HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whats your most fave tv show????

Go down 
+8
sakblabbath
Krissah
Negative Outlook
StoneyMaroney
Berzerker
QOTR
the B
13thAngel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:54 pm

that guy looks like an inbred rat
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:24 pm

no one asked you Razz
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:04 pm

still true
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 am

wattage wrote:

He's meant to - have you seen the British royal family thru history???!!!
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
wattage wrote:

He's meant to - have you seen the British royal family thru history???!!!

They couldn't find anyone who resembled this:
(painting of a young Henry VIII) blech
whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 Young-henry-viii

Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:47 pm

I broke my rule about not watching new shows:

Is anybody watching The Walking Dead on AMC? It's friggin great! The special FX are movie quality fantastic.

whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 Girl-zombie-The-Walking-Dead-AMC-tv-show-image-600x322-e1284128534436

whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 TheWalkingDeadPremiere500x305

Sad They ate the horse...

cheers Fucking HOOOOORAYYYYYY! cheers
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:06 pm

that does look cool Shocked
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:32 pm

There's tons of preview trailer at this site if anyone's interested.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:27 am

I don't get AMC
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:46 am

I'm watching The Walking Dead on our FX channel in the UK - we've only had two episodes so far ... I'm LOVIN it!!!

yeah, and nooooooooooo - poor horse ..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:42 pm

I'm enjoying The Walking Dead. It is very graphic stuff for tv though. I'm a bit of a wimp and have to look away sometimes.

I'm also getting sucked into Sons of Anarchy, despite my best efforts not to take on any more TV. Jax is just too pretty to ignore. whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 942256 This season is a bit ridiculous tho. I told my hubby it's just Days of our Lives on motorcycles. (and I won't say anything more so not to spoil anything for Bogle).
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:42 pm

QOTR wrote:
Jax is just too pretty to ignore. whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 942256

drool drool drool drool drool drool luff

Undeniable cuteness Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Charlie Hunnam - good British actor too - hard to believe he was that cheeky lil kid in Queer As Folk Shocked I love you Smile
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:16 pm

QOTR wrote:
I'm enjoying The Walking Dead. It is very graphic stuff for tv though. I'm a bit of a wimp and have to look away sometimes.

I'm also getting sucked into Sons of Anarchy, despite my best efforts not to take on any more TV. Jax is just too pretty to ignore. whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 942256 This season is a bit ridiculous tho. I told my hubby it's just Days of our Lives on motorcycles. (and I won't say anything more so not to spoil anything for Bogle).

Yeah getting to involved for me to enjoy... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:34 pm

QOTR wrote:

and watts wrong with Days of Our Lives? That's right I've watched it all my life - and when VCRs came out - everyday - It's taping now!!!!

cheers and no I don't watch any other soap.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:02 pm

just watched the walking dead for the first Laughing whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 989565

half the time i was like … "dude, don't go there … noooo … ruuuunn!!!" and the other half of the time i was thinking to myself "well atleast the bad acting makes up for the lack of a plot"

seriously, good entertainment, i really enjoyed it metal
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:45 am

Haunz wrote:

"well atleast the bad acting makes up for the lack of a plot"

rotfl Baha - I agree!

I know it's gonna be a "ooooh so close! they almost gotta there but didn't" type of long drawn out thing. Gonna be lots of Star Trek guy in the red shirt spots. Of course they'll have to search/find the cause and the vaccine too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your most fave tv show????   whats your most fave tv show???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats your most fave tv show????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2