HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+15
Negative Outlook
renbolina
Haunz
Berzerker
iyloma
\swampman/
cassie
QOTR
Bogle the Dark Angel
StoneyMaroney
Krissah
the B
wattage
newmoon
13thAngel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
elektriklady

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
elektriklady wrote:
Feeling fragile ... fed up ... depressed ... down ... whatevv ...

tired n cranky and feel like I could burst into tears at any moment pale Crying or Very sad Neutral Rolling Eyes

Awwww...love you lots Ann. I felt like this lots when I was in my 40's....but you have your whole life ahead of you...and once you hit 50 something....you go reverse aging and life starts opening up again. Now honey, you're a beautiful lady and soon to be beautiful bride and you just got over a really bad illness...so be good to thyself and this too shall pass...the hormones changing are sort of like they were when we went through adolescents...only in reverse, if that makes sense? Mine started when I was 39

It's hard to see out of the grey days sometimes, but you're gonna be happy again....I promise....

Ummmm - THANK-YOU - seriously - your post helped LOADS I love you kiss luff I love you kiss luff I love you kiss luff I love you kiss luff

You're welcome! I have felt that way more often then I care to admit...and besides, we love our boggle and don't want her to be sad!
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:33 pm

If you didn't get it already, my internet connection pisses me off... a lot!! Mad shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 66860

elektriklady wrote:
we love our boggle and don't want her to be sad!
Word! luff
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:00 am

I love you luff

Wassup wiv yer internerd connection, Luisa?? scratch study
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:36 am

Wassup wiv yer internerd connection, Luisa?? scratch study

It sucks the big one shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 66860
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Yep! Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:03 am

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 Icon_mad our fucking cooler....its not been running for more days than is has this summer shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 373921
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Mom.

Not being able to see Watt in person - why does life get in the way of wants? At least I WILL see him again, just wish it would be in 1 hour Sad
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Guess who's not going to see COC tonight rant sak rant

I'll take my $10.00 dollar admission fee and buy $10 bucks worth of Ben & Jerrys Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream Sad

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:40 pm

driving all day
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:41 pm

sorry schweetness....i guess it just wasnt meant to be....for a LOT of us Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:48 pm

13thAngel wrote:
sorry schweetness....i guess it just wasnt meant to be....for a LOT of us Crying or Very sad

?
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:51 pm

going to see coc....
we missed it and so did she shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 989565
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:53 pm

If I were there I'd took her..but..

Maybe we'll get to see the real COC . (Pep..get yer shit & come on, goddamnit!!) bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:21 am

wattage wrote:
Maybe we'll get to see the real COC . (Pep..get yer shit & come on, goddamnit!!) bounce bounce bounce

Yah - Riiiiiight - that'll happen ...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:46 pm

wattage wrote:

Yah - Riiiiiight - that'll happen ...... Rolling Eyes

Well, I can dream..

I just cant get into the screaming punk stuff puke . Glad to see em playing, but still.
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:55 pm

being out thursdays & fridays & having tons piled up on mondays. Tall last minute orders Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15