HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whats your most fave tv show????

Go down 
+8
sakblabbath
Krissah
Negative Outlook
StoneyMaroney
Berzerker
QOTR
the B
13thAngel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

whats your most fave tv show???? Empty
PostSubject: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:26 pm

i love 2 and a half men. i must laugh at least 10 times thru each episode i have ever seen whats your most fave tv show???? Icon_twisted

i also love the Big Bang Theory.

i dont really watch much tv but when those 2 are on i will drop just about anything
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:43 pm

right now the only show I watch every week is True Blood...but that's cause I like seeing Sookie naked....and the red headed vamp is freakin hot
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:46 pm

other shows I liked when they were on were Battlestar Galactica, Firefly and Deadwood
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:11 pm

Loved Firefly! And Big Bang Theory grew on me.

My current fave is Friday Night Lights (High School football drama filmed here in Austin).
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:41 pm

The Office

2nd place is Sons of Anarchy
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:17 pm

whats your most fave tv show???? Craneforprez
stoney
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:34 pm

anything with William Shatner is awesome....when they make a movie of my life, he will play me....he's the only one awesome enough to pull it off
Back to top Go down
Negative Outlook

Negative Outlook

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:15 am

Married with Children
Community
The Office
Mystery Science 3000
Seinfeld
Let's Make a Deal
Match Game 74
The Gong Show
The X Files
Twin Peaks
...I watch too much TV.

Yeah, I've seen 2.5 Men seems pretty damn funny.
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:15 am

I love the show Fringe on Fox! And Glee, I r a gleek. Razz

I have also recently been totally obsessed with NCIS. I watch them all out of order on USA literally ALL the time. LOVE ITTTT!!!

Those are probably my three favorites. But other regulars I often put on when I need some background static are Dog Whisperer, Pit Boss, So You Think You Can Dance, and Cake Boss. Not a religious watcher of any, but I enjoy watching them if I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Krissah wrote:
I love the show Fringe on Fox! And Glee, I r a gleek. Razz

I have also recently been totally obsessed with NCIS. I watch them all out of order on USA literally ALL the time. LOVE ITTTT!!!

Those are probably my three favorites. But other regulars I often put on when I need some background static are Dog Whisperer, Pit Boss, So You Think You Can Dance, and Cake Boss. Not a religious watcher of any, but I enjoy watching them if I get a chance.

NCIS is cool, because it is unrealistic and entertaining and more about the personal relationships between crazy characters.
I always watch that, Monk and House with my mom when I drop by. Though by the time Monk comes on, she usually has fallen asleep Laughing
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Deadwood when it was on DAMMIT!!
SOA
WEEDS weed
and i just started White Collar not bad.

I download or buy entire series of shit, i hate commercials, and the news for that matter its nothing but the bad news anyway!!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:11 pm

family duties limit me to about an hour of TV per day. exept during football season.

yeah!!
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:22 pm

I kinda miss TV Laughing
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:13 am

Sons of Anarchy kicked ass tonight.
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:40 am

Berzerker wrote:
Sons of Anarchy kicked ass tonight.

The end of the episode most definately metal Set the fuckin tone for the rest hopefully last season was slow in alot of places IMO shrug
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:59 am

DO NOT TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS IN SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3 - WE DON'T HAVE IT IN THE UK YET!! rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant

So ... ummm ... I like to watch some stuff on tv

TrueBlood
I am IN LOOOOOOVE with Eric Northman I love you luff kiss lick drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

Sons of Anarchy
is fabulous!

Dexter
I looooooove this!!!

Ohhh gawd - There are LOADS of shows I have regularly watched (in NO particular order, m'kay?):
ER
NCIS
CSI-original and NY versions (but NOT Miami)
Numbers
Criminal Minds
The Closer
Regenesis
Eleventh Hour
Warehouse 13
Firefly
Buffy
Angel
X-Files
Millennium
Chuck
Medium
Prison Break
Glee
Justified
Being Erica
Greys Anatomy
Private Practice
Third Watch
NYPD Blue
Hill Street Blues
Northern Exposure
Sarah Conner Chronicles
Dollhouse
V
Life
Six Feet Under
Dirty Sexy Money
Pushing Daisies
Battlestar Galactica
Law and Order
The Wire

Some Brit dramas:
Misfits
Being Human
Spooks
Life on Mars
Ashes to Ashes
Jonathan Creek
Dr Who
Luther
Ultraviolet

Feckin Ell - I really need to get out more ....... No No No Like a Star @ heaven

s'worth pointing out that a lot of the above aint on anymore ..... Embarassed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:37 am

My hubby watches Sons of Anarchy. I have to leave the room when it's on or I get sucked in every time! (I'm really trying not to take on any new shows.)

*Edit - The same thing with Dexter. I don't "watch" it, but usually every few episodes I interrupt his viewing to make him explain what's been happening. I'm such an annoying wife. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:34 pm

the only show I watch every week right now is true blood.

my tv is usually put on discovery or history channels
on the canadian discovery channels we have 2 shows I love
canada's worst handyman
canada's worst driver

I don't know if you all have your own version of those...if not, you are missing out on very dumb people Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Robot Chicken cheers cheers cheers The best stuff EVER

South Park

48 Hours

Cops

Dr G. Medical Examiner

PBS/Home Garden network/Tru TV/Food Network - mind numbing stuff. oh Chiller Network

(when I have acces to the full cable anyways)
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:35 pm

usually true-crime shows & discoery channel kinda stuff..
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:12 am

Sons of Anarchy continues to deliver.

So does the show that follows it. Terriers.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Sons of Anarchy continues to deliver.

So does the show that follows it. Terriers.

My mom is addicted to those.scratch

I can't commit to another new show since they yanked My name is Earl off the air - it's scarred me

I'll add 2 my list, The Tudors
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:16 am

newmoon wrote:

Really, the UK drama?? You get that over there?? Cool!
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
newmoon wrote:

I dunno - it's the Shotime series - King Henry VIII is played by Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I'm a closet Royal fan - I don't agree with the realm just find it fascinating - and the clothes! the jewels! cheers the beheading -the sex! I've watched the first 3 seasons twice - currently devouring the 4th.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:35 am

newmoon wrote:
Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
newmoon wrote:

I dunno - it's the Shotime series - King Henry VIII is played by Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I'm a closet Royal fan - I don't agree with the realm just find it fascinating - and the clothes! the jewels! cheers the beheading -the sex! I've watched the first 3 seasons twice - currently devouring the 4th.

Yep - that's the UK drama Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Jonathan Rhys Mayers is excellent in that!
I agree - fascinating stuff - clothes/jewels/violence/intrigue/beheading/sex/etc ...!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats your most fave tv show????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next