HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming soon - 2011 Movies

Go down 
+2
the B
newmoon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
newmoon

newmoon

Coming soon - 2011 Movies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - 2011 Movies   Coming soon - 2011 Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Quote :
The Smurfs (French: Les Schtroumpfs) is a comic and television franchise centered on a group of small blue fictional creatures called Smurfs, created by and first introduced as a series of illustrated comic strips by the Belgian cartoonist Peyo (pen name of Pierre Culliford) on October 23, 1958. Culliford's initial comic first appeared in the Belgian magazine Spirou, and several decades later was adapted into an English language children's television series by Hanna-Barbera Productions, titled The Smurfs.[3]

At the time, Peyo was the creator, artist and writer of the Franco-Belgian comics series entitled Johan et Pirlouit (translated to English as Johan and Peewit), set in Europe during the Middle Ages and including elements of sword-and-sorcery. Johan serves as a brave young page to the king, and Peewit (Pirlouit, pronounced Peer-loo-ee) functions as his faithful, if boastful and cheating, midget sidekick.

blah blah - says they just live deep in the forest

Aunty Bogle knows all . . .
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - 2011 Movies   Coming soon - 2011 Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:31 am

newmoon wrote:
Quote :
The Smurfs (French: Les Schtroumpfs) is a comic and television franchise centered on a group of small blue fictional creatures called Smurfs, created by and first introduced as a series of illustrated comic strips by the Belgian cartoonist Peyo (pen name of Pierre Culliford) on October 23, 1958. Culliford's initial comic first appeared in the Belgian magazine Spirou, and several decades later was adapted into an English language children's television series by Hanna-Barbera Productions, titled The Smurfs.[3]

At the time, Peyo was the creator, artist and writer of the Franco-Belgian comics series entitled Johan et Pirlouit (translated to English as Johan and Peewit), set in Europe during the Middle Ages and including elements of sword-and-sorcery. Johan serves as a brave young page to the king, and Peewit (Pirlouit, pronounced Peer-loo-ee) functions as his faithful, if boastful and cheating, midget sidekick.

blah blah - says they just live deep in the forest

Aunty Bogle knows all . . .

Aunty Bogle knows FUCK all . . .

France/Belgium ..... NOT Sweden .... I stand corrected .... study Razz
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - 2011 Movies   Coming soon - 2011 Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Embarassed I thought they were the same Embarassed

I need a fuckin globe Evil or Very Mad Geography is the reason I loose Trivial Pursuit EVERY TIME!
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - 2011 Movies   Coming soon - 2011 Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 am

Rolling Eyes Maybe this year it'll happen. BEST FUCKIN BOOK EVER!!!!!

Coming soon - 2011 Movies - Page 2 Johndiesattheend-maskteasebooktsr

from : http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/10/22/don-coscarelli-already-shooting-new-film-john-dies-at-the-end/

Don Coscarelli Already Shooting New Film 'John Dies at the End'

October 22, 2010
Source: AICN
by Alex Billington
John Dies at the End

You don't know who Don Coscarelli is? Well, Don Coscarelli is the filmmaker behind the trippy Phantasm series of horror movies as well as cult classic Bubba Ho-Tep. He was supposed to be working on the Ho-Tep sequel
, Bubba Nosferatu, but according to a new report from Quint on AICN, Coscarelli is actually shooting another film right now, titled John Dies at the End, based on David Wong's novel. He's apparently been "covertly filming the movie" and actually has wrangled Paul Giamatti and Clancy Brown for roles in the film alongside newcomers Chase Williamson and Rob Mayes (Sorority Wars) as the actual leads. Read on!

We're not exactly sure what that photo is (it just looks like a stylized welders mask) but it was posted as an early tease. John Dies at the End is about two twenty-something losers who gain extra sensory perception via a substance called Soy Sauce, a black liquid that acts like a potent drug, but seemingly has a mind of its own. They see a lot of crazy shit: "mustaches ripping off of people's faces, a monster made of cold cuts and that's just the tip of the iceberg." What the hell? Sounds crazy! Giamatti plays a reporter the lead character is telling his story to and Brown plays a supernatural expert who "really knows what he's doing," unlike the clueless kids trying to fight the forces of evil. I'm intrigued to hear more about this. Stay tuned for updates!
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - 2011 Movies   Coming soon - 2011 Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:51 am

medieval stoner comedy … or something

Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - 2011 Movies   Coming soon - 2011 Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:37 am

been waiting for a glimpse of this movie for a long time now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwAFfDfdHXw&feature=related

and it looks like I will be disappointed Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - 2011 Movies   Coming soon - 2011 Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Haunz wrote:
medieval stoner comedy … or something

Laughing

cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers That looks fuckin awesome - can't wait bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - 2011 Movies   Coming soon - 2011 Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:36 pm

the B wrote:
been waiting for a glimpse of this movie for a long time now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwAFfDfdHXw&feature=related

and it looks like I will be disappointed Laughing

I love Ryan Reynolds - but the Justice League was always pretty lame- Rolling Eyes Aquaman.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - 2011 Movies   Coming soon - 2011 Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 am

cowboys and aliens

this is going to be silly fun Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfKWPNgTUlw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - 2011 Movies   Coming soon - 2011 Movies - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming soon - 2011 Movies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2