HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Football Thread

Go down 
+4
\swampman/
QOTR
OverMe
Berzerker
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Happy times for me. Texas Longorns in the hunt and Dallas Cowboys are in first place in the NFC East after beating the hated Eagles last night.

bounce bounce bounce grouphug grouphug fyah fyah
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Gators doing good this year...Packers lost to Tampa fucking Bay Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad ....Saints barely won...Pittsburgh at Denver tonight
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:04 am

Berzerker wrote:
Happy times for me. Texas Longorns in the hunt and Dallas Cowboys are in first place in the NFC East after beating the hated Eagles last night.

bounce bounce bounce grouphug grouphug fyah fyah

metal
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:42 am

The Giants better get back on track this weekend Neutral

If not....THEY'RE SCREWED Mad
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
Krissah

Krissah

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:00 am

I benched their DST this week No No
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:33 pm

FL/FSU saturday...I'll be there...Pittsburgh lost to Kansas Fucking City Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
\swampman/

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Pheeeeewwwww... The G-men pulled it off Shocked

Lets hope Philly loses tonight.
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
\swampman/

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:37 pm

OverMe wrote:
FL/FSU saturday...I'll be there...Pittsburgh lost to Kansas Fucking City Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

Fuckin' shocker.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:24 am

Gators Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad puke ...Nebraska down by 1 point to Texas
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:30 am

Hook Em Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:06 am

Glad to see you're still with us DP. I think dear hubby's heart stopped more than once during that one. "Twas ugly, but I'll take it! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
\swampman/

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:48 am

No ......... Sad
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:00 pm

\swampman/ wrote:
No ......... Sad

Same here bro! Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:20 am

Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:47 pm

Krissah wrote:
Bengal's Chris Henry Dead at Age 26

Football Thread Icon_pale Football Thread Kopfschuettel Football Thread Kopfschuettel Football Thread Kopfschuettel Football Thread Kopfschuettel

Yeah - I though he was a Panthers dude (I know NO sports info) - but it happened here. From what they alluding to he sounded like a baby OJ - was abusive - this fight/fall all happen because he was fighting with his fiancee over the wedding plans (sounds like a reason not to marry) they are alluding to he was trying to pull her outta the truck with him as well.... shrug doesn't sound like anybody who deserves ANY kind of respect.
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:06 am

STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney metal metal metal metal metal
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
\swampman/

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:04 am

G men spanked the fuckin' skins! Twisted Evil

Gotta win the last 2 and hope for a dallas loss.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:32 pm

newmoon wrote:
Krissah wrote:

Football Thread Icon_pale Football Thread Kopfschuettel Football Thread Kopfschuettel Football Thread Kopfschuettel Football Thread Kopfschuettel

Yeah - I though he was a Panthers dude (I know NO sports info) - but it happened here. From what they alluding to he sounded like a baby OJ - was abusive - this fight/fall all happen because he was fighting with his fiancee over the wedding plans (sounds like a reason not to marry) they are alluding to he was trying to pull her outta the truck with him as well.... shrug doesn't sound like anybody who deserves ANY kind of respect.

Rolling Eyes Al right fine I need to recant my statement...He was an organ donor and saved/changed at least 5 lives by being one.

cawfee
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:06 pm

newmoon wrote:
newmoon wrote:
Krissah wrote:

Rolling Eyes Al right fine I need to recant my statement...He was an organ donor and saved/changed at least 5 lives by being one.

cawfee

Eh, you were pretty close. He was pretty much a scumbag in life. I was just shaking my head at the fact that he was only 26 and playing professional ball and STILL couldn't find a way to pull his life together.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:12 pm

its sad. One of my friends in NOLA knew him and taught him in school.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Cowboys!!!!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:24 pm

fucking football..... Mad
i cant believe the way Wes Welker went out...
shitty friggen time too.

i hate these last games of the reg season.
they aare almost as bad as preseason
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:54 pm

13thAngel wrote:
fucking football..... Mad
i cant believe the way Wes Welker went out...
shitty friggen time too.

i hate these last games of the reg season.
they aare almost as bad as preseason

Not for me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:30 am

well obviously....and thats not even what im complaining about cuz my team is in the playoffs too...

i just meant all of the games w/out starters playing and how many games this last weekend didnt matter for anything... just like preseason.

sorry...
guess i need to explain myself
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Everyone wearing their burnt orange today?

Hook' EM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Football Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Thread   Football Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: