HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+15
Negative Outlook
renbolina
Haunz
Berzerker
iyloma
\swampman/
cassie
QOTR
Bogle the Dark Angel
StoneyMaroney
Krissah
the B
wattage
newmoon
13thAngel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:59 am

today....

my answer is KIDS!!!!

end of
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:11 pm

the B wrote:
I work for McCain's Foods...and for fuck's sakes...DO NOT BOYCOTT it. Laughing everyone.....go buy mccain products NOW

I learnt today that they through over 500 grand away just at our warehouse...there are other warehouses that store this stuff, I am sure they through away their share too. Most of this is meat...chicken, bacon, beef, pepperoni....apparantly these meats were specially made for the discontinued pizzas and they can't use it for anything else....sounds bullshit to me

BACON?! BACON!?! They did this to BACON!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

crap I coulda ate all that stuff myself......and nope won't bycott - I buy theyre stuff alot
especially these
shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 4027084399_c5a2f45cc3
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:42 pm

the B wrote:
it's all corporate greed....if they give it away, the can't claim insurance or tax right offs

Wait a minute!
Who would lose anything if they made a law that gave you the same benefits if you give it to the poor?
I mean, I honestly cannot think of anyone suffering from any problems...
Just change the fucking law, ya assholes politicians!
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Right so I extracted my revenge on the Library Nazis, whom wouldn't let me renew my book when no one else was waiting for it - I absconded with page 715/16 - that's right sak no one tells Moon NO!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Eyem a wicked dick. . . but I feel better Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Plumbing.....
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Plumbing.....

I need to fix the p-pipe under my bathroom sink. draining slooooooooooooooow

beard trimmins' are usually the culprit Laughing

Still sucks to do. Thats why Im a stickler about letting faucets drip in the extreme cold. Dont wanna fix broke/ busted pipes. eyehateplumbing Neutral
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:51 pm

wattage wrote:
Berzerker wrote:
Plumbing.....

I need to fix the p-pipe under my bathroom sink. draining slooooooooooooooow

beard trimmins' are usually the culprit Laughing

Still sucks to do. Thats why Im a stickler about letting faucets drip in the extreme cold. Dont wanna fix broke/ busted pipes. eyehateplumbing Neutral

I just cleaned all my pipes last week.
Just pour in two packets of baking powder and then a cup of vinegar, worked fine for me.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:23 pm

jerkoff ......swampy cleaned his pipes last......

Shocked

Embarassed

Twisted Evil ooooo......not those kinda pipes huh Suspect

angel
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:16 am

13thAngel wrote:
jerkoff ......swampy cleaned his pipes last......

Shocked

Embarassed

Twisted Evil ooooo......not those kinda pipes huh Suspect

angel

I knew there was some dirty connotation behind that Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 pm

whistle whistle whistle lick
Back to top Go down
Erin

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:52 pm

can we just move up texas and delete kansas, nebraska, north and south dakota, then move it west obliterating montana and washingston state? I don't think i'm asking too much!
queen
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Erin wrote:
can we just move up texas and delete kansas, nebraska, north and south dakota, then move it west obliterating montana and washingston state? I don't think i'm asking too much!
queen

If it dont work, you and Hoss can borrow my teleporting machine..if NASA ever gets the damn parts to complete it Mad Crying or Very sad

Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Suspect Yeah those fuckers keep saying "next week, next week.." well. . . . how bout RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!!!

alien
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:55 pm

ah well. Me and Hoss would end up drunked up together and fucking the machine up and we'd be stuck Neutral
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:07 pm

I have millions of "Notes to Self" and I don't know WTF I was talking about in a bunch of em scratch

goddamn I'm mysterious
Back to top Go down
Erin

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Erin wrote:
THIS.

http://darrelllanceabbott.com

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_pale shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_pale shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_pale shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_pale shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_pale shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_pale

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_evil shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_evil shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 323799 shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 323799 Fucking Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Wow. Some people Evil or Very Mad As much as I loath certain musicians / bands, Id NEVER even think of that. thats terrible. Maybe it can be removed
Back to top Go down
Erin

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:07 pm

I dont know. it's down420 who did it. That makes me most angry of all.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 pm

so i see nick the prick has struck again!!!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:12 pm

This person does things like this a lot? shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_evil shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:14 pm

his name is nick....and his is a prick.....so my answer would be yup Suspect
theres not really any love lost between him and i. nothing like this from him surprises me really.

Last edited by 13thAngel on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Well then I hope he gets a ragin case of incurable face herpes
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:22 pm

whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle angel
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:25 pm

he is the type of person I would like to meet in real life, while I am holding a bag of poo from a rabid fox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!   shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shit that PISSES you OFF!!!!!!!!
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next