still way drunk. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:23 pm

I like your style Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Safe travels.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:02 pm

where ya going.......???

i wanna go on a cruise....never even had an inkling that i wanted to and all of the sudden I do clown

with out the kids obviously bounce
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Went to visit my Gramma. She's 100 today!! This was the first time that she didn't recognize me, so I'm a little bummed, but she enjoyed our company anyway. She's still a spitfire. She slaps the nurses on the butt as they walk by and she's made up a little song in recent years that she belts out: "I don't know, I don't care... I don't give a daaaaaaaamn". She's awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Grabbed a fully clawed cat to shove a pill down her throat.

Like putting your hand in a fully engaged garbage disposal

sucked for us both, my friend, sucked for us both No
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:39 pm

ouch!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:27 am

wearing shoes to work today, instead of boots ...

my feet are frackin FREEZIN' Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Negative Outlook

Negative Outlook

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:30 am

I openly vented about all the incompetent people I work with...sometimes you just gotta call bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:19 am

I continued going to classes even though I could feel the migraine coming on No No Stupid, stupid idea.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:06 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Noooooo - go back to bed, Krissah! kiss alright
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:54 am

left to work this morning with a garbage bag by the door ready to be tossed out....left house leaving said garbage bag by door....realizing this 2 hours into work and dreading coming home...come home to said garbage bag ripped to shreds with garbage spread throughout house....misty in her corner looking guilty
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:04 pm

It wasn't her. She was just looking guilty because she felt bad for not waking up when the nasty intruder broke in and messed up the house.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:04 pm

It's still early - I have all day to phuck crap up What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest thing I did today   Dumbest thing I did today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumbest thing I did today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: