HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

paranoid or telling the truth?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the B

the B

paranoid or telling the truth? Empty
PostSubject: paranoid or telling the truth?   paranoid or telling the truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: paranoid or telling the truth?   paranoid or telling the truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: paranoid or telling the truth?   paranoid or telling the truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Suspect Totally plausible - totally. The only thing is Randys not a big enough star - yet he does have plenty of cash and makes an easier target. Skimmers has been a HUGE part of Hollywood since it's been around - why couldn't it evolve to this level. Take a rich iffy, drug using celebrity and who would question an OD? There, Marilyn Monroe. Judy Garland, MGM Drs who kept thier actors higer than kites and if you don't know the Frances Farmer story, it's classic studio control on a drunk, drug user that ends with a icepick lobotomy. Just to make the public flock to their movies etc. - or look at the music industry, records sell better when the signer dies, Michale Jackson, the Doors, Janis, Jimi etc. . .

OK sure; Randy may have some legitimate points . . .
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: paranoid or telling the truth?   paranoid or telling the truth? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:47 pm

with all the money running through hollywood...this is very plausible. And an actor's status would bare no meaning...any film maker would be a target. There is billions of dollars in hollywood...this would for certain attract the kind of people Randy is talking about
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: paranoid or telling the truth?   paranoid or telling the truth? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Possibly true.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: paranoid or telling the truth?   paranoid or telling the truth? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:41 pm

it would actually make sense of some recent deaths
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: paranoid or telling the truth?   paranoid or telling the truth? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:49 pm

I also wondered if maybe this is why a few celebs run off to Europe to live. scratch Though I can't think of many to name, Johnny Depp, Ava Gardner (running from Howard Hughes and the Mob) or they get an island somewhere and live; Marlin Brando, Oprah - but she won't stay there damn it. Drawing blanks of any other names - there must be more - that have left the country scratch
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: paranoid or telling the truth?   paranoid or telling the truth? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:08 pm

George Clooney.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paranoid or telling the truth?   paranoid or telling the truth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paranoid or telling the truth?
Page 1 of 1